{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

How many are going to Coventry?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

How many are going to Coventry?

Postby MansfieldMick » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:16 pm

:coys:
MansfieldMick
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby MansfieldMick » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Hopefully a good following will make the short journey, never been to the Ricoh arena.
MansfieldMick
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Johnny H » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:34 pm

562 away tickets sold as of 2pm yesterday
Johnny H
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Seven of going on the train with at least four staying over.

Going to Terry Hall’s Indian restaurant, ‘Maggies Farm’. Apparently they do great ‘Specials’, book early as it is a ‘Rat Race’ to get a table. Children are banned from the hot curries as they are often ‘Too much Too Young’. after we are off to a ‘Nite Klub’ as the city centre is a bit of a ‘Ghost Town’.

COYS
I am Spartacus
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:56 am

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:43 pm

2 here :D crossing another stadium off the list!
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:50 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:Seven of going on the train with at least four staying over.

Going to Terry Hall’s Indian restaurant, ‘Maggies Farm’. Apparently they do great ‘Specials’, book early as it is a ‘Rat Race’ to get a table. Children are banned from the hot curries as they are often ‘Too much Too Young’. after we are off to a ‘Nite Klub’ as the city centre is a bit of a ‘Ghost Town’.

COYS


Can you hear them? They talk about us.. telling lies. Well that’s no surprise

Yadda yadda yadda

Our lips are sealed!!!

Not far off
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:57 pm

thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:Seven of going on the train with at least four staying over.

Going to Terry Hall’s Indian restaurant, ‘Maggies Farm’. Apparently they do great ‘Specials’, book early as it is a ‘Rat Race’ to get a table. Children are banned from the hot curries as they are often ‘Too much Too Young’. after we are off to a ‘Nite Klub’ as the city centre is a bit of a ‘Ghost Town’.

COYS


Can you hear them? They talk about us.. telling lies. Well that’s no surprise

Yadda yadda yadda

Our lips are sealed!!!

Not far off


Anyone would think that the ‘Lunatics have taken over the Asylum’.
I am Spartacus
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:56 am

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Stags 2002 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Initial allocation of 760, would be good to sell this out.

I haven't got my tickets yet so that will be another 4 added to the total.

:coys:
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:03 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:
thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:Seven of going on the train with at least four staying over.

Going to Terry Hall’s Indian restaurant, ‘Maggies Farm’. Apparently they do great ‘Specials’, book early as it is a ‘Rat Race’ to get a table. Children are banned from the hot curries as they are often ‘Too much Too Young’. after we are off to a ‘Nite Klub’ as the city centre is a bit of a ‘Ghost Town’.

COYS


Can you hear them? They talk about us.. telling lies. Well that’s no surprise

Yadda yadda yadda

Our lips are sealed!!!

Not far off


Anyone would think that the ‘Lunatics have taken over the Asylum’.


‘Stop your messing around....’
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby oldweststander » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Wouldn't waste your money and time.

Having said that, if you enjoy pain, then have a good time.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:06 pm

oldweststander wrote:Wouldn't waste yur moey and time.


That’s right oldweststander, why waste your money on a great day out when you could use it to buy a dictionary.

COYS.
I am Spartacus
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:56 am

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Stags 2002 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:10 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Wouldn't waste yur moey and time.


That’s right oldweststander, why waste your money on a great day out when you could use it to buy a dictionary.

COYS.


:clap:
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby bex » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:14 pm

To the original post........................Me,Yep,another ground chalked off
"Played a 1 2 with the 'keeper and got an easy slot in" Paul Anderson 12/08/2017
User avatar
bex
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: The right side o the M1

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:15 pm

3 going in my car (assuming we can get tickets next week)
I was Kaiser Bill’s Batman
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6284
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Stoney » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:42 pm

4 of us going, going to get tickets next week.
Stoney
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Bolsover.

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby stevethederbystag » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:14 pm

Can you pay on the day?? B
User avatar
stevethederbystag
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby sw19stag » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:16 pm

YES.
sw19stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 am

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Stafford » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:16 pm

3 of us going from Ollerton and Worksop.
Woke up this morning feeling fine...

First Stags game:

Stags 0 - 0 Exeter City
April 24, 1993
Stafford
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 am
Location: Ollerton

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Stoney » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:26 pm

stevethederbystag wrote:Can you pay on the day?? B

£3 extra per ticket on the day I think Steve. Can definitely pay on the day though their stadium is huge.
Stoney
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Bolsover.

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby oldweststander » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Dictionaries are cheap and not particularly needed but maybe thinner fingers are etc.

Thanks for the advice.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby old ram stag » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:32 pm

motorhead stags at england fri cov sat happy days.
old ram stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1490
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Onelove » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:47 am

To all those thinking of not going, the truth is 'you're married with a kid, when you should be having fun'
Onelove
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby stag861 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:13 am

The three Grumpy Old Glory Hunters by car
stag861
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Beano » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:27 am

oldweststander wrote:Wouldn't waste your moey and time.

Having said that, if you enjoy pain, then have a good time.


Didn't realise the Council also used the Chad's spellchecker :lol:

Hopefully there's a good turnout and not too much fighting on the dance floor.
“Vanity inclines us to find faults any where rather than in ourselves”

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
Beano
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2293
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: How many are going to Coventry?

Postby Stoney » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 am

6 of us from Boza going now in 2 cars. Can we get to 1000+?
Stoney
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Location: Bolsover.

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Herts Stag, I am Spartacus, Martin Shaw, MTFCMusings, northern stag, stag324 and 27 guests