{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

HELP REQUIRED URGENTLY UPDATE

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

HELP REQUIRED URGENTLY UPDATE

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Sun May 07, 2017 10:42 pm

The home on Big Barn Lane will take approx 4 months to be habitable but you'll be glad to know, I'm sure, that my daughter and the youngsters are now safely homed together due to the efforts made on her behalf by her landlord.

She has a temporary home that they can stay in until the repairs are completed and the fund that was set up has given her the ability to replace clothes, beds and furniture.

I would like to take this opportunity to say to all my unknown but yet oh so generous Stagsnet comrades, on behalf of myself and my daughter, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. No one ever knows when misfortune will strike but all we can hope for is that when it does, we will have someone to turn to for help and that they will be there for us.

Once again, thank you

Bob Hill
Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)

Seal it, Larson
Son Of Sherwood
First Team
First Team

Re: HELP REQUIRED URGENTLY UPDATE

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 pm

good news.

this is an update from an earlier post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31420
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Captain Cunno » Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Just a a side note to this but with JR promo code of JR1 for home insurance through One Call ive just renewed my contents for the princely sum of £3.87 a month
Nice one JR.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Mon May 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Thank you for the update. I'm pleased to hear things have improved and that the landlord has been supportive. Well done to you and the landlord. Best wishes to your daughter and her family for the future.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum