{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About non-league Chesterfield

Postby ian23 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:08 pm

They'll all tell you that we aren't a rival, but then they post gold like that, love it
ian23
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:00 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
Spireite1983 wrote:To be fair my good man when you look east from our fair shire and see a stench cloud emanating behind Glapwell it will make you dig deeper into the massive social divide. It reminds me of the time your neighbour burns his coal on his fire to keep warm and theres an unknown pile of cat excrement buried in it crackling and burning away.
The odd 'unfortunate' time I have to drive through Mansfailed it reminds me of a lower class Jaywick. I chuckle to myself as I lock my car doors fearing for my safety and commence through the eye of the storm.
Yes we may have been in the Non League for just 3 years up to now but we still have that safety buffer of 2 more years before we match your poor unfortunate record.
We could fill our board with other things regarding Mansfailed like the poor season you are facing after countless failed managers who promise spend and leave but that would be like groundhog day in a way because it happened after your famous shoot-out in 02 all the way through to your glorious season of 12/13
Radfords splurged millions into your little tinpot club over the last 8 years for what? Oooooh your still a league 2 minnow who's had to bring in the king of cost saving to trim your books and hopefully keep you up this year. How long before Mr Radford pulls out? Caroline may finally see the light and leave him want half his money then he thinks I've just removed 1 financial drain from my life ill just remove the other now.
Then the Messiah Keith Haslam rides back in on his mighty steed to your 3 sided monstrosity and buys you for a quid, locks you out and dumps you like the trash your club is
All your fan's will then come over the border and start support scabbing our team like our jobs over here in the 80's
Operation reset is happening in Chesterfield as well as at County and you do fear that genuinely because when we both arrive (and it won't be long) you will then be back to being 3rd best in the area

I bid you adieu

P.s. that means goodbye by the way

We already are.

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Chesterfield

3rd in the list ;}

Fixed your mistake for you mate...

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Alfreton
Chesterfield
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:29 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:
Spireite1983 wrote:To be fair my good man when you look east from our fair shire and see a stench cloud emanating behind Glapwell it will make you dig deeper into the massive social divide. It reminds me of the time your neighbour burns his coal on his fire to keep warm and theres an unknown pile of cat excrement buried in it crackling and burning away.
The odd 'unfortunate' time I have to drive through Mansfailed it reminds me of a lower class Jaywick. I chuckle to myself as I lock my car doors fearing for my safety and commence through the eye of the storm.
Yes we may have been in the Non League for just 3 years up to now but we still have that safety buffer of 2 more years before we match your poor unfortunate record.
We could fill our board with other things regarding Mansfailed like the poor season you are facing after countless failed managers who promise spend and leave but that would be like groundhog day in a way because it happened after your famous shoot-out in 02 all the way through to your glorious season of 12/13
Radfords splurged millions into your little tinpot club over the last 8 years for what? Oooooh your still a league 2 minnow who's had to bring in the king of cost saving to trim your books and hopefully keep you up this year. How long before Mr Radford pulls out? Caroline may finally see the light and leave him want half his money then he thinks I've just removed 1 financial drain from my life ill just remove the other now.
Then the Messiah Keith Haslam rides back in on his mighty steed to your 3 sided monstrosity and buys you for a quid, locks you out and dumps you like the trash your club is
All your fan's will then come over the border and start support scabbing our team like our jobs over here in the 80's
Operation reset is happening in Chesterfield as well as at County and you do fear that genuinely because when we both arrive (and it won't be long) you will then be back to being 3rd best in the area

I bid you adieu

We already are.

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Chesterfield

3rd in the list ;}

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Alfreton
Dog and Duck
Chesterfield

And again.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:37 pm

True guys. However mental health is a big issue and he already has delusions of grandeur so I thought I'd not give the full list. I think Sandy Pate best stag also did them same because he didn't mention that the dog and duck side was the u9 girls side.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:40 pm

What about Matlock?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Spireite1983 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:05 am

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:

I bid you adieu

We already are.

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Chesterfield

3rd in the list ;}

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Alfreton
Dog and Duck
Chesterfield

And again.

Ayup me ducks I'm back

Thats quite a concise list of teams in your list and I thank you for listing best teams in the area however I do have one question that makes a mockery of such hard work

I thought your lot had an inkling Mansfield were bigger than Forest?? Or did I miss hear what that fat youth in the kebab shop said in that famous video?

And they say us sheep have delusions of grandure :?

P.s. Dog and duck are far better than Alfreton and that would be the same Alfreton you lost against at Feel ill in the boxing day massacre of 2012

I don't recall us losing to the mighty Often in a league match

Ta ta me ducks
Spireite1983
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:47 am

The Chesterfield fan is correct, we did lose to Alfreton but it was Christmas and we avenged the defeat at New Year.

We also won the conference title which is something they won't be doing anytime soon. I fully doubt they will ever be the strongest team in that league (unless they finish bottom) and their only hope of ever getting out is via the playoffs which are a lottery. More likely to go belly up before then.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:51 am

New on here who are Chesterfield, i remember something about a crooked spire, some dodgy builders up that area, still voting labour i see, so nothing changes.
I like their football team, but a bit like Notts County nobody takes notice of them, looking forward to when league football returns for them so their fans can return to the fold
The football league is the place to be and Mansfield miss you, try to keep up, hoping to send you Southend and Grimsby they are big clubs for you to play next year.
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:12 pm

please stick to the topic of this thread rather than Stags fans goading each other. Thank you.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:57 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:The Chesterfield fan is correct, we did lose to Alfreton but it was Christmas and we avenged the defeat at New Year.

We also won the conference title which is something they won't be doing anytime soon. I fully doubt they will ever be the strongest team in that league (unless they finish bottom) and their only hope of ever getting out is via the playoffs which are a lottery. More likely to go belly up before then.
We also lost to Matlock, which our "friend" failed to pick up on.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:01 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:The Chesterfield fan is correct, we did lose to Alfreton but it was Christmas and we avenged the defeat at New Year.

We also lost to Matlock, which our "friend" failed to pick up on.

Yes but in a cup competition not in the league as alluded to by the spireite.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby HU7stag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:00 pm

Bless the little spireites! Is this all they've got to hang on to?
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spireite1983 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:31 pm

I've noticed there's a few posts that have been deleted since earlier

How very interesting indeed ;)

It seems more fixed on here than at the Prozac as you guys like to call it
Spireite1983
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:35 pm

Spireite1983 wrote:I've noticed there's a few posts that have been deleted since earlier

How very interesting indeed ;)

It seems more fixed on here than at the Prozac as you guys like to call it

Martin Shaw wrote:please stick to the topic of this thread rather than Stags fans goading each other. Thank you.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby yellowstagsfan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Losing 1-0
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby yellowstagsfan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:18 pm

Losing 2-0
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:20 pm

yellowstagsfan wrote:Losing 2-0

:D :D :D

:good_post:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:23 pm

It’s OK they have a manager worth “several million pounds”

;)
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby chip63 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Outside play offs now, what a great night.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby Spireite1983 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Can't win em all fellas
Spireite1983
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Beano wrote:

;)

Im sure Tottenham will be sniffing around after tonite :lol:
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Beano » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
Beano wrote:

;)

Im sure Tottenham will be sniffing around after tonite :lol:

And I thought this place had its doom merchants............. :lol: :lol:

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.p ... 7801&st=80
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Wa, wa, waaaahhhh....

Where's our new mate
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Spireite1983 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:30 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Wa, wa, waaaahhhh....

Where's our new mate

I'm here mate I had commented a few posts up so you aren't really paying attention are you through all of your excitement ;)
Spireite1983
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Spireite1983 wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Wa, wa, waaaahhhh....

Where's our new mate

I'm here mate I had commented a few posts up so you aren't really paying attention are you through all of your excitement ;)

;) Losing
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum