{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About non-league Chesterfield

Postby gazza1988 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 pm

Spireite1983 wrote:To be fair my good man when you look east from our fair shire and see a stench cloud emanating behind Glapwell it will make you dig deeper into the massive social divide. It reminds me of the time your neighbour burns his coal on his fire to keep warm and theres an unknown pile of cat excrement buried in it crackling and burning away.
The odd 'unfortunate' time I have to drive through Mansfailed it reminds me of a lower class Jaywick. I chuckle to myself as I lock my car doors fearing for my safety and commence through the eye of the storm.
Yes we may have been in the Non League for just 3 years up to now but we still have that safety buffer of 2 more years before we match your poor unfortunate record.
We could fill our board with other things regarding Mansfailed like the poor season you are facing after countless failed managers who promise spend and leave but that would be like groundhog day in a way because it happened after your famous shoot-out in 02 all the way through to your glorious season of 12/13
Radfords splurged millions into your little tinpot club over the last 8 years for what? Oooooh your still a league 2 minnow who's had to bring in the king of cost saving to trim your books and hopefully keep you up this year. How long before Mr Radford pulls out? Caroline may finally see the light and leave him want half his money then he thinks I've just removed 1 financial drain from my life ill just remove the other now.
Then the Messiah Keith Haslam rides back in on his mighty steed to your 3 sided monstrosity and buys you for a quid, locks you out and dumps you like the trash your club is
All your fan's will then come over the border and start support scabbing our team like our jobs over here in the 80's
Operation reset is happening in Chesterfield as well as at County and you do fear that genuinely because when we both arrive (and it won't be long) you will then be back to being 3rd best in the area

I bid you adieu

P.s. that means goodbye by the way

We already are.

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Chesterfield

3rd in the list ;}
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:37 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
kevin kents tasce wrote:
smulls wrote:
Dan wrote:Asante is out of action for NINE MONTHS! That’s a lot of furlough/tax payers money wasted there.

:hysteria: :guitar: :hysteria: :guitar: :hysteria:

I guess you are laughing at Dan pointing the finger around their abuse of the furlough scheme.

I just wanted to separate Asante’s injury though. It could be a career ender / changer for a promising young player and I for one never want to see that happen to anyone

Echo this.
I agree.
I'm sure they will be looking to sign another to replace him before the window closes.
They could send Adi Yousef back to Blackpool. He wasn't even on the bench today.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:12 pm

kevin kents tasce wrote:
smulls wrote:
Dan wrote:Asante is out of action for NINE MONTHS! That’s a lot of furlough/tax payers money wasted there.

I guess you are laughing at Dan pointing the finger around their abuse of the furlough scheme.

I just wanted to separate Asante’s injury though. It could be a career ender / changer for a promising young player and I for one never want to see that happen to anyone

is that supposed to be a joke?
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
kevin kents tasce wrote:
smulls wrote:

Asante is 28. However, whatever the age, no one wants to see a career ending injury.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
kevin kents tasce wrote:
smulls wrote:

Asante is 28. However, whatever the age, no one wants to see a career ending injury.

Hardly young and promising then is it... and it only states out for 9 months, where have we got this "career ending" part from. Bit odd caring so much about a Chesterfield player.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby kevin kents tasce » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:11 pm

Fair one, I thought he was younger for some reason, so probably more hit a purple patch than promising.

I think I read somewhere that it’s the second time he’s had a serious long term injury. Not many players come back as from such serious injuries, which is where the career ending / changing comment came from. If they come back they might not be the same player.

If he was in such good form he might have got another chance at league football and this injury has a good chance of curtailing that.

I don’t understand why it’s odd to feel bad for someone who has been seriously injured?
Everything Is Borrowed
kevin kents tasce
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Spireite1983 wrote:To be fair my good man when you look east from our fair shire and see a stench cloud emanating behind Glapwell it will make you dig deeper into the massive social divide. It reminds me of the time your neighbour burns his coal on his fire to keep warm and theres an unknown pile of cat excrement buried in it crackling and burning away.
The odd 'unfortunate' time I have to drive through Mansfailed it reminds me of a lower class Jaywick. I chuckle to myself as I lock my car doors fearing for my safety and commence through the eye of the storm.
Yes we may have been in the Non League for just 3 years up to now but we still have that safety buffer of 2 more years before we match your poor unfortunate record.
We could fill our board with other things regarding Mansfailed like the poor season you are facing after countless failed managers who promise spend and leave but that would be like groundhog day in a way because it happened after your famous shoot-out in 02 all the way through to your glorious season of 12/13
Radfords splurged millions into your little tinpot club over the last 8 years for what? Oooooh your still a league 2 minnow who's had to bring in the king of cost saving to trim your books and hopefully keep you up this year. How long before Mr Radford pulls out? Caroline may finally see the light and leave him want half his money then he thinks I've just removed 1 financial drain from my life ill just remove the other now.
Then the Messiah Keith Haslam rides back in on his mighty steed to your 3 sided monstrosity and buys you for a quid, locks you out and dumps you like the trash your club is
All your fan's will then come over the border and start support scabbing our team like our jobs over here in the 80's
Operation reset is happening in Chesterfield as well as at County and you do fear that genuinely because when we both arrive (and it won't be long) you will then be back to being 3rd best in the area

I bid you adieu

Haha.. this is the most bitter post I've ever read. The anger literally oozing between the lines. It offers me comfort that they feel this way.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:20 pm

kevin kents tasce wrote:Fair one, I thought he was younger for some reason, so probably more hit a purple patch than promising.

I think I read somewhere that it’s the second time he’s had a serious long term injury. Not many players come back as from such serious injuries, which is where the career ending / changing comment came from. If they come back they might not be the same player.

If he was in such good form he might have got another chance at league football and this injury has a good chance of curtailing that.

I don’t understand why it’s odd to feel bad for someone who has been seriously injured?

Is their golden boy out for a long haul? It doesn't bother me one jot. It's another thing they can blame when they fail at promotion again. Pffft.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:23 pm

gazza1988 wrote:

I bid you adieu

We already are.

Forest
Derby
Mansfield
County
Chesterfield

3rd in the list ;}

Ignore his bitter ramblings gazza. He is deluded. Where was he when Cheatafield were bottom of league.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby chambta » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:59 pm

bellwhiff wrote:I might be being previous but I doubt we will be hearing from the usual clown heads this week

Are you allowed to go out dogging again now rules are a little
relaxed?
chambta
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:03 pm

chambta wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I might be being previous but I doubt we will be hearing from the usual clown heads this week

relaxed?

Is that the best you've got :roll:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Parkinsons Perm wrote:
chambta wrote:

relaxed?

Is that the best you've got :roll:

:lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:18 pm

chambta wrote:

relaxed?

Yep. Queens park Cheaterfield. Will wear sheepskin coat.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:21 pm

chambta wrote:

relaxed?

How weak was that ?

How’d you get on today ? My iPhone screen doesn’t scroll down as far as non league.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:34 pm

chambta wrote:

relaxed?

:lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=chester ... 66&bih=625
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:58 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
chambta wrote:

relaxed?

How weak was that ?

How’d you get on today ? My iPhone screen doesn’t scroll down as far as non league.
Brilliant :lol:
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby west country stag » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:05 am

The only way is down for the sheep , dont think your good enough to grace our league 2 status ,
far from it :coys:
WEST COUNTRY'S No 1 FAN
....... ALL RIGHT MI DUCK ......
west country stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby chambta » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:31 am

The One wrote:
chambta wrote:

relaxed?

You do know Mansfield players got done for match-fixing in the 60s? You know, actual cheating.
chambta
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby The One » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 am

chambta wrote:
The One wrote:
chambta wrote:

relaxed?

You do know Mansfield players got done for match-fixing in the 60s? You know, actual cheating.

Is that like
Paying players out of a tin
Fixing raffles
False testamonial match
Abusing furlough

Just asking
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:05 am

Chesterfields next five games are against (in no particular order) 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 9th (who they lost against today) gonna be very interesting to see if they've got the cojones
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:44 am

Loads of loans = loads of financial trouble if they don’t go up.

Again :?
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:22 pm

chambta wrote:
The One wrote:
chambta wrote:

relaxed?

Brian was a good bloke and that was 50+ years ago. That’s the past. The present is what matters Chambta!!!
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby Oldamber55 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Oh dear mr ...spirerite 1983.. did get up that morning and forget to take your medication, you can get help for your anger
Management because you clearly need it ...!!

Cuciti la Bocca.
That’s “up yours” in Italian by the way
Oldamber55
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby part time pete » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:24 pm

He is just thinking about that day 24 years ago.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Oldamber55 wrote:Oh dear mr ...spirerite 1983.. did get up that morning and forget to take your medication, you can get help for your anger
Management because you clearly need it ...!!

Cuciti la Bocca.
That’s “up yours” in Italian by the way

S*******1983s post was the best post I've ever read on stagsnet. It's the sense of how furious they are that they are community owned and non league and their assistant manager is a stags legend, but still trying to lord it over us none the less. I hope he comes back.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum