{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Warsop Stags

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Warsop Stags

Postby Spiritater » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 am

HitchcocksShins wrote:We got any on here? Recently moved there, have met a couple and they're sound.
If anyone fancies a couple before game tomorrow let me know!
Also, if you could explain to me why in C&G one minute everyone's best mates and the next there is a mass brawl I'm all ears!

Noticed the window was smashed on the front yesterday. Did this happen in the brawl?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:09 am

Good to meet you too, Rob!

Nah, the cracked windows been there a few weeks at least. Probably still broken in a brawl, though.
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby Surfingstag1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:11 pm

Born and bred in Warsop, left 16 to Army, lived away all my life and retired in Cornwall now.Get along to see the Stags when I can and always down in west country!!!
Consider myself to be a Warsopian because it's where I'm from.And likewise I'm a Stag... always have been.....and always will be!!
COYS!
Surfingstag1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum