{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About non-league Chesterfield

Postby ParisStag » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:38 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:This is the best thread on here by far.... Why would we remove it?

I'm not saying remove it, it's absolutely hilarious. We just don't need to know about hmtheir retained list. Who à little non-league team keep or don't keep is irrelevant when we're in for players of the caliber of DJ and Naylor.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagtastic1 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:33 am

ParisStag wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:This is the best thread on here by far.... Why would we remove it?

I'm not saying remove it, it's absolutely hilarious. We just don't need to know about hmtheir retained list. Who à little non-league team keep or don't keep is irrelevant when we're in for players of the caliber of DJ and Naylor.

I think the point is that we can see after an unbelievable amount of signings, furloughing players, loans in the millions from two different sources that they are retaining more than 20 players and looking at (for them) stellar signings that won’t come cheap in the wages department.

It’s nice to have ammunition to fuel our mockery of them and their ethics.
stagtastic1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Amber Andy » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:39 am

stagtastic1 wrote:
ParisStag wrote:

I think the point is that we can see after an unbelievable amount of signings, furloughing players, loans in the millions from two different sources that they are retaining more than 20 players and looking at (for them) stellar signings that won’t come cheap in the wages department.

Spot on.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:18 pm

stagtastic1 wrote:
ParisStag wrote:

Fair enough. So long as they keep bringing us joy at the end of each season!
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:38 pm

:lol: Not 1 sheep as turned up since there Multi million pound manager messed up :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:34 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby yellowstagsfan » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:51 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::roll: Making demands now

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport ... on-3281229

Do they know furlough is ending?
yellowstagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby m1cksut » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:26 am

god knows the poor lambs would have coped with only 1 or 2 subs allowed.
my one regret is...i have no regrets!
m1cksut
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:37 am

If memory serves me correctly, when the number of subs was increased to 3, wasn't it compulsory that 1 had to be a keeper ?

Basically, they lost because they took a chance by not naming a keeper. Manager gambled and was unlucky. It's not like they were at a disadvantage where they were allowed less subs than the opposition.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby wink68 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:42 am

No good asking on the Internet. They will have to send the league a fax and they will get back to them in six months.
wink68
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:48 am

wink68 wrote:

No good asking on the Internet. They will have to send the league a fax and they will get back to them in six months.

Providing the fax machine works, otherwise it's a possible points deduction.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:09 pm

Well done lad, we've signed players too.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:30 pm

bloody hell they’ll stop at nothing.

More subs favour the bigger clubs, so i suppose that won’t affect chesterfield :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Mansf1eld » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:36 pm

Search and Destroy wrote:https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/former-aston-villa-academy-graduate-jack-clarke-set-to-sign-for-chesterfield-3278386

Who? :lol:
:evil: Against Modern Football :evil:
Mansf1eld
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:37 pm

Search and Destroy wrote:https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/former-aston-villa-academy-graduate-jack-clarke-set-to-sign-for-chesterfield-3278386

No comment about the playoffs?

You’re crowing on here about signing a player from Halifax on the same day we bring in a player from Manchester United.

Hilarious.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby chip63 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:40 pm

bellwhiff wrote:

No comment about the playoffs?

You’re crowing on here about signing a player from Halifax on the same day we bring in a player from Manchester United.

Hilarious.

Made me laugh, nice one.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Wow. Not the Jack Clarke ??? Says no one
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:16 pm

Funny how we sign a goalkeeper from Manchester United and they lose their goalkeeper to the mighty YEOVIL TOWN. Imagine being rejected so you can move to Yeovil!!! :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:34 am

Cant believe anyone woild actually come on here bragging about signing someone from halifax (non league) and a kid rejected from the aston villa acadamy :lol:
Some big money signings there pal... Please keep us updated with the next bunch of no hopers you get in.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Amber Andy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:00 am

Signing "top" none league talent. Oh my goodness, they must have had another windfall from their council tax payers.

They will need them as the National League will be a whole lot tougher this time round.

:roll:
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:24 am

Amber Andy wrote:Signing "top" none league talent. Oh my goodness, they must have had another windfall from their council tax payers.

They will need them as the National League will be a whole lot tougher this time round.

:roll:

Top non-league talent?? Well looks like the Chesterfield Sunday League will be a few players short this season.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:37 am

Elite Football is a phrase being used by the likes of County and the Sheep Benders to distort the Conference for their own ends. They are planning on having a larger squad to facilitate promotion based upon their ‘former league status fan base’. The greater the squad, if in depth, the greater the chance of promotion. Those clubs that do not have the resources to compete with seven subs will be found wanting and a system that exists now arising through parachute payments in the promotion system from the Championship / Premier will soon exist in League 2 / National league.

However, they are non-league. The National League Premier was only classed as Elite to allow the Football league to have promotion and relegation ensuring a decent competitive league, free from distortion in league 2. This did not happen in the National League, this competition was merely a pawn used by the FA to ensure that the EFL and Premier could play as a competition with the consequence of relation.

Football at their level is not elite, only better than ‘Farmers Leagues’ as is the current phrase. We know as we have been there and they know as they are there now. The clowns at County and the Sheep Botherers need to realise that they have been duped last season, pawns in a game played ultimately by the FA, Premier League and EFL. Only at being stool pigeons have they been Elite and despite all their financial trickery they are farmers league.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Search and Destroy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:14 pm

How many goalies who can’t get a game anywhere else do you need?
Search and Destroy
Youth Team
Youth Team

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum