{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tyler Walker

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tyler Walker

Postby mousemousemouse » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:31 pm

ParisStag wrote:I haven't been able to attend the last few games (watched a couple on ifollow) but I'd love to have seen the reaction of the miserable sod in front of me who always slates Walker. I bet he didn't even celebrate his goals.

Don't happen to sit in the QLE do you? There was a guy there giving the right some stick for stopping play when Danny clashed his head with a defender. The moron then went on to shout at CJ to take on his man, and then shouted "why the raspberry did you do that" if he lost it
mousemousemouse
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Only won 3 in 5 games though! :P

We'll know how tough the team are when we face Lincoln, but for me a hard to beat team is the foundation of a great one in the making.... hopefully
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 pm

:D

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum