{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Stagsnet report

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Stagsnet report

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:in case you haven't spotted it BELSE, I have people telling me I'm wrong every single match, every single week, and have done so since my first report in 1998, nearly 20 years ago.

It's the nature of taking time to construct a report and an opinion, ... others will disagree with that opinion. Your comment is up there with some of the most insulting in that time.

Please don't take it to heart Martin. Look at his spelling, grammar and punctuation, he's possibly 10 at most with an IQ to match

He's an annoying scrote
Not Much Matches Mansfield
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby kevin kents tasce » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Just want to say Martin - despite regularly disagreeing with your footballing analysis - i have never once found your comments to be anything other than constructive and reasonod debate.

Your dedication to the cause is also something to be admired.

Keep up the good work - even if you are wrong about Green and Shearer!
Everything Is Borrowed
kevin kents tasce
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Showaddywaddy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 am

If you want to make an exception in this case and ban BELSE that would be fine and dandy by me. It would be boring if we all agreed all the time but to come out with such nonsense is pathetic.

Keep up the great work Martin.
More People Use Sankey Than For Any Other Reason
Showaddywaddy
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby stag861 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Perhaps you should take a match off Martin and let Belse do the hard work. We all have differing views of the game and part of the fun is to compare our view (in my case behind the goal in QLE) to yours. I think your viewing of the video allows you to confirm / alter your view whereas we see it in real time through amber coloured glasses. I thought Shearer should have got to the first free kick and for the second it was his wall therefore his fault. Happy to be proven wrong on both cases.
stag861
First Team
First Team

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:44 pm

I suspect BELSE doesn't even tie his own shoelaces :D
Not Much Matches Mansfield
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
BELSE wrote:never tell martin shaw he is wrong or will take you of site

wow, what an insulting comment. I have never done that. Nor would I. And comments like that make me wonder why I bother running it.

There can only be two possible reasons for that moronic statement :-

1) You are indeed a moron. :crazy:

2) Martin is a naughty boy with another login and is fishing for compliments. :D

We should have a poll, I predict the first ever stagsnet poll with a 100% to zero result.
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum