{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

12th Man

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

12th Man

Postby MOTG » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:18 am

Well folks the day has finally arrived........Our much awaited away day at County. A wonderful day outside with a feeling of spring in the air
This is basically a request to all you Stags fans ! ....Mums ,Dad's, Kids, Husbands,Wife's,Grandma's, Granddad's, Aunt's, Uncles, Nephews , Nieces, Mates etc etc etc
WE ARE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY SO LETS GIVE IT OUR ALL TODAY AND GET BEHIND OUR MIGHTY STAGS .....GIVE THEM YOUR LOUDEST VOCAL SUPPORT!! WE CAN BE THE " TWELTH MAN " ON THAT PITCH TODAY. ...WE CAN ENCOURAGE THEM ALL THE WAY AND PUSH THEM TO 3 VITAL POINTS!!!.........COYS

Enjoy the game , enjoy the day and a safe journey to all .
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: 12th Man

Postby La Manga Stag » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:53 am

12th man here in sunny Tenerife, don’t let me down. :coys:
La Manga Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Cossall_Stag » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:39 am

Any one in the tbi or Southbank? Can't get in waterfront spoons
Cossall_Stag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby MOTG » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:02 pm

MOTG wrote:Well folks the day has finally arrived........Our much awaited away day at County. A wonderful day outside with a feeling of spring in the air
This is basically a request to all you Stags fans ! ....Mums ,Dad's, Kids, Husbands,Wife's,Grandma's, Granddad's, Aunt's, Uncles, Nephews , Nieces, Mates etc etc etc
WE ARE ALL ONE BIG FAMILY SO LETS GIVE IT OUR ALL TODAY AND GET BEHIND OUR MIGHTY STAGS .....GIVE THEM YOUR LOUDEST VOCAL SUPPORT!! WE CAN BE THE " TWELTH MAN " ON THAT PITCH TODAY. ...WE CAN ENCOURAGE THEM ALL THE WAY AND PUSH THEM TO 3 VITAL POINTS!!!.........COYS

Enjoy the game , enjoy the day and a safe journey to all .

When I edited this post I did not anticipate that the 12th Man would mean Lee Mason for County !
A shocking display by him but overall not responsible for our defeat as most of the Stags players were very much under par / didn't turn up.
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MTFCMusings » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:36 pm

12th man didn’t turn up. Most fans were silent all afternoon, not that we had much to cheer about. Too many of the 4000 more bothered about the drink than trying to get behind the team.

Having said that, the team did nothing to inspire the crowd so I don’t particularly blame them.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:54 pm

Another rally call for all Stags fans to get behind the team for the final run in of matches. Tyler Walker has stressed how important we are to the team . Let it begin tomorrow ! Sing and shout your hearts out . COYS
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Binghamstag » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Really 4000 fans more interested in drink? What a stupid statement
Binghamstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:51 am

MTFCMusings wrote:12th man didn’t turn up. Most fans were silent all afternoon, not that we had much to cheer about. Too many of the 4000 more bothered about the drink than trying to get behind the team.

Having said that, the team did nothing to inspire the crowd so I don’t particularly blame them.

What a pathetic opening paragraph.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:43 am

Always some cheery bugger to light up your Saturday morning!!
bigalstag
First Team
First Team

Postby MOTG » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 pm

MOTG wrote:Another rally call for all Stags fans to get behind the team for the final run in of matches. Tyler Walker has stressed how important we are to the team . Let it begin tomorrow ! Sing and shout your hearts out . COYS

A fantastic response from supporters on Saturday which was echoed and appreciated by DF. The crowd really got behind the team after a frustrating first half and once we got that all important goal supporters really turned up the volume.
Some fans have reported hearing booing at half time but I personally didn't. .
Let's continue with the high level of volume supporting our team ! COYS
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Stags 2002 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:05 pm

MOTG wrote:
MOTG wrote:Another rally call for all Stags fans to get behind the team for the final run in of matches. Tyler Walker has stressed how important we are to the team . Let it begin tomorrow ! Sing and shout your hearts out . COYS

A fantastic response from supporters on Saturday which was echoed and appreciated by DF. The crowd really got behind the team after a frustrating first half and once we got that all important goal supporters really turned up the volume.
Some fans have reported hearing booing at half time but I personally didn't. .
Let's continue with the high level of volume supporting our team ! COYS

Only boos I heard were aimed at the ref after the penalty appeal shortly followed by booing the linesman for keeping his flag down while 3 Cambridge players where offside.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum