{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Notts tickets (extra 328 tickets) Sold Out

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Notts tickets

Postby Showaddywaddy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:51 pm

Whoever is behind the decision not to release extra tickets or even delaying the release of extra tickets are idiots of the highest order.

How many Stags have now got tickets in the home stands (in different pockets across all three home stands too probably).

The demand was obviously going to be there to shift at least 5,000 tickets this time, probably closer 6,000 and yet those in charge of safety in the ground of created a situation ripe for it going pear shaped. I could understand it if County were likely to sell out the other three stands but they aren't.
More People Use Sankey Than For Any Other Reason
Showaddywaddy
Manager
Manager

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:58 pm

Showaddywaddy wrote:Whoever is behind the decision not to release extra tickets or even delaying the release of extra tickets are idiots of the highest order.

How many Stags have now got tickets in the home stands (in different pockets across all three home stands too probably).

The demand was obviously going to be there to shift at least 5,000 tickets this time, probably closer 6,000 and yet those in charge of safety in the ground of created a situation ripe for it going pear shaped. I could understand it if County were likely to sell out the other three stands but they aren't.

Nail hit firmly on the head!!!!

I would normally say ‘you couldn’t make it up’ but the terms ‘common sense’ & ‘safety’ are always missing in these cases!!!

Early kick off to reduce the chance of trouble, limited tickets to increase the chance of trouble!!!

Laughable!!!
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:02 pm

Showaddywaddy wrote:Whoever is behind the decision not to release extra tickets or even delaying the release of extra tickets are idiots of the highest order.

Surely the "police intelligence"(lol) are at work here? I understand they glean information from sources like this site to use, so surely they have seen the demand and possible consequences.
We know who the resident coppers are on this board who used to defend Gabbitas, surely they are having a word in the ear of the new incompetent??
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:47 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:

Surely the "police intelligence"(lol) are at work here? I understand they glean information from sources like this site to use, so surely they have seen the demand and possible consequences.
We know who the resident coppers are on this board who used to defend Gabbitas, surely they are having a word in the ear of the new incompetent??

Exactly, which is why if there's trouble then the police are at least partly responsible. The police and their "intelligence" - that so makes me laugh! :lol: - can't see their hand from their backside and cause chaos in games needlessly.

That said, of all the words to associate Nottinghamshire police with - common sense wouldn't be high on the list :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:10 pm

There wont be any trouble ,every time ive been to meadow lane weve taken it over ,they are just being a bit testy ,its a bit like going to see the family ,they may have more cash ,but they aint happy
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby West Ham 1969 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:14 am

Probably been mentioned on here earlier, and if it has I apologise, but will the game be shown on i player? Thanks
West Ham 1969
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby adamstag » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:18 am

West Ham 1969 wrote:Probably been mentioned on here earlier, and if it has I apologise, but will the game be shown on i player? Thanks

If you’re abroad yeah
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:51 pm

Questions should now being asked of the SAG and County about there bias against the Stags, and there reluctance to hand over the same amount of tickets as Lincoln.
If the boot was on the other foot, we would never hear the last of it.
bigalstag
First Team
First Team

Postby Conker » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:07 pm

Soooo we not allowed the same allocated as Lincoln then?
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Lincoln's official away following today was 4,285
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:46 pm

Will this go down as unofficially we have 3 sides ? Heard fans plans today of going in both kop and family stand hope we score early should be interesting .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:07 pm

Just read Lincoln fans had inflatable penis at the game today - how embarrassing
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:13 pm

yorkstag wrote:Just read Lincoln fans had inflatable penis at the game today - how embarrassing

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... ssion=true
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:13 pm

Not a surprise Lincoln are a bunch of d**** :lol:
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby Barrel of the Best » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:27 pm

Stewards confiscated loads on entrance apparently as well.
Barrel of the Best
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby adamstag » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:42 pm

Barrel of the Best wrote:Stewards confiscated loads on entrance apparently as well.

I would make a comment about “blowing them up” ain the ground, probably best not to though :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:52 pm

yorkstag wrote:Just read Lincoln fans had inflatable penis at the game today - how embarrassing

Not really, it’s expexted and quite funny tbf.

I’d expect a few In our end when we visit
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:39 am

adamstag wrote:
Barrel of the Best wrote:Stewards confiscated loads on entrance apparently as well.

I would make a comment about “blowing them up” ain the ground, probably best not to though :lol:

In the Haslam days, they’d not be allowed to be blown up due to health and safety concerns. Remember that ? Noxious gases ? :)
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:19 am

I would imagine Dan Westwell will have plenty of pictures.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:49 am

So are we officially NOT being given anymore tickets for this game?

if not, you reap what you sow !!!!

crazy crazy crazy
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:30 am

part time pete wrote:I would imagine Dan Westwell will have plenty of pictures.

Taken at the game today or from Alan Hardy’s own ‘accidental camera roll’ stash of penis photos?
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby pemill » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:15 am

Lots of penis's come in disguise, they've got hats, scarves and coats on.
The most obvious one isn't in the pictures, he'll be stood in the technical area.
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby pemill » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:20 am

I am Spartacus wrote:

Taken at the game today or from Alan Hardy’s own ‘accidental camera roll’ stash of penis photos?

Is that Alan Hardy or Alan Hardon?
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:08 pm

I wasn’t there but there were quite a few Lincoln fans in the home end.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby eggy » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:20 pm

pemill wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:

Is that Alan Hardy or Alan Hardon?

Alan Softy judging from his tweet.....
eggy
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum