{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Donny scorefred sponsored by battle of the one call shirts

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Donny scorefred sponsored by battle of the one call shir

Postby Grendon Stag » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:16 am

Spiritater wrote:
Keep it Simple wrote:
BigGuy wrote:
Spiritater wrote:Idiots trying to get on the pitch and trying to get at Donny fans, morons.

No mention of the flares thrown into the away end, do you really hate your own fans that much?

Indeed BG, why would anyone comment on that when they weren't there? But then it is Spiro. :lol:

A soulless stadium with fans to match. Perhaps that's what happens when you move into industrial estates out of town.
Regarding the team, my friend said we are so much better than under Murray.....well that wasn't difficult by any standards. They don't however do much in the final third which is where winning games comes from.
For me , Green, Shaq, Aquin, Hamilton, Hobo, can all go, we aren't going to challenge in the league sponsored by Muck o' Nettles next year without a much better goal ratio.

So you thought it was ok then for 50+ Stags fans to try and get onto the pitch and cause a ruckus? According to Charlie Slater there were women with small children in the Donny fans on the pitch. Very big and very hard by the Mansfield fans (who had to be restrained by t'plod) to be wading into that lot, and you think that's right? :oops:

Quite strange how Charlie Slater never questioned why these so called women and small children found the need to invade the pitch and then run towards the away end and then stand there "goading" the away fans. Luckily of the 2010 supporters, 2007 were sensible enough to ignore the provocation and didnt go on the pitch.
Last edited by Grendon Stag on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grendon Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:18 am

BigGuy wrote:
marker_mtfc95 wrote:No passion, no fight and no desire to win the game. Let's look towards next season.
absolute rubbish, if you were there, our defenders were throwing themselves all over the place. Plenty of fight, stop trolling.

I was their and wasn't good enough. Feel sorry for our defenders and midfield, as they good players but once again our strikers letting us down again. Apart from Danny upfront we was raspberry.
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:36 pm

marker_mtfc95 wrote:
BigGuy wrote:
marker_mtfc95 wrote:No passion, no fight and no desire to win the game. Let's look towards next season.
absolute rubbish, if you were there, our defenders were throwing themselves all over the place. Plenty of fight, stop trolling.

I was their and wasn't good enough. Feel sorry for our defenders and midfield, as they good players but once again our strikers letting us down again. Apart from Danny upfront we was raspberry.

Of course there was plenty of endeavour, especially from our defenders. What was lacking was style, guile and finesse. Thereby lies the difference between a team that has earned the right to play in L1 next season, and ourselves.
I actually LIKED Marksman Lager
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:49 pm

We do have some quality players, with the right additions we'll be up there next season. Bennett was awesome yesterday.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:19 pm

I've looked at Donny goal poor defending 3 players ball watching if one of the players not marking anyone should be on the far post again another soft goal.. Defend the goal posts that all it takes to stop flick on ending up in the net.
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Slackythestag » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:30 pm

I thought we more than matched Donny yesterday, we just simply offered nothing up front. With the addition of two quality strikers the future looks bright
Slackythestag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum