{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Applause for The Radford's and Co.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Applause for The Radford's and Co.

Postby SINA STAG » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:49 pm

Dont let's forget the likes of Stevie H n his pals if it wasn't for them Field Mill could have been Tesco's especially with our very own Meal.Deal trying his very best to help Hasalam answer all his prayers.

The dream started before JR came along he was the saviour a knight with a open cheque book and a vision to achieve.

I'm just thankful people.like the Radfords and the team have one remit with all the fans of Mansfield Town to put the pride back into the club bring back.days playing what is now the Championship I was 15 then I'm now 56 I've waited long enough n sported the team through the dark days now it's time to be proud......
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum