{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:31 am

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18301
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Postby The One » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Is it on ifollow? :D :D :D :D
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Postby tibby » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 pm

Lots of IPTV hosts were showing Stags game last night for free
tibby
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 pm

watching i follow on laptop

Postby spainmick » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:12 pm

I live in spain and have downloaded the ifollow link onto my android box .. is there any way can dowload this to my laptop as well --- i cant download google play apps to a laptop .....

thanks
spainmick
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:02 am

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby spanishstag » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Why do you have to load it to your android box mick ,do you subscribe to i follow ,i just go through my laptop ,then hook up an hdmi into my tv ,full screen perfect
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:43 pm

spainmick wrote:I live in spain and have downloaded the ifollow link onto my android box .. is there any way can dowload this to my laptop as well --- i cant download google play apps to a laptop .....

thanks

not as far as I know. The app is intended for smartphone/tablet.

If you are on laptop, it's intended that you use the website
https://www.mansfieldtown.net/ifollow/
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18301
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby spainmick » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm

OK. Thanks
spainmick
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:02 am

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby spainmick » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:49 pm

I subscribed to I follow today and have ordered Saturday's match ..COYS
spainmick
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:02 am

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby spanishstag » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:14 pm

spainmick wrote:I subscribed to I follow today and have ordered Saturday's match ..COYS

Get it on your laptop ,buy a cheap HDMI lead from a chinese shop near you plug it into tv ,magic
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby spanishstag » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:18 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
spainmick wrote:I live in spain and have downloaded the ifollow link onto my android box .. is there any way can dowload this to my laptop as well --- i cant download google play apps to a laptop .....

thanks

not as far as I know. The app is intended for smartphone/tablet.

If you are on laptop, it's intended that you use the website
https://www.mansfieldtown.net/ifollow/

The apps great ,my wife was in hospital ,thought i might miss the game ,but no i managed to watch it through the app ,wifes ok ,and we got the late equalizer away at lincloln
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby spainmick » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:34 pm

Spanishstag...got a few HDMI leads but not from Chinese shop ....they sometimes start to overheat !! Glad the wife's ok .... I watched the bury away game at a bury fans house as he has I follow so know I will enjoy
spainmick
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:02 am

Re: watching i follow on laptop

Postby Bowesy in Brazil » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:42 pm

I live in Brazil and i watch the games through my laptop. I just log on and use hdmi lead to my TV
Bowesy in Brazil
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:42 pm

the first time I've seen actual numbers of viewers for a game on iFollow in the public domain

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/february/ ... ow-record/
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18301
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Postby 30yarder » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:31 pm

Can anyone clarify ....

I’ll be abroad over the weekend so will miss the match. Am I able to watch this via I follow? If so, will I be able to do so loggin in to my account (uk based) and buy a match pass or will I need a new account based abroad?

If the answer is no.... is there any stream know where I might find it?
30yarder
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Re: iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:34 pm

30yarder wrote:Can anyone clarify ....

I’ll be abroad over the weekend so will miss the match. Am I able to watch this via I follow? If so, will I be able to do so loggin in to my account (uk based) and buy a match pass or will I need a new account based abroad?

If the answer is no.... is there any stream know where I might find it?

Create a new "free pass" account with your address abroad. Then when you are abroad, you will be able to buy a match pass for the game (about 5 euros).
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18301
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: iFollow popularity / Forest Green away game

Postby 30yarder » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks Martin!
30yarder
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Re: iFollow popularity

Postby spanishstag » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:44 am

Martin Shaw wrote:
mousemousemouse wrote:
stag324 wrote:I was in France a few weeks ago for the Morecambe game, signed in, paid on my credit card and it only cost 6 euros.

Paid last week and is was £10.

Don't know what I did, or how it happened but it did.

It is an excellent service and the picture quality is superb.


Users abroad pay 6 euros for a monthly pass. The £10 in the UK is for each match to watch live.

Users abroad with a monthly pass can watch all the games


To clarify: for overseas viewers, the cost of a match pass is 6 euros. For UK viewers (midweek games only), the cost of a match pass is £10.

The monthly pass and annual pass for overseas viewers is no longer available. The cost was the equivalent of £110 annual.

My personal opinion is that the cost for overseas viewers is too cheap. The match pass should be the same price as a match pass for UK viewers. I would expect this anomaly to be amended.
And the cost of the yearly pass for overseas viewers of £110 (or about £2.20 for each of approx 50 matches) was ridiculously low. I would guess this is the reason that option has now been removed. Again just my personal opinion.

The clubs are due to be having a meeting with EFL this month, including to discuss revenue (remember £8 of the £10 match pass goes to the club selling the match pass), and I'd be surprised if the above points aren't a major talking point.


Just recieved my re,newal info still 110 pounds for my seasons pass ,happy days rollon augusy
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: iFollow popularity

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:23 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
mousemousemouse wrote:
stag324 wrote:I was in France a few weeks ago for the Morecambe game, signed in, paid on my credit card and it only cost 6 euros.

Paid last week and is was £10.

Don't know what I did, or how it happened but it did.

It is an excellent service and the picture quality is superb.


Users abroad pay 6 euros for a monthly pass. The £10 in the UK is for each match to watch live.

Users abroad with a monthly pass can watch all the games


To clarify: for overseas viewers, the cost of a match pass is 6 euros. For UK viewers (midweek games only), the cost of a match pass is £10.

The monthly pass and annual pass for overseas viewers is no longer available. The cost was the equivalent of £110 annual.

My personal opinion is that the cost for overseas viewers is too cheap. The match pass should be the same price as a match pass for UK viewers. I would expect this anomaly to be amended.
And the cost of the yearly pass for overseas viewers of £110 (or about £2.20 for each of approx 50 matches) was ridiculously low. I would guess this is the reason that option has now been removed. Again just my personal opinion.

The clubs are due to be having a meeting with EFL this month, including to discuss revenue (remember £8 of the £10 match pass goes to the club selling the match pass), and I'd be surprised if the above points aren't a major talking point.


Just recieved my re,newal info still 110 pounds for my seasons pass ,happy days rollon augusy


Theres’s a little bit of English in there somewhere, Spanker :D
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6998
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sneag, sw19stag and 21 guests