{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

early bird st sale

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: early bird st sale

Postby G B » Sat May 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Spiritater wrote:
bex wrote:Right...another season in League 2...lets get the prices out ;)

Thing is, are we prepared to give a little bit more and help JR in backing Evo. Or will we moan and say, 'I'm not coming again till x, y, z'.

It will depend on the person like always. There are those willing to give and take and those who will always want everything for nothing in return.
G B
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby bex » Sun May 07, 2017 11:15 am

G B wrote:
Spiritater wrote:
bex wrote:Right...another season in League 2...lets get the prices out ;)

Thing is, are we prepared to give a little bit more and help JR in backing Evo. Or will we moan and say, 'I'm not coming again till x, y, z'.

It will depend on the person like always. There are those willing to give and take and those who will always want everything for nothing in return.

I'd be quite willing to have to pay a bit more(£10/20) if it meant better players and a strong promotion push
"Who's the most intelligent"
Otis-"Me,without a shadow of doubt,next question"
bex
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Amberheart » Mon May 08, 2017 9:24 am

I think STs will increase significantly next season to match our ambitions maybe nearer the £380- £400 ?mark .
We dream the same dream,we want the same thing
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Mon May 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Amberheart wrote:I think STs will increase significantly next season to match our ambitions maybe nearer the £380- £400 ?mark .

Fine as long as they put match tickets up as well.
If you buy tickets in advance for WSL at £18 it works out at £414 to attend all 23 matches. That means that by putting your money up front you get less than 1 free match at £400 !!
Dave Wayne
First Team
First Team

Postby Bradders » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Dave Wayne wrote:
Amberheart wrote:I think STs will increase significantly next season to match our ambitions maybe nearer the £380- £400 ?mark .

Fine as long as they put match tickets up as well.
If you buy tickets in advance for WSL at £18 it works out at £414 to attend all 23 matches. That means that by putting your money up front you get less than 1 free match at £400 !!

Knock off £36 for the two matches even a keen fan is likely to miss and the season ticket is the more expensive option. But ticket prices are already on the limit so I can't see them going up further without some special deals being offered.
Bradders
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum