{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Clownty

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Clownty

Postby Sneag » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:57 pm

bellwhiff wrote:Hardy Ha Ha.


Lippy the Lion?
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6800
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: Evidently Chickentown

Re: Clownty

Postby ParisStag » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Conker wrote:
ParisStag wrote:Thanks! Upper tier too. Good seats


I thought it’s unreserved seating?

Edit: never mind, beaten to it.


As far as I understand, you are meant to sit where the ticket says. I remember last time, they were checking people's tickets when going out to the stand, but then when I got to my seat there was someone there. I have 2 tickets together and 3 in other places for 5 of us going together, so we're just going to sit together, wherever we want.
User avatar
ParisStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4456
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Clownty

Postby Conker » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:21 pm

ParisStag wrote:
Conker wrote:
ParisStag wrote:Thanks! Upper tier too. Good seats


I thought it’s unreserved seating?

Edit: never mind, beaten to it.


As far as I understand, you are meant to sit where the ticket says. I remember last time, they were checking people's tickets when going out to the stand, but then when I got to my seat there was someone there. I have 2 tickets together and 3 in other places for 5 of us going together, so we're just going to sit together, wherever we want.


When I brought the ticket on stagsticket it did say it’s unallocated seating.

I hate confusion on stuff like this, makes it a pain.
Conker
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Conker wrote:
ParisStag wrote:
Conker wrote:
ParisStag wrote:Thanks! Upper tier too. Good seats


I thought it’s unreserved seating?

Edit: never mind, beaten to it.


As far as I understand, you are meant to sit where the ticket says. I remember last time, they were checking people's tickets when going out to the stand, but then when I got to my seat there was someone there. I have 2 tickets together and 3 in other places for 5 of us going together, so we're just going to sit together, wherever we want.


When I brought the ticket on stagsticket it did say it’s unallocated seating.

I hate confusion on stuff like this, makes it a pain.


So the fans who bought their tickets first have no benefit, then?
I was Kaiser Bill’s Batman
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Clownty

Postby Spiritater » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 pm

If you're wise you'll head for the ground before 12.30 and pick your seat. Those that stay in Hooters sinking another 2-3 pints'll be hunting for a seat come 12.55

Me I'm in t'Widow at 8.30. 5-6 in there then Pronto at 1045.
A swift one in t'Company and in t'ground.
I'll save the proper drinking till after :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18305
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Clownty

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 pm

Spiritater wrote:If you're wise you'll head for the ground before 12.30 and pick your seat. Those that stay in Hooters sinking another 2-3 pints'll be hunting for a seat come 12.55

Me I'm in t'Widow at 8.30. 5-6 in there then Pronto at 1045.
A swift one in t'Company and in t'ground.
I'll save the proper drinking till after :D


Oh dear! Do they do a decent Chardonnay in the ground?
I was Kaiser Bill’s Batman
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Clownty

Postby The One » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:If you're wise you'll head for the ground before 12.30 and pick your seat. Those that stay in Hooters sinking another 2-3 pints'll be hunting for a seat come 12.55

Me I'm in t'Widow at 8.30. 5-6 in there then Pronto at 1045.
A swift one in t'Company and in t'ground.
I'll save the proper drinking till after :D


Oh dear! Do they do a decent Chardonnay in the ground?


Yeah she's the bird the Vicar was sniffing around last time we were there :D
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9860
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 pm

The One wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Spiritater wrote:If you're wise you'll head for the ground before 12.30 and pick your seat. Those that stay in Hooters sinking another 2-3 pints'll be hunting for a seat come 12.55

Me I'm in t'Widow at 8.30. 5-6 in there then Pronto at 1045.
A swift one in t'Company and in t'ground.
I'll save the proper drinking till after :D


Oh dear! Do they do a decent Chardonnay in the ground?


Yeah she's the bird the Vicar was sniffing around last time we were there :D


In that case, I’ll have the Pinot Grigio!
I was Kaiser Bill’s Batman
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Clownty

Postby Conker » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:15 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Conker wrote:
ParisStag wrote:
Conker wrote:
ParisStag wrote:Thanks! Upper tier too. Good seats


I thought it’s unreserved seating?

Edit: never mind, beaten to it.


As far as I understand, you are meant to sit where the ticket says. I remember last time, they were checking people's tickets when going out to the stand, but then when I got to my seat there was someone there. I have 2 tickets together and 3 in other places for 5 of us going together, so we're just going to sit together, wherever we want.


When I brought the ticket on stagsticket it did say it’s unallocated seating.

I hate confusion on stuff like this, makes it a pain.


So the fans who bought their tickets first have no benefit, then?


Explain?
Conker
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Early purchasers get to choose optimum seat locations, but then if it’s a free-for-all, they are better off than anyone else.
I was Kaiser Bill’s Batman
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Clownty

Postby arsene wengers coat » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Sit where you want / can.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2777
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby Stags 2002 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:55 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:Early purchasers get to choose optimum seat locations, but then if it’s a free-for-all, they are better off than anyone else.


There were no options for season ticket holders.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1613
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Clownty

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:Early purchasers get to choose optimum seat locations, but then if it’s a free-for-all, they are better off than anyone else.


There were no options for season ticket holders.


Fair enough
I was Kaiser Bill’s Batman
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Clownty

Postby ParisStag » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:31 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:Early purchasers get to choose optimum seat locations, but then if it’s a free-for-all, they are better off than anyone else.


There were no options for season ticket holders.


Fair enough


I got my first 2 tickets using a season ticket and wasn't given the choice of where they would be.
User avatar
ParisStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4456
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Clownty

Postby Spiritater » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:23 am

ParisStag wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:Early purchasers get to choose optimum seat locations, but then if it’s a free-for-all, they are better off than anyone else.


There were no options for season ticket holders.


Fair enough


I got my first 2 tickets using a season ticket and wasn't given the choice of where they would be.


Same here, so I naturally assume sit where u like.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18305
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Clownty

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:34 am

Spiritater wrote:
ParisStag wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:Early purchasers get to choose optimum seat locations, but then if it’s a free-for-all, they are better off than anyone else.


There were no options for season ticket holders.


Fair enough


I got my first 2 tickets using a season ticket and wasn't given the choice of where they would be.


Same here, so I naturally assume sit where u like.


:D they just sell as they come of the pile
:D Checking my tickets I have prime seats in the middle at the back ,away from the sun
:D probably all be stood up singing the team along
:lol: :lol: WARNING :lol: :lol:
under no circumstances attempt to take my seat :lol: I have a BLACK BEIT :lol:
:lol: Around my trousers :lol:
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5348
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Clownty

Postby Spiritater » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Conker and the emoji police will be round your gaff soon pal.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18305
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Clownty

Postby Conker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Spiritater wrote:Conker and the emoji police will be round your gaff soon pal.


Sorry Spiritater, I genuinely didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I forget how sensitive some people can be!!
Conker
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], marker_mtfc95, stagone1959 and 25 guests