{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hilton Hotel

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby oldweststander » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:55 pm

Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big competition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.
Last edited by oldweststander on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Sneag » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:10 pm

oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


You're missing the point. When education delivers, the town doesn't.

Even when I was a kid & there were plentiful decent paying jobs in the pits. This town's brightest kids got into uni and the vast majority never came back because there was nothing for graduates.

It's great that Amazon will create jobs, but the town has been a low pay ghetto for 30 years now & warehouse jobs won't change that.

The town is in desperate need of higher quality higher paying jobs and the disposable income of the people in those jobs. It's not rocket science.
Logic is lost in your cranial abatoir,
Shallow empty inside,
Sly witted and full of snide.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8526
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Location: King Solomon he never lived `round here

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:29 pm

Sneag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


You're missing the point. When education delivers, the town doesn't.

Even when I was a kid & there were plentiful decent paying jobs in the pits. This town's brightest kids got into uni and the vast majority never came back because there was nothing for graduates.

It's great that Amazon will create jobs, but the town has been a low pay ghetto for 30 years now & warehouse jobs won't change that.

The town is in desperate need of higher quality higher paying jobs and the disposable income of the people in those jobs. It's not rocket science.


My choice was pit or the military. I don’t mean to be disrespectful to ex miners but I wasn’t doing that.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 14121
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:33 pm

Well at least it will be more productive than the last 10 years sat as an empty field.

Yes warehouse labour is cheaper than the average uk £ per hour rate but surely better than an automotive plant which if opened would be at constant risk of closure or have been built with a fully automated production line.

The fact it will also result in a large number of driving jobs, management and senior management which the £ per rate is significantly hour than the uk average has been ignored. Granted the driver rate is largely driven through an ageing driver population and lack of fresh blood however the point still stands.

As for Mansfield becoming the logistics capital of the country it pales in comparison to towns like Daventry and is not even in the same league.

Unfortunately there are very few sectors that could or would be willing to just stroll into Mansfield and set up shop it's the reality and has been for many years. Logistics is the mostly ideally suited purely due to our geographical location - it's the reason Mike Ashley set up shop in Shirebrook and employes most of the town to work for him.

I'd love a tech giant like google or something of that nature to build their head office foundations in the town but it won't happen.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby NorthLondonStag » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:43 pm

oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


I can only speak from personal experience so shoot me down if you want to.

I was at Sherwood Hall and no special background and went to uni from there. No one told me what I could
Do (or in fact what I couldn’t do) so ended up in the legal profession so it can be done if you want to work.

Still listening to or watching the stags most weeks.
Last edited by NorthLondonStag on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthLondonStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:46 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Sneag » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:43 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Sneag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


You're missing the point. When education delivers, the town doesn't.

Even when I was a kid & there were plentiful decent paying jobs in the pits. This town's brightest kids got into uni and the vast majority never came back because there was nothing for graduates.

It's great that Amazon will create jobs, but the town has been a low pay ghetto for 30 years now & warehouse jobs won't change that.

The town is in desperate need of higher quality higher paying jobs and the disposable income of the people in those jobs. It's not rocket science.


My choice was pit or the military. I don’t mean to be disrespectful to ex miners but I wasn’t doing that.


I think that's the choice most of us had.

The thing that has always narked me about the good bergers of this town was the almost dogmatic mindset that that was all any of us were worth.

That's no disrespect to either the military or the pits (we're both proud of our respective services) but the options really were that narrow for most of us. It reminded me of those old kitchen sink dramas where curmudgeonly Northern Dad would be shouting at his kids "What's tha wont to goo to uni-bloody-vesity foor, ya gret nancy. No good comes of book learnin', get thee sen dahnt pit" :lol:

From my mates in the class of '79 that went to Uni from Manor, I don't think I've seen any since the point they'd have graduated in around '83. It's like they were beamed up (or moved to London)
Logic is lost in your cranial abatoir,
Shallow empty inside,
Sly witted and full of snide.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8526
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Location: King Solomon he never lived `round here

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Sneag » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:49 pm

NorthLondonStag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


I can only speak from personal experience so shoot me down if you want to.

I was at Sherwood Hall and no special background and went to uni from there. I ended up in the legal profession so it can be done if you want to work.

Still listening to or watching the stags most weeks.


Can I ask, why you are now NorthLondonStag?

Not being funny, this sort of illustrates my point. We hemorrhage talent and have done as far back as I can remember.
Logic is lost in your cranial abatoir,
Shallow empty inside,
Sly witted and full of snide.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8526
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Location: King Solomon he never lived `round here

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby NorthLondonStag » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:04 pm

Sneag wrote:
NorthLondonStag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


I can only speak from personal experience so shoot me down if you want to.

I was at Sherwood Hall and no special background and went to uni from there. I ended up in the legal profession so it can be done if you want to work.

Still listening to or watching the stags most weeks.


Can I ask, why you are now NorthLondonStag?

Not being funny, this sort of illustrates my point. We hemorrhage talent and have done as far back as I can remember.


You are not being funny. Your question is sensible and should always be asked.

I wanted to do finance law so I went to London in the mid 90s. Mansfield didn’t offer that and that’s what I wanted to do. My parents still live in Mansfield.

My wife is from the east of England and my kids are
London based. They don’t want to move to
Mansfield. I can confidently say they are the only
Mansfield fans at their school! We have season tickets and my oldest boy goes to most of the away games. He loves going and would rather go to Mansfield than Arsenal.
NorthLondonStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:46 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Sneag » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:11 pm

NorthLondonStag wrote:
Sneag wrote:
NorthLondonStag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


I can only speak from personal experience so shoot me down if you want to.

I was at Sherwood Hall and no special background and went to uni from there. I ended up in the legal profession so it can be done if you want to work.

Still listening to or watching the stags most weeks.


Can I ask, why you are now NorthLondonStag?

Not being funny, this sort of illustrates my point. We hemorrhage talent and have done as far back as I can remember.


You are not being funny. Your question is sensible and should always be asked.

I wanted to do finance law so I went to London in the mid 90s. Mansfield didn’t offer that and that’s what I wanted to do. My parents still live in Mansfield.

My wife is from the east of England and my kids are
London based. They don’t want to move to
Mansfield. I can confidently say they are the only
Mansfield fans at their school! We have season tickets and my oldest boy goes to most of the away games. He loves going and would rather go to Mansfield than Arsenal.


Well being a Stags fan is certainly character building. :lol:
Logic is lost in your cranial abatoir,
Shallow empty inside,
Sly witted and full of snide.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8526
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Location: King Solomon he never lived `round here

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby NorthLondonStag » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:14 pm

I actually had a chat with him and said it would be a lifetime disappointment and he might be better off with Arsenal. He went for Mansfield and is currently asking if I’ve booked for Morecambe.
NorthLondonStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:46 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby CalPMel » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:36 pm

A lot of people are making good points in here. I love this town and still live here but raspberry me it's not been an easy ride. Left school went to college, didn't fancy university so joined the military. Left came back and these was still raspberry all here so I decided to do an apprenticeship driving to the other side of Nottingham. And I'm 26 so this isn't a story from years back! I only stay here because of family, mates and it's pretty cheap for housing. Need some decent higher skilled work in the area to create apprenticeships and the like to make it an attractive place to stay living in
CalPMel
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:56 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Dan » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:05 pm

NorthLondonStag wrote:I actually had a chat with him and said it would be a lifetime disappointment and he might be better off with Arsenal. He went for Mansfield and is currently asking if I’ve booked for Morecambe.


That’s some top parenting there mate well done :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7402
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby stagsfan6493 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:29 am

Sneag wrote:
NorthLondonStag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Until attitudes change and education delivers nothing will change.

Schools tell their pupils you can't fail, but so many do.

Some schools don't allow competitive sports, isn't life one big con petition.

Many parents, not just from deprived areas, never have a conversation with their offspring.

It just goes on and on.

For now Amazon looks great, embrace it, it's work, something so many young people have no experience of.


I can only speak from personal experience so shoot me down if you want to.

I was at Sherwood Hall and no special background and went to uni from there. I ended up in the legal profession so it can be done if you want to work.

Still listening to or watching the stags most weeks.


Can I ask, why you are now NorthLondonStag?

Not being funny, this sort of illustrates my point. We hemorrhage talent and have done as far back as I can remember.
stagsfan6493
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:33 am

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby oldweststander » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:06 am

Well that started something and I am pleased it did.

Mansfield will never attract high tech industries, the raw materials, people, are not here.

Standards of education, housing etc attract investment, our town has in general low educational attainment, with individual exceptions of course, with 60% of housing in band A for council tax. Council tax banding is one measure of a town's prosperity and is used by prospective investors to give them some idea as to the quality the local workforce is likely to be.

Hence Amazon, low skilled, low pay work.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:17 am

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Sneag » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:17 am

oldweststander wrote:Well that started something and I am pleased it did.

Mansfield will never attract high tech industries, the raw materials, people, are not here.

Standards of education, housing etc attract investment, our town has in general low educational attainment, with individual exceptions of course, with 60% of housing in band A for council tax. Council tax banding is one measure of a town's prosperity and is used by prospective investors to give them some idea as to the quality the local workforce is likely to be.

Hence Amazon, low skilled, low pay work.


It's that acceptance that Mansfield should be a low pay/low rent ghetto that really boils my piss.
Logic is lost in your cranial abatoir,
Shallow empty inside,
Sly witted and full of snide.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8526
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Location: King Solomon he never lived `round here

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby The One » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:28 am

Can we have a Waitrose please :)
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 11187
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby victor A block » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:37 am

oldweststander wrote:Well that started something and I am pleased it did.

Mansfield will never attract high tech industries, the raw materials, people, are not here.

Standards of education, housing etc attract investment, our town has in general low educational attainment, with individual exceptions of course, with 60% of housing in band A for council tax. Council tax banding is one measure of a town's prosperity and is used by prospective investors to give them some idea as to the quality the local workforce is likely to be.

Hence Amazon, low skilled, low pay work.



This is pretty much spot on. And despite a central geographical location, and the unconvincing bluster of our MP, our transport links are dire. A Thomas the Tank branch line that goes nowhere, three M1 connections that are constantly clogged and not fit for purpose, and no major airport reasonably close.
The town centre has had no respective development plan or substantial regeneration since the demise of the mining industry, just infighting between parties of influence. Those with good disposable income that live in the area avoid the town altogether. It continues to decline.

On topic, that doesn't mean a Hilton Hampton woudn't work. Its a different grade to a Travelodge and business people travel through the area. Chesterfield has 4 national chains and more opening. It also has a potential 320 million waterside regeneration/development in the works ( see below)

Mansfield has been let down for many years by development corps, all its MP's including the current one, the council, and all other parties. There is no strategic plan.

https://www.chesterfield.co.uk/developm ... waterside/
victor A block
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Jamie » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:52 am

victor A block wrote: And despite a central geographical location, and the unconvincing bluster of our MP, our transport links are dire. A Thomas the Tank branch line that goes nowhere, three M1 connections that are constantly clogged and not fit for purpose, and no major airport reasonably close.
The town centre has had no respective development plan or substantial regeneration since the demise of the mining industry, just infighting between parties of influence. Those with good disposable income that live in the area avoid the town altogether. It continues to decline.

Mansfield has been let down for many years by development corps, all its MP's including the current one, the council, and all other parties. There is no strategic plan.


We have an international airport within 45 minutes of us. Another bigger one an hour an a bit away. The M1 and A1 links, whilst clogged, are a major asset hence all the warehousing we get in the area. The MP has been a breath of fresh air and done more for our town in 3 years than Meale ticket did in 30. He also doesn't control the purse strings. The town centre has had a decent overhaul and empty shops aside (national issue btw) look ok and IS used by people with disposable income (myself for example). More money for town centre improvements has also been won recently.

We have a good college, big cities within easy comminute and a train link to the closest one. There are plenty of tech jobs in reachable distance and a fair few in the town.

Your negativity and blindness to the truth may be part of the problem.
Jamie
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5032
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 am
Location: Mansfield

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby victor A block » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:05 am

Jamie wrote:
victor A block wrote: And despite a central geographical location, and the unconvincing bluster of our MP, our transport links are dire. A Thomas the Tank branch line that goes nowhere, three M1 connections that are constantly clogged and not fit for purpose, and no major airport reasonably close.
The town centre has had no respective development plan or substantial regeneration since the demise of the mining industry, just infighting between parties of influence. Those with good disposable income that live in the area avoid the town altogether. It continues to decline.

Mansfield has been let down for many years by development corps, all its MP's including the current one, the council, and all other parties. There is no strategic plan.


We have an international airport within 45 minutes of us. Another bigger one an hour an a bit away. The M1 and A1 links, whilst clogged, are a major asset hence all the warehousing we get in the area. The MP has been a breath of fresh air and done more for our town in 3 years than Meale ticket did in 30. He also doesn't control the purse strings. The town centre has had a decent overhaul and empty shops aside (national issue btw) look ok and IS used by people with disposable income (myself for example). More money for town centre improvements has also been won recently.

We have a good college, big cities within easy comminute and a train link to the closest one. There are plenty of tech jobs in reachable distance and a fair few in the town.

Your negativity and blindness to the truth may be part of the problem.


Wow. Really? Town centre overhaul. Where? . Moving a few market stalls. Great. The reality ( and I'm down there every day as i have a business there, is MORE empty shops, MORE homeless, LESS footfall( 22% down in December), LESS quality shops.
This isn't political as Meale was useless, but Bradley has done ZERO in 3 years for Mansfield town centre, its investment or regeneration. He HAS made plenty of promises of pots of gold that never come to fruition though, so if your happy with that...... you've fallen for the spin.
Last edited by victor A block on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
victor A block
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:09 am

victor A block wrote:
Jamie wrote:
victor A block wrote: And despite a central geographical location, and the unconvincing bluster of our MP, our transport links are dire. A Thomas the Tank branch line that goes nowhere, three M1 connections that are constantly clogged and not fit for purpose, and no major airport reasonably close.
The town centre has had no respective development plan or substantial regeneration since the demise of the mining industry, just infighting between parties of influence. Those with good disposable income that live in the area avoid the town altogether. It continues to decline.

Mansfield has been let down for many years by development corps, all its MP's including the current one, the council, and all other parties. There is no strategic plan.


We have an international airport within 45 minutes of us. Another bigger one an hour an a bit away. The M1 and A1 links, whilst clogged, are a major asset hence all the warehousing we get in the area. The MP has been a breath of fresh air and done more for our town in 3 years than Meale ticket did in 30. He also doesn't control the purse strings. The town centre has had a decent overhaul and empty shops aside (national issue btw) look ok and IS used by people with disposable income (myself for example). More money for town centre improvements has also been won recently.

We have a good college, big cities within easy comminute and a train link to the closest one. There are plenty of tech jobs in reachable distance and a fair few in the town.

Your negativity and blindness to the truth may be part of the problem.


Wow. Really? Town centre overhaul. Where? . Moving a few market stalls. Great. The reality ( and I'm down there every day as i have a business there, is MORE empty shops, MORE homeless, LESS footfall, LESS quality shops.
This isn't political as Meale was useless, but Bradley has done ZERO in 3 years for Mansfield town centre, its investment or regeneration. He HAS made plenty of promises of pots of gold that never come to fruition though, so if your happy with that...... you've fallen for the spin.


It’s been a Schitt-hole for years. I cannot see any improvement.
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8245
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Location: Edwinstowe

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:10 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
victor A block wrote:
Jamie wrote:
victor A block wrote: And despite a central geographical location, and the unconvincing bluster of our MP, our transport links are dire. A Thomas the Tank branch line that goes nowhere, three M1 connections that are constantly clogged and not fit for purpose, and no major airport reasonably close.
The town centre has had no respective development plan or substantial regeneration since the demise of the mining industry, just infighting between parties of influence. Those with good disposable income that live in the area avoid the town altogether. It continues to decline.

Mansfield has been let down for many years by development corps, all its MP's including the current one, the council, and all other parties. There is no strategic plan.


We have an international airport within 45 minutes of us. Another bigger one an hour an a bit away. The M1 and A1 links, whilst clogged, are a major asset hence all the warehousing we get in the area. The MP has been a breath of fresh air and done more for our town in 3 years than Meale ticket did in 30. He also doesn't control the purse strings. The town centre has had a decent overhaul and empty shops aside (national issue btw) look ok and IS used by people with disposable income (myself for example). More money for town centre improvements has also been won recently.

We have a good college, big cities within easy comminute and a train link to the closest one. There are plenty of tech jobs in reachable distance and a fair few in the town.

Your negativity and blindness to the truth may be part of the problem.


Wow. Really? Town centre overhaul. Where? . Moving a few market stalls. Great. The reality ( and I'm down there every day as i have a business there, is MORE empty shops, MORE homeless, LESS footfall, LESS quality shops.
This isn't political as Meale was useless, but Bradley has done ZERO in 3 years for Mansfield town centre, its investment or regeneration. He HAS made plenty of promises of pots of gold that never come to fruition though, so if your happy with that...... you've fallen for the spin.


It’s been a Schitt-hole for years. I cannot see any improvement.
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8245
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Location: Edwinstowe

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Ben Bradley is a complete an utter wazzack and I told him what I thought of him and his voting history in the House when I saw him at field mill.

Full of hot air.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4370
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:15 pm

All the Meals ticket apologists starting to join this one
Last edited by Woodclanger 1 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6364
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:22 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Ben Bradley is a complete an utter wazzack and I told him what I thought of him and his voting history in the House when I saw him at field mill.

Full of hot air.


Well.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 14121
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Re: Hilton Hotel

Postby HU7stag » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:27 pm

raspberry me, ive got to be a labour voter 'cause my dad was and his dad was :roll:
.
User avatar
HU7stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3798
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: Hull

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: James, richardstag, Sandy Pate Best Stag and 23 guests