{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Stags players

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Stags players

Postby HughesyStag89 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Was thrilled with the result today, it’s was my children’s first game at the mill, from an hour before the stands opened we was at the ground, Danny rose took time to chat to the kids, players signed their autographs for them after the warm up, after the game, credit to everyone at Mansfield today, took me back to when I was a lad scrambling for lawrence’s Autograph, cordens, Christie’s. we have a feel good place going at MTFC and I’m so glad that my kids want to attend more games
COYS
HughesyStag89
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Stags players

Postby Vice President » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:55 pm

HughesyStag89 wrote:Was thrilled with the result today, it’s was my children’s first game at the mill, from an hour before the stands opened we was at the ground, Danny rose took time to chat to the kids, players signed their autographs for them after the warm up, after the game, credit to everyone at Mansfield today, took me back to when I was a lad scrambling for lawrence’s Autograph, cordens, Christie’s. we have a feel good place going at MTFC and I’m so glad that my kids want to attend more games
COYS

Good stuff! ...... and well done for helping to produce the next generation of Stags fans!
Vice President
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum