{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Plymouth Scorefred sponsored by Green machine

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Plymouth Scorefred sponsored by Green machine

Postby The One » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:04 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:
The One wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:This score thread was created way too early. It's a sign that the nerves are jangling.

2.1 to the mansfield in a bitty, scrappy, ill tempered affair in front of a rawcus atmosphere.

What nonsense. By the way you spelt raucous wrong :D

Well I learn something every day. And admit it. You're feeling the pressure... Mr 'Wednesday score-thread for a Saturday match'

No pressure. I do not do stress its negative. We are not in relegation dog fight so I am happy. The scorefred is a Wednesday or Thursday thing. And really does it matter ? If thats all you have to moan about then we must be in a happy place.

Yours Sincerely

Mr Wednesday Scorefred
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Vicar Jeremiah » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 am

Early ? I think it would be beneficial if the scorefred was posted ten minutes after the final whistle of the previous game. This would give scorefredders ample time to study injuries, weather forecasts and form guides before considering a prediction.

This has score draw written all over it 1 . 1.
Kylie Minogue - God's gift to mankind
Vicar Jeremiah
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:19 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
Jamie wrote:
adamstag wrote:Only ever one result when we play Plymouth :cry:

Hopefully, for once - we might actually win

Didn't we beat them 2 years ago in Murrays first game?

We did, only time he let them off that 'leash'

It was a great performance - attacking play, goals, excitement, entertainment - all things we thought Murray would bring to Mansfield.

How wrong we were! :lol: :shock:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am

vicar Jeremiah wrote:Early ? I think it would be beneficial if the scorefred was posted ten minutes after the final whistle of the previous game. This would give scorefredders ample time to study injuries, weather forecasts and form guides before considering a prediction.

This has score draw written all over it 1 . 1.

God bless you. As for Arsene , I 10-2 disagree with him.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:26 pm

The folly of Edders stint as early season fredder is there for all to see. Before folk had supped their first post match pint he'd got the fred for the following Saturday's game plastered over Stagsnet. Poor little fred never got rest and became tired and jaded.

Our young apprentice SFL has become adept at choosing the right moment to awaken fred after all the fallout from the previous Saturday, positive and negative has begun to subside. He's learned well (but sometimes a little lazy as with all apprentices) and he'll fred us to Lge 1..... so long as he does not become tempted by the Dark Side :shock:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Spiritater wrote:The folly of Edders stint as early season fredder is there for all to see. Before folk had supped their first post match pint he'd got the fred for the following Saturday's game plastered over Stagsnet. Poor little fred never got rest and became tired and jaded.

Our young apprentice SFL has become adept at choosing the right moment to awaken fred after all the fallout from the previous Saturday, positive and negative has begun to subside. He's learned well (but sometimes a little lazy as with all apprentices) and he'll fred us to Lge 1..... so long as he does not become tempted by the Dark Side :shock:

:lol: Image :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Its Arsene who is moaning and does not know the scorefred art. he does not know people like to post early because of travel to games work etc. And quite a few on here in pub early saturdays or on way to away games. There again he is southerner they always moan :D As for SFL he was messing about with posts re a donkey called Rupert
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:57 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
Spiritater wrote:The folly of Edders stint as early season fredder is there for all to see. Before folk had supped their first post match pint he'd got the fred for the following Saturday's game plastered over Stagsnet. Poor little fred never got rest and became tired and jaded.

:lol: Image :mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:

Indeed, my early-season enthusiasm (described here as "folly") was dampened by criticism of coming too early (not for first time, I'm afraid!). Since then I have left Fred for others to "out" in a timely manner. Gosh, I am learning so much about Stagsnet etiquette.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby stag861 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:29 pm

We've never had success at their place but I hope we can change this at the Mill. We've not done well lately against teams that were desperate not to lose. Most of our remaining fixtures are against teams who want all three games so will come at us. Our defence as mostly been our best bit so far (look at the MOM awards). If they can hold true then we must hope that our fully fit strike force can knock in the goals.
:2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:
stag861
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Jamie » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 pm

adamstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
Jamie wrote:
adamstag wrote:Only ever one result when we play Plymouth :cry:

Hopefully, for once - we might actually win

Didn't we beat them 2 years ago in Murrays first game?

We did, only time he let them off that 'leash'

It was a great performance - attacking play, goals, excitement, entertainment - all things we thought Murray would bring to Mansfield.

How wrong we were! :lol: :shock:

Unless im mistaken it was a 1 nil win with very few chances. We got stuck in and did pass it round well though. Exciting and entertaining is a bit of a sketch id say. But your dig at Muz was fair.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby Jamie » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:11 pm

I think today will be our day to really get back on track.

3 - 1 stags, 2 nil at half time.

COYS
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:18 pm

We're gonna do these today. Our lads back to playing on a proper pitch and not in a storm force gale.

Two Nil & 3 Points to the Yellas. Sod all for Green Aaaaaaarmy ooooh arrr

:mtfc:
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 pm

who would take a draw now?
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Not me, we need to start putting 3 points on the board!
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Wh_Stag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Byrom needs to be playing to get us playing... Green and rose up front. 2-1 stags!
Wh_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:33 pm

2 nil to the Stags because I woke up this morning with rise feeling very very fine
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Martian » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:31 pm

drat
Martian
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Martian » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:45 pm

double drat
Martian
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby stuhall1973 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:52 pm

What's this 1 up front crap?
stuhall1973
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby adamstag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm

3 games without a goal?

Is Murray back in charge?

Still, we always lose to Plymouth as I stated at the beginning of the thread
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:00 pm

season over ?
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:03 pm

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Mansfield match thread. Today at 3:41 pm
Argo being completely outplayed. Only a matter of time before Mansfield deservedly take the lead.

We really are garbage
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Frustrating to say the least pushing balls out left n right we've got a winger in Hamilton who can't beat a player at any level we bring on the two smallest strikers in the league n still keep pumping balls in from the left n right we destroyed hartlepool by playing it along the floor down the middle why as Steve Evans continues to play from wide areas surely through a game he can change the pattern.... we really do need a striker I can't see anyou of the ones we have being the answer....

Frustrating day move on to Tuesday
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Rob » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:50 pm

SINA STAG wrote:Frustrating to say the least pushing balls out left n right we've got a winger in Hamilton who can't beat a player at any level we bring on the two smallest strikers in the league n still keep pumping balls in from the left n right we destroyed hartlepool by playing it along the floor down the middle why as Steve Evans continues to play from wide areas surely through a game he can change the pattern.... we really do need a striker I can't see anyou of the ones we have being the answer....

CJ did beat his man lots of times, most notably when he hacked down 1st half when running through on goal. We were by far the better side and created lots of chances which we squandered. Rose needs a proper run in the side, apart from him, I'd replace the other strikers in the summer.
Rob
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Rob wrote:
SINA STAG wrote:Frustrating to say the least pushing balls out left n right we've got a winger in Hamilton who can't beat a player at any level we bring on the two smallest strikers in the league n still keep pumping balls in from the left n right we destroyed hartlepool by playing it along the floor down the middle why as Steve Evans continues to play from wide areas surely through a game he can change the pattern.... we really do need a striker I can't see anyou of the ones we have being the answer....

CJ did beat his man lots of times, most notably when he hacked down 1st half when running through on goal. We were by far the better side and created lots of chances which we squandered. Rose needs a proper run in the side, apart from him, I'd replace the other strikers in the summer.

Their RB played well imo.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum