{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Ref vs Plymouth

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Ref vs Plymouth

Postby part time pete » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:53 am

One Richard Clark, the same ref who sent off Greenie at York in the play-off semi final in 2012.

Not sure if we should worry, as last week's ref at Cheltenham had previously sent Jamie McGuire off before, but I suppose not many refs haven't sent Jamie off before.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager
 
Posts: 6305
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby SINA STAG » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:52 pm

York cheating banana got Greeni sent off not the ref he was conned by a cheat
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4423
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Mansfield

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Terrible ref, only concerned about himself. Terrible decisions for the non-sending off and their first goal. Never a free kick.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Sneag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:57 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:Terrible ref, only concerned about himself. Terrible decisions for the non-sending off and their first goal. Never a free kick.


I thought he'd given a pen at first till the linette intevened.
Logic is lost in your cranial abatoir,
Shallow empty inside,
Sly witted and full of snide.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8797
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: King Solomon he never lived `round here

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby old ram stag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 pm

He's to overweight to keep up with play.
old ram stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Calstag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:25 pm

He's a fat little raspberries, absolutely awful ref
Calstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3823
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:05 am
Location: Kirkby in ash

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby WeDeserveMore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:19 am

Bad ref.

Bottled sending off (which would have changed the game by the way). And gave them a free kick for high feet on the edge of our box first half that they nearly scored from... then exactly same thing happened to our player near dug out.. . And nothing!!!! No wonder Evans gets ratted off.. inconsistency of referees is absolutely infuriating!!
Champions!!!!!!!
WeDeserveMore
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 am

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:40 am

I agree, the ref bottled the sending off. He and the male lino were poor.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6357
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 am

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:08 am

You can tell we lost, one thread calling their GK because we couldn't beat him and a thread calling the ref.
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:26 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:You can tell we lost, one thread calling their GK because we couldn't beat him and a thread calling the ref.


Whatever, Wooders. The ref was a barely competent diva.
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8296
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: Edwinstowe

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:You can tell we lost, one thread calling their GK because we couldn't beat him and a thread calling the ref.


Whatever, Wooders. The ref was a barely competent diva.


It was incompetent finishing not the ref that caused the defeat. In fact several times he allowed Greeny to "turn" his man unfairly in my opinion and create chances, especially the one Whiteman eventually spooned over the bar.
Suppose you look for excuses after another goal shy performance
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby WeDeserveMore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:You can tell we lost, one thread calling their GK because we couldn't beat him and a thread calling the ref.


Whatever, Wooders. The ref was a barely competent diva.


It was incompetent finishing not the ref that caused the defeat. In fact several times he allowed Greeny to "turn" his man unfairly in my opinion and create chances, especially the one Whiteman eventually spooned over the bar.
Suppose you look for excuses after another goal shy performance


I don't think anyone is actually blaming the ref for the defeat... not even SE in his interview. It's obvious though, that had he done his job properly, they would have been down to 10. This still doesn't mean we'd have won (with our strikers), but it would have changed the game don't you agree???
Champions!!!!!!!
WeDeserveMore
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 am

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Calstag » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:11 pm

The ref was bad for both sides again, no excuse but inconsistent refs we are seeing week after week, and all together they are spoiling games, the thing with the high boot really frustrates me,

The 1 with greeny already in the air and their player jumps into him and gets the free kick! What's he supposed to do ? If their player decides to jump into an already raised boot that's his problem! But the defending player should not be punished IMO, if the attacker is 1st to the ball then fair enough.

Rant over
Calstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3823
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:05 am
Location: Kirkby in ash

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:12 pm

WeDeserveMore wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:You can tell we lost, one thread calling their GK because we couldn't beat him and a thread calling the ref.


Whatever, Wooders. The ref was a barely competent diva.


It was incompetent finishing not the ref that caused the defeat. In fact several times he allowed Greeny to "turn" his man unfairly in my opinion and create chances, especially the one Whiteman eventually spooned over the bar.
Suppose you look for excuses after another goal shy performance


I don't think anyone is actually blaming the ref for the defeat... not even SE in his interview. It's obvious though, that had he done his job properly, they would have been down to 10. This still doesn't mean we'd have won (with our strikers), but it would have changed the game don't you agree???


How can you say that after last week!!!!!
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Ref vs Plymouth

Postby Im not the real OND » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Wasn't convinced it was a red card yesterday. Having seen it again, the ball wasn't too far in front of CJ and it was a goal scoring opportunity and Plymouth got lucky.
The Stags are for life, not just for cup finals. (or Liverpool).
Im not the real OND
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:02 pm


Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Stoney and 17 guests