{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

iFollow popularity

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Early kick off.

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:37 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
RickyJ wrote:To my understanding - iFollow or any broadcaster are not allowed to show Saturday football from 1445hrs - 1715hrs. Where does this leave Stags 1300hrs kick offs?

you are correct about football being shown in the UK. However 1300 kick offs cannot be shown in the UK on iFollow either.

I believe that is because sky have the rights to show live EFL football on a weekend in the UK. Hence why overseas can stream it and ifollow can stream to the UK for midweek games.

1300 Saturday kick-offs not being available on iFollow is nothing to do with Sky TV Gazza. I'm not sure where you've got that from.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Re: iFollow popularity

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Conker » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:56 pm

I read around £120k per year extra for L2 clubs apperantly, 5 years is mad though with how quickly things are changing it's very irresponsible.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:38 am

Without reading through this thread am I right this game is not on Ifollow .. thanks
Billy the fish
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:25 am

Billy the fish wrote:Without reading through this thread am I right this game is not on Ifollow .. thanks

match passes to watch a game are only available for midweek games for UK subscribers.

Full match commentary is available as always of course.
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Billy the fish » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:26 am

Martin Shaw wrote:
Billy the fish wrote:Without reading through this thread am I right this game is not on Ifollow .. thanks

match passes to watch a game are only available for midweek games for UK subscribers.

Full match commentary is available as always of course.

Thanks for the reply Martin .
Billy the fish
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Tech question has anyone tried casting ifollow from iPhone to TV ?? Reading most reports on the internet this is not possible only from android using Chromecast . I’ve also read contradicting reports it’s possible using TV cast on both your iPhone and smart Tv has anyone tried this ?. . Many thanks
Billy the fish
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:02 pm

Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby tibby » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Billy the fish wrote:Tech question has anyone tried casting ifollow from iPhone to TV ?? Reading most reports on the internet this is not possible only from android using Chromecast . I’ve also read contradicting reports it’s possible using TV cast on both your iPhone and smart Tv has anyone tried this ?. . Many thanks

I use IwebTV for ice hockey streams from iphone to chromecast and it works perfectly
tibby
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum