{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Steve Evans SACKED!

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Steve Evans SACKED!

Postby Johnny Rotten » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Gillingham and Steve Lovell part company today and look who's popped up with talk rife The Scottish One will soon be managing in Kent...

Not the first time he's been linked there, of course
@orpington_stag
London & SE Stags Lead
APFSCIL Vice Chair
Ex-Away day fancy dress/theme planner
Johnny Rotten
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:01 pm

Big yella wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:
Big yella wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:didn't flitcroft sent Sweeney up top against Crewe?

Yes he did but don't let facts get in the way of a rant.

Well the facts have never got in the way of your rants! So bravo for such honesty Big Yella! See you a week on Saturday for a pint.

I still stick by my statement that a referee can influence the score, do you and your fraternity of match arbitrators still think you don't. :D

Well of course a referee can influence the score. If they couldn't there's no point them being on the pitch. There's a reason certain managers get on at them. A ref can get in the way of a pass and allow a team to capitalise. A ref can give dodgy decisions. A ref can favour a side. A ref can declare the ball didn't cross the line.

There is so much in a game a ref can influence and the outcome of said game is most definitely one of them.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am

He's always been a massive Gills fan and had great admiration for their well named Chairman, Paul Scally (who used to be one of Hasloan's mates and supporter in the EFL).
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Bros » Wed May 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Article on the back page of Daily Telegraph today by Daniel Schofield on why his beloved Gillingham should not appoint the man he calls Voldemort, a certain fat Scotsman. Can't do linky things and I'm not sure about copyright. Worth a read and a smile
Nunc est bibendum
Bros
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed May 01, 2019 5:00 pm

Bros wrote:Article on the back page of Daily Telegraph today by Daniel Schofield on why his beloved Gillingham should not appoint the man he calls Voldemort, a certain fat Scotsman. Can't do linky things and I'm not sure about copyright. Worth a read and a smile

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... emort/amp/

sod that, apparently you need to subscribe to read more than two paragraphs :lol:
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum