{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

My thoughts

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

My thoughts

Postby Woody » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:49 pm

As a newly reformed stag I would like to point out the how much Mansfield Town has changed for the better. Travelling and working abroad for the last few years meant I could only keep in touch via match reports.

The atmosphere was electric and I even joined in down the front of the QLE... I even got on the highlights with Matt Rhead lol....

There seems to be a buzz about the place with people wanting to talk about the stags.

I am so glad to be back and will be there Tuesday for Wrexham ( cannot make Forest green on a Friday :( )

One slight criticism, Why oh Why did everyone go to the front of the stand 5 mins before the end of the game. The atmosphere could have been electric for the last 5, instead, we couldn't see a thing.

I think the Stewards handled very well considering I had heard nothing but bad reports.

Well done to all involved at MTFC.... Lets make this our year.
Woody
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: My thoughts

Postby joethestag » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 pm

To answer you last question a few mooved down with about 15 to play cos of the crack at back of stand. Then you have all kidds (indie raspberries with bag packs) who thn followw n stand at the front blokking ppls view whichs annoing me as I have moved dwn n sat on a seat so as soon as whistle blew I could go, but yh its just somethink that happens regularalry
joethestag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Chander Lear » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Not sure I agree with that Joe... 5 mins towards the end the back 2 rows emptied, even people like Sankey went down just to be at the front.. All should have stayed back. Apart from that,... epic atmosphere.
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Woody wrote:As a newly reformed stag ...

Think we should get some of those Jesus fish car stickers with antlers on them in the club shop! :lol:
PYHBO! Issue 3(OUT SOON!)

twitter.com/SatiricalStag (on temporary hiatus)
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:55 pm

joethestag wrote:To answer you last question a few mooved down with about 15 to play cos of the crack at back of stand. Then you have all kidds (indie raspberries with bag packs) who thn followw n stand at the front blokking ppls view whichs annoing me as I have moved dwn n sat on a seat so as soon as whistle blew I could go, but yh its just somethink that happens regularalry

In English please
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Woody » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:01 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:

Think we should get some of those Jesus fish car stickers with antlers on them in the club shop! :lol:

haha, there was a man who closely resembled Jesus in the QLE.
Woody
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Woody wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:

How do you know this??
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team

Postby Woody » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:12 pm

thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
Woody wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:

How do you know this??

OK, someone I would interpret would look like Jesus ;).
Woody
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Big yella » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:24 pm

thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
Woody wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:

How do you know this??

Because Jesus visited him and told him to return to the flock. ;)
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Woody » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 am

Big yella wrote:
thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
Woody wrote:
HitchcocksShins wrote:

How do you know this??

Because Jesus visited him and told him to return to the flock. ;)

I was always going to return the flock when my circumstances changed, however, I do feel like I have jumped on the bandwagon.. which isn't true.
Woody
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Big yella » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:14 am

Woody wrote:
Big yella wrote:Because Jesus visited him and told him to return to the flock. ;)

I was always going to return the flock when my circumstances changed, however, I do feel like I have jumped on the bandwagon.. which isn't true.

Even Jesus wandered in the desert for a while. Welcome back into the fold Woody. :D
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum