{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Notts tickets (extra 328 tickets) Sold Out

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Notts tickets

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:00 pm

WE DEMAND MORE TICKETS!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Stag95 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:10 pm

victor A block wrote:Why give Lincoln more than us?

Also why is their game a 3pm kick off and ours a 1pm? Because Notts police raspberries themselves when we play anyone within 40 miles. Ridiculous.
Stag95
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:20 pm

Stag95 wrote:

Also why is their game a 3pm kick off and ours a 1pm? Because Notts police raspberries themselves when we play anyone within 40 miles. Ridiculous.

Pretty much yeah.

Mind Notts police are a dreadful police force - they're the only ones I know that seem to create more problems than they solve.

That said anyone with a decent IQ would be doing a better, more well paid job doing regular hours :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:28 pm

4273 plus 9 wheelchair disabled concessions is what Lincoln got.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:42 pm

adamstag wrote:
Stag95 wrote:

Pretty much yeah.

Mind Notts police are a dreadful police force - they're the only ones I know that seem to create more problems than they solve.

That said anyone with a decent IQ would be doing a better, more well paid job doing regular hours :lol:

Not wishing to side with the plod (heaven forefend) but I guarentee you would soil your pants if you had to deal with the crap the average copper deals with.

It an easy job to criticise, when you aren't doing it.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:44 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:

Think the pic above gives you an idea what the plod would like and that’s the segregation area between the two stands , more tickets will come because they won’t want away fans in the home end which will happen for sure .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Sneag wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Stag95 wrote:

Pretty much yeah.

Not wishing to side with the plod (heaven forefend) but I guarentee you would soil your pants if you had to deal with the crap the average copper deals with.

It an easy job to criticise, when you aren't doing it.

Very true, can't argue with that. The average copper starts on about £21k :shock:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Been working away and didn't manage to secure any because of it :x

So if anybody ends up not being able to go and has two for sale for myself and the old man, let me know please.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:57 pm

I don’t recall any trouble with Stags fans when we’ve been there the last couple of times? So don’t see the point in not giving us an extra allocation, think we took more last year than we’ve been given this didn’t we?

If there was any bother I’ve just forgot about it.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:58 pm

stagmanrob wrote:Been working away and didn't manage to secure any because of it :x

So if anybody ends up not being able to go and has two for sale for myself and the old man, let me know please.

You'll just have to go in the home ends Rob with other Mansfield fans.

Clever policing policy
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby pemill » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Billy the fish wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

Think the pic above gives you an idea what the plod would like and that’s the segregation area between the two stands , more tickets will come because they won’t want away fans in the home end which will happen for sure .
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 pm

Our ticket office staff have to invest hours of effort in shifting tickets for away games - especially for blue riband matches. In effect, this is for the benefit of other clubs. Does MTFC get a share of this sales revenue?
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 pm

i’m sure we are now allocated the ends next
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:01 pm

adamstag wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:Been working away and didn't manage to secure any because of it :x

You'll just have to go in the home ends Rob with other Mansfield fans.

Clever policing policy

If it comes to that I will do. Hate having to sit on my hands though. And it will probably stink of urine in there.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby HU7stag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:01 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:Our ticket office staff have to invest hours of effort in shifting tickets for away games - especially for blue riband matches. In effect, this is for the benefit of other clubs. Does MTFC get a share of this sales revenue?

5% I believe.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:i’m sure we are now allocated the ends next

Won’t get one of the ends, if we get further tickets it’ll be extra in the current stand.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby WeDeserveMore » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Home end it is then.

Shame...
Champions!!!!!!!
WeDeserveMore
First Team
First Team

Postby Spiritater » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Billy the fish wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

I'm amazed the segregation area is in the away stand. It should be in the Kop or Family Stands because I don't think either will be remotely full as floating Pies won't turn up for this, whereas the Sirrel will be give a fair allocation.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby pemill » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:12 pm

pemill wrote:
Billy the fish wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

Put the segregation in the Kop, if that's what its called, they won't sell out.
I can see lots of their fans staying away to miss out on the humiliation of their situation, in a local derby, let alone the potential for the Stags thrashing them.
The icing on the cake would be Jorge Grant getting on the score sheet, Walker & Ajose scoring a hat-trick each and Smith saving a penalty

:coys:
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:31 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:In the event that I don't get a ticket which looks likely now, anyone who has overbought or has a spare please can you PM me?

Thank you.

There’s plenty of tickets, surely?

10,000 in the home ends :D
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:31 pm

[quote="pemill"][quote="pemill"][quote="Billy the fish"][quote="MTFCMusings"][tweet]https://twitter.com/mansfieldtownfc/status/1090212988412416002[/tweet][/quote]

Think the pic above gives you an idea what the plod would like and that’s the segregation area between the two stands , more tickets will come because they won’t want away fans in the home end which will happen for sure .[/quote][/quote]

Put the segregation in the Kop, if that's what its called, they won't sell out.
I can see lots of their fans staying away to miss out on the humiliation of their situation, in a local derby, let alone the potential for the Stags thrashing them.
The icing on the cake would be Jorge Grant getting on the score sheet, Walker & Ajose scoring a hat-trick each and Smith saving a penalty

:coys:[/quote]

They'll have to do two things to the statement above the stand for next season starts.....

1 Take it down

Or

2 Add the Words..... Was The
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby bozzy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:39 pm

[quote="Woodclanger 1"]Derek Pavis stand for me and 5 others then.[/quot

Will hang on to see if any more are released, if not 4 of us will be joining you.
bozzy
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby scotsstag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Spiritater wrote:
Billy the fish wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

I'm amazed the segregation area is in the away stand. It should be in the Kop or Family Stands because I don't think either will be remotely full as floating Pies won't turn up for this, whereas the Sirrel will be give a fair allocation.

What he said. :good_post:
:mtfc:
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:06 pm

scotsstag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:
Billy the fish wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:

What he said. :good_post:
:mtfc:

Am I being a bit thick here?
Why do you need segregation in the seats?
Surely the fans are in completely different stands which have natural segregation, they are not joined together?
The ground had been built and designed to cope with the potential for each seat to be filled?
If this is so then is there will be a requirement to segregate twice in our stand to separate both the stands behind each goal?
I don't see this in Premiership grounds so what am I missing here?
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:09 pm

I think there may be a lot of Reds sat in the County stands, watching their loaners. I wonder who they will be supporting.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum