{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Clownty

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Clownty

Postby Marky Mark » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Rob wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:Ok, I'm going to say it, I have no idea what Mind The Gap refers to. To put this into context I also have no knowledge of any music after about 2010 either. There I said it.


Is it not from the London Underground? If it is any consolation, my music knowledge ceases around 1998.


Yes but Mind The Gap has been said at London Underground for about 400 years without it being all over Stagsnet until this season. Has someone pointless said it?
Controlled & Clueless. If this is the big life, well I ain't looking to live it.
@watski
User avatar
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Liverpool

Re: Clownty

Postby Stags 2002 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Marky Mark wrote:
Rob wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:Ok, I'm going to say it, I have no idea what Mind The Gap refers to. To put this into context I also have no knowledge of any music after about 2010 either. There I said it.


Is it not from the London Underground? If it is any consolation, my music knowledge ceases around 1998.


Yes but Mind The Gap has been said at London Underground for about 400 years without it being all over Stagsnet until this season. Has someone pointless said it?


Yes county fans relentlessly since September.

Only have to read the twitter feeds and comments on posts made by MTFC to see county fans posting MTG.

Time to build our own gap.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Rob » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Marky Mark wrote:
Rob wrote:
Marky Mark wrote:Ok, I'm going to say it, I have no idea what Mind The Gap refers to. To put this into context I also have no knowledge of any music after about 2010 either. There I said it.


Is it not from the London Underground? If it is any consolation, my music knowledge ceases around 1998.


Yes but Mind The Gap has been said at London Underground for about 400 years without it being all over Stagsnet until this season. Has someone pointless said it?


Not sure 400 years is accurate Mark :lol: I knew what you were getting at, I was being a bit facetious.
User avatar
Rob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4053
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 am

Re: Clownty

Postby JimmyMac » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:15 pm

I think it has come from the Tottenham arsenal derby where for once spurs were above Arsenal. :coys:
JimmyMac
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4492
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Dan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:36 am

Son Of Sherwood wrote:The bed wetters may end up in the play offs



No chance.
Dan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6467
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby tmwilson » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:42 pm

I see they are interested in signing Nike Ranger . No doubt the bed wetters are happy with his attitude although they didn't want to sign Miller because golf his .
tmwilson
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1968
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby The One » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:04 pm

tmwilson wrote:I see they are interested in signing Nike Ranger . No doubt the bed wetters are happy with his attitude although they didn't want to sign Miller because golf his .


Four
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9860
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Foxy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:34 pm

More chance of signing Nile Rogers
User avatar
Foxy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5350
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: At the Coop

Re: Clownty

Postby Spiritater » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 pm

The One wrote:
tmwilson wrote:I see they are interested in signing Nike Ranger . No doubt the bed wetters are happy with his attitude although they didn't want to sign Miller because golf his .


Four



Or, FORE!! even. ;)
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18305
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Clownty

Postby stagmanrob » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:22 am

More likely they'll end up signing Tonto
User avatar
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Newbold

Re: Clownty

Postby The One » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:51 am

Spiritater wrote:
The One wrote:
tmwilson wrote:I see they are interested in signing Nike Ranger . No doubt the bed wetters are happy with his attitude although they didn't want to sign Miller because golf his .


Four



Or, FORE!! even. ;)


I play golf always shout four :D
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9860
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Spiritater » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:52 am

Oh dear :oops: :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18305
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Clownty

Postby yellowstagsfan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 pm

M T G
yellowstagsfan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:01 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Clownty

Postby stagmanrob » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 pm

User avatar
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Location: Newbold

Re: Clownty

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:06 am

User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5348
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Clownty

Postby oldweststander » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 am

Nile Ranger is one hell of a bad apple, if Notts sign him they realky must be desperate. He would be perfectly at home living in the Meadows area?
oldweststander
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby stag861 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 am


So the Clownty highlight was a substitution. Narrow defeat?
stag861
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am

Re: Clownty

Postby part time pete » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:56 am

stag861 wrote:

So the Clownty highlight was a substitution. Narrow defeat?




Home TeamCambridgeAway TeamNotts County
PossessionHome46%Away54%
ShotsHome19Away3
Shots on TargetHome8Away0
CornersHome7Away5
FoulsHome11Away14

a comprehensive home win I would say.
Can we play Accrington Stanley every week.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager
 
Posts: 5348
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Sneag » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 pm

part time pete wrote:
stag861 wrote:

So the Clownty highlight was a substitution. Narrow defeat?




Home TeamCambridgeAway TeamNotts County
PossessionHome46%Away54%
ShotsHome19Away3
Shots on TargetHome8Away0
CornersHome7Away5
FoulsHome11Away14

a comprehensive home win I would say.


It was a 1-0 thrashing.
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6800
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: Evidently Chickentown

Re: Clownty

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:59 pm

stagmanrob wrote:



Last of the summer wine should be renamed to first of the seasons whiners :P
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
User avatar
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby jimdadstag » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm

What with the kids being off school and me working between the raspberry ground and Mardy Lane,its been a quiet old week,long may it continue.
I hear the Con in Mansfield has gone quiet as well.............its all good.
Its only my opinion,deal with it!
jimdadstag
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby die hirsche » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:08 pm

oldweststander wrote:Nile Ranger is one hell of a bad apple, if Notts sign him they realky must be desperate. He would be perfectly at home living in the Meadows area?


Why would he be perfectly at home in the meadows?

You raspberry.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:05 am

Re: Clownty

Postby oldweststander » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Die. Hirsche,

Air head
oldweststander
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Big yella » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55 pm

die hirsche wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Nile Ranger is one hell of a bad apple, if Notts sign him they realky must be desperate. He would be perfectly at home living in the Meadows area?


Why would he be perfectly at home in the meadows?

You raspberry.

Because the Meadows is the crime capital of Notts and Ranger is a court case waiting to happen.
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3706
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stagone1959 and 27 guests