{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hayden White

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Hayden White

Postby MHStag » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:35 am

one f in mansfield wrote:
88BenM wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:The problem I find with hearing a story by Robbie Savage is that you'd have to listen to Robbie Savage to hear it. And no story is worth that.

That podcast is belting and if you gave it a chance, you'd probably warm to him. It's very in-depth, very human and very relatable if that makes sense.

Saw him playing in a game towards the end of his career, he deliberately got a young player on his debut sent off then winked at a teammate. When asked about it after the game he said the player would learn from the experience.
Horrible man

Well he's not wrong..
MHStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Hayden White

Postby one f in mansfield » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:31 am

MHStag wrote:
one f in mansfield wrote:
88BenM wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:The problem I find with hearing a story by Robbie Savage is that you'd have to listen to Robbie Savage to hear it. And no story is worth that.

That podcast is belting and if you gave it a chance, you'd probably warm to him. It's very in-depth, very human and very relatable if that makes sense.

Saw him playing in a game towards the end of his career, he deliberately got a young player on his debut sent off then winked at a teammate. When asked about it after the game he said the player would learn from the experience.
Horrible man

Well he's not wrong..

No he is not wrong and neither am I .
Don,t believe everything you read on the internet --William Gladstone 1872
one f in mansfield
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum