{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

New home kit

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: New home kit

Postby Amberheart » Wed May 29, 2019 1:44 pm

I hear the new home shirt is due out at the end of June ?
County & Spiresh*tes already got theirs on sale :x
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed May 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Amberheart wrote:I hear the new home shirt is due out at the end of June ?

‘twas just thinking when is it out ?

hope so the kids do love um to take on holiday
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bluenyellow » Wed May 29, 2019 4:16 pm

yes but its easy to get theirs from savanna rags
Doc said i needed a pacemaker,so ive now got a flippin kenyan 2 yds in front of me everywhere i go.
bluenyellow
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Amberheart » Wed May 29, 2019 4:24 pm

bluenyellow wrote:

yes but its easy to get theirs from savanna rags

Brilliant :lol:
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:50 pm

Heard we announcing a kit on Friday folks.
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby tibby » Wed May 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Even my under 7s team kit have an embroided badge, lets hope surridge sort themselves out. Oh, and material that is better than a primark tshirt would be nice
tibby
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby The One » Wed May 29, 2019 8:41 pm

tibby wrote:Even my under 7s team kit have an embroided badge, lets hope surridge sort themselves out. Oh, and material that is better than a primark tshirt would be nice

Think Surridge deal is done now?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed May 29, 2019 8:44 pm

The One wrote:
tibby wrote:Even my under 7s team kit have an embroided badge, lets hope surridge sort themselves out. Oh, and material that is better than a primark tshirt would be nice

Think Surridge deal is done now?

nope

All packed and ready with the new Stags kits in prep for the video shoot #comingsoon https://t.co/ag4w5RR18W
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Thu May 30, 2019 11:55 pm

Please God, give us an embroidered badge and no pointless design excess... a collar would be nice too but I'm easy either way on that. AMBER also would be nice :)
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby Kernow » Fri May 31, 2019 12:45 pm

On sale 14th June.
Kernow
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri May 31, 2019 1:05 pm

When can we see it?
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Nottsstag100 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:15 pm

Being released on the 14th of June for viewing and purchasing, apparently some teaser videos will be released in the run up to then
Nottsstag100
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Captain Cunno » Fri May 31, 2019 1:19 pm

Why cant they just show us a picture fgs
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby BoughtonStag71 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:23 pm

Nottsstag100 wrote:Being released on the 14th of June for viewing and purchasing, apparently some teaser videos will be released in the run up to then

Holly Willoughby slowly taking the new kit off in a pool of lime green jelly is not something I'd like to see :o
BoughtonStag71
First Team
First Team

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri May 31, 2019 4:58 pm

BoughtonStag71 wrote:
Nottsstag100 wrote:Being released on the 14th of June for viewing and purchasing, apparently some teaser videos will be released in the run up to then

Holly Willoughby slowly taking the new kit off in a pool of lime green jelly is not something I'd like to see :o

By God Boughton Stag, not only are you a man of impeccable taste but a man after my own heart! Will raise a pint to you this evening.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Fri May 31, 2019 5:22 pm

Captain Cunno wrote:Why cant they just show us a picture fgs

It’s probably not been designed yet :lol:
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMAD » Fri May 31, 2019 5:29 pm

Foresttownstag wrote:

There still sewing the badges on ;)
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby west country stag » Fri May 31, 2019 6:56 pm

MTFCMAD wrote:
Foresttownstag wrote:

There still sewing the badges on ;)

OR SETTING UP THE PRINTER !!
WEST COUNTRY'S No 1 FAN
....... ALL RIGHT MI DUCK ......
west country stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby stagtastic1 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:13 pm

Unfortunately i don't subscribe to any social media so will miss out on the teasing :(
stagtastic1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sedgwick » Fri May 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Ive started playing cricket again for a local club in Manchester.... we have a surridge kit...

with an embroiled and very smart badge on all the gear, Surridge did it for them and it cost a lot apparently.. Its not an embroidered badge that's then sewn on, its embroidered right into the all the kit and looks great.

what's their excuse for not doing on a stags shirt? I guess its the incredibly thin cheap material, which we should be thankful isn't as cheap as bath rugby teams... they have a copy of our yellow faded into blue and theres is green where the colours meet, its a horrible mess and ours could easily of been just like it
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri May 31, 2019 9:21 pm

I predict the new home kit will be cheap, nasty, over priced and will attract flies & wasps.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:26 pm

Sedgwick wrote:

Ive started playing cricket again for a local club in Manchester.... we have a surridge kit...

with an embroiled and very smart badge on all the gear, Surridge did it for them and it cost a lot apparently.. Its not an embroidered badge that's then sewn on, its embroidered right into the all the kit and looks great.

what's their excuse for not doing on a stags shirt? I guess its the incredibly thin cheap material, which we should be thankful isn't as cheap as bath rugby teams... they have a copy of our yellow faded into blue and theres is green where the colours meet, its a horrible mess and ours could easily of been just like it

You've sort of answered the question you asked with the part above where you say 'it cost a lot apparently'.

I'd imagine folk would be pulling out the 'it's a poor area' card if the club passed the extra cost of the embroidered badge onto the fans.
Place'd go nuts with folk saying 'you can stuff your cluckin shirt. Why can't we have one for a fiver :twisted: :evil: :cry: :cry:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Spiritater wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:

You've sort of answered the question you asked with the part above where you say 'it cost a lot apparently'.

I'd imagine folk would be pulling out the 'it's a poor area' card if the club passed the extra cost of the embroidered badge onto the fans.
Place'd go nuts with folk saying 'you can stuff your cluckin shirt. Why can't we have one for a fiver :twisted: :evil: :cry: :cry:

The thing is 'tater, with a sticker for a badge it will look like a snide Sunday market knock off, but with a top quality price tag.

If the quality matched the price it would be better value for money.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Spiritater wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:

it cost a lot for an ammeter team that doesn't sell kits... The stags kit would still retail for £40..... it costs about £9 per shirt to produce, it'd be slightly more on the production side
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Sedgwick wrote:

Probably "cost a lot" due to the very small numbers being ordered/produced.
I would expect the costs to fall dramatically when produced in any sort of substantial numbers. :mtfc:
scotsstag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum