{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Free tickets again available for U18 vs FGR and Cheltenham

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Free tickets again available for U18 vs FGR and Cheltenh

Postby Stags 2002 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:02 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:
nobby +1 wrote:
Big yella wrote:
Rob wrote:
nobby +1 wrote:no refunds for under 17 st holders ask same for Macclesfield mach

How much did an U17 pay for a season ticket, yet you want a refund because the club dare to try to attract other youngsters to games? Unbelievable Jeff.

This.

Season ticket holders, in general, are the biggest wingers at the club. They get reduced entry for EVERY game yet cry like babies when someone else gets the chance. It's the same every time. :roll:

for rob under 17 s £14 3 free games mounts up for 8 year old a nearly a quarter to next years st yes so lets be fair to all kids

I am a season ticket holder and applaud every effort and reduced price admission. As it gets more through the turnstiles that would not ordinarily attend.

This season I have brought along Mrs Spartacus foster son who though being a football mad 11 year old had only watched it on the tv. Twice I have taken him at normal price, it will be three more occasions with this offer. The lad now wants a season ticket for next year due to someone putting some effort into the next generation.

In short, get off your keyboards, stop taking your views so seriously and do your bit to get people to Field Mill.

Enjoy being a Stags fan and pass it on.

This.

I've said plenty of times before new or returning fans need a point of entry into the club and these offers provide it.

Get them hooked and they'll be season ticket holder next season. Repeat it each year, get an early bird season ticket offer on and lone and behold the fan base will grow - a successful team will merely accelerate the process.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum