{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About non-league Chesterfield

Postby Mansf1eld » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:31 pm

Johan wrote:
Search and Destroy wrote:National League is tricky, with the exception Bolton and Sutton, the top 8 of the NL are bigger clubs than the top 8 of L2.

Edit, you could make a case for Tranmere

Huge, huge teams.

Tell me, do BT Sport still pay you massive clubs £1,000 for a televised away match???

Hahaha I keep a grand in my car just in case :lol:

Little Chezlets.
:evil: Against Modern Football :evil:
Mansf1eld
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Search and Destroy » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:39 am

Is this Port Vale guy any good? MANNY OYELEKE, you may know more about him than me
Search and Destroy
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Search and Destroy » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:46 am

Johan wrote:
Search and Destroy wrote:National League is tricky, with the exception Bolton and Sutton, the top 8 of the NL are bigger clubs than the top 8 of L2.

Huge, huge teams.

Tell me, do BT Sport still pay you massive clubs £1,000 for a televised away match???

Is that it? A paltry £1000, that’s less than a fortnights furlough! Hardly worth bothering with.
Search and Destroy
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:53 am

Search and Destroy wrote:
Johan wrote:

Huge, huge teams.

Is that it? A paltry £1000, that’s less than a fortnights furlough! Hardly worth bothering with.

Or the sum of money embezzled from your own fans for raffle tickets. Oh just wait a minute though, wasn’t there only a few fans who actually bought tickets to support the club and the money raised was only a fraction of the cost of the prize.

Now what were you saying about a huge and loyal fan base?.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:41 am

Superb fishing by Search and Destroy....

Hes got you all hopping into his net a piece of piss :lol:
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:47 pm

Not this callsign. He’s clearly a helmet on a troll.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Dave Wayne » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:59 pm

It's one of the most predictable things on here. While things are going bad, our resident direshite fans are nowhere to be seen, but as soon as they have a few positive results you can guarantee that Chumpy, and Sad and Desperate will be on here giving it large till it all goes wrong and they slide back into the shadows again.
Dave Wayne
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:08 pm

Dave Wayne wrote:It's one of the most predictable things on here. While things are going bad, our resident direshite fans are nowhere to be seen, but as soon as they have a few positive results you can guarantee that Chumpy, and Sad and Desperate will be on here giving it large till it all goes wrong and they slide back into the shadows again.

Sad and desperate :lol: :lol: :lol: love it.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Search and Destroy wrote:Is this Port Vale guy any good? MANNY OYELEKE, you may know more about him than me
Search and Destroy wrote:Is this Port Vale guy any good? MANNY OYELEKE, you may know more about him than me

Another signing for a fee. Your manager signs more players than Steve Evans. If you don't go up this season you could be in a financial hole. Especially when furlough finishes and the council tax payers kick off.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:13 pm

Captain Cunno wrote:Superb fishing by Search and Destroy....

It's quite the thing of beauty.
Trolling truly is a art
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:27 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:
Captain Cunno wrote:Superb fishing by Search and Destroy....

It's quite the thing of beauty.
Trolling truly is a art

It seems furlough misuse is a truly stunning bait.
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:38 pm

It seems the cheats have paid a fee and signed Oyeleke from Port Vale rather than wait for him to be a free agent in the summer.

I hope they go bust and if I were a rates payer in Derbyshire I would want my money back
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:51 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:It seems the cheats have paid a fee and signed Oyeleke from Port Vale rather than wait for him to be a free agent in the summer.

I hope they go bust and if I were a rates payer in Derbyshire I would want my money back
They were also paying a fee for a goalkeeper but the deal fell through.
That's sixteen players the new manager has signed.
Wouldn't be surprised if they put their "star" striker on furlough now that he's injured.
They are gambling big time to achieve promotion this seasoon.
Rowe seems to be ultra ambitious. However, I don't think they have the resources to match his ambition.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:52 pm

This sounds as smelly as you like.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Oldamber55 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:33 pm

If you want a good laugh then go on blobs board stiff.... heading is the scabs on your doorstep instead of slagging our team
Which to be fair is what you would expect.. but no the sheepdippers are slagging off everything and his dog that is Mansfield as a town & surrounding areas.just what you would expect from non-league low life.
Oldamber55
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Spireite1983 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:45 am

To be fair my good man when you look east from our fair shire and see a stench cloud emanating behind Glapwell it will make you dig deeper into the massive social divide. It reminds me of the time your neighbour burns his coal on his fire to keep warm and theres an unknown pile of cat excrement buried in it crackling and burning away.
The odd 'unfortunate' time I have to drive through Mansfailed it reminds me of a lower class Jaywick. I chuckle to myself as I lock my car doors fearing for my safety and commence through the eye of the storm.
Yes we may have been in the Non League for just 3 years up to now but we still have that safety buffer of 2 more years before we match your poor unfortunate record.
We could fill our board with other things regarding Mansfailed like the poor season you are facing after countless failed managers who promise spend and leave but that would be like groundhog day in a way because it happened after your famous shoot-out in 02 all the way through to your glorious season of 12/13
Radfords splurged millions into your little tinpot club over the last 8 years for what? Oooooh your still a league 2 minnow who's had to bring in the king of cost saving to trim your books and hopefully keep you up this year. How long before Mr Radford pulls out? Caroline may finally see the light and leave him want half his money then he thinks I've just removed 1 financial drain from my life ill just remove the other now.
Then the Messiah Keith Haslam rides back in on his mighty steed to your 3 sided monstrosity and buys you for a quid, locks you out and dumps you like the trash your club is
All your fan's will then come over the border and start support scabbing our team like our jobs over here in the 80's
Operation reset is happening in Chesterfield as well as at County and you do fear that genuinely because when we both arrive (and it won't be long) you will then be back to being 3rd best in the area

I bid you adieu

P.s. that means goodbye by the way
Spireite1983
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Amber Andy » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:50 am

Spireite1983 wrote:To be fair my good man when you look east from our fair shire and see a stench cloud emanating behind Glapwell it will make you dig deeper into the massive social divide. It reminds me of the time your neighbour burns his coal on his fire to keep warm and theres an unknown pile of cat excrement buried in it crackling and burning away.
The odd 'unfortunate' time I have to drive through Mansfailed it reminds me of a lower class Jaywick. I chuckle to myself as I lock my car doors fearing for my safety and commence through the eye of the storm.
Yes we may have been in the Non League for just 3 years up to now but we still have that safety buffer of 2 more years before we match your poor unfortunate record.
We could fill our board with other things regarding Mansfailed like the poor season you are facing after countless failed managers who promise spend and leave but that would be like groundhog day in a way because it happened after your famous shoot-out in 02 all the way through to your glorious season of 12/13
Radfords splurged millions into your little tinpot club over the last 8 years for what? Oooooh your still a league 2 minnow who's had to bring in the king of cost saving to trim your books and hopefully keep you up this year. How long before Mr Radford pulls out? Caroline may finally see the light and leave him want half his money then he thinks I've just removed 1 financial drain from my life ill just remove the other now.
Then the Messiah Keith Haslam rides back in on his mighty steed to your 3 sided monstrosity and buys you for a quid, locks you out and dumps you like the trash your club is
All your fan's will then come over the border and start support scabbing our team like our jobs over here in the 80's
Operation reset is happening in Chesterfield as well as at County and you do fear that genuinely because when we both arrive (and it won't be long) you will then be back to being 3rd best in the area

I bid you adieu

Signed a keeper now. That makes 17 new signings for your new manager I bet your council tax payers are chuffed to bits. Is your old keeper going on "furlough" ;)
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Spireite1983 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:52 am

Amber Andy wrote:
Spireite1983 wrote:To be fair my good man when you look east from our fair shire and see a stench cloud emanating behind Glapwell it will make you dig deeper into the massive social divide. It reminds me of the time your neighbour burns his coal on his fire to keep warm and theres an unknown pile of cat excrement buried in it crackling and burning away.

I bid you adieu

Signed a keeper now. That makes 17 new signings for your new manager I bet your council tax payers are chuffed to bits. Is your old keeper going on "furlough" ;)

Absolutely chuffed for him. And actually its refered to as the job retention scheme furlough is such a common term
Spireite1983
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Amber Andy » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 am

Spireite1983 wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

I bid you adieu

Absolutely chuffed for him. And actually its refered to as the job retention scheme furlough is such a common term
Fair enough bud, I'm sure your guys know about all the ins and outs of the scheme. Wouldn't want to abuse it.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Spireite1983 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:01 am

Amber Andy wrote:
Spireite1983 wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

I bid you adieu

Fair enough bud, I'm sure your guys know about all the ins and outs of the scheme. Wouldn't want to abuse it.

:lol: :coys: <<< Come on down you stags
Spireite1983
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:06 am

:roll: Mr Sheep turns up because they in a good run of form , already thinking they going to the promised land. :roll:

How many more will turn up :lol: You are still in the pit of misery , Dilly Dilly :hysteria:

Nothing like optimism or could it be delusion :lol: time will tell :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:00 pm

Remember how much money and all the players luton signed... how long did it take them get back to the league? Heres to Chesterfield doing a wrexham :lol:

Clearly they're looking for short term success before the loans need repaying and the money dries up. Amazed the search for a new owner/investment hasn't really gone public yet
Last edited by Sedgwick on Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:02 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::roll: Mr Sheep turns up because they in a good run of form , already thinking they going to the promised land. :roll:

How many more will turn up :lol: You are still in the pit of misery , Dilly Dilly :hysteria:

Nothing like optimism or could it be delusion :lol: time will tell :lol:

I bet they clear off again when they fail again. Won’t be too long until they are liquidated and start at the bottom as an AFC. I wonder how many of them will stick with the Phoenix club?
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:15 pm

I bid you adieu

When you try and get cocky at least make sure your spelling and grammar are correct.

Have a look here, it might help you https://www.chesterfield.ac.uk/?post_ty ... &s=English
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:It seems the cheats have paid a fee and signed Oyeleke from Port Vale rather than wait for him to be a free agent in the summer.

Manny Oyeleke is very injury prone and so a risky signing. He only made 45 league starts for Port Vale over 3 seasons. Previously made 75 league starts for Aldershot between 2013 and 2018 so used to the National League. Went to Exeter for a season in 2015-2016 and made 4 league starts. May have been injured again.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum