{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Millsy found out again!!

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Millsy found out again!!

Postby kcassellsfootygenius » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:30 am

Looks like the usual conversation has happened at Lincoln

So who is this Gary Mills??
Well you see he looks like a footballer, talks like one, got all the kit, but........
But what?

He's never actually been a footballers it's just a sham!!!

There's the door Gary on your way to your next victim I mean team.
kcassellsfootygenius
Manager
Manager

Re: Millsy found out again!!

Postby Chris M » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Much as it has amused us to read of his ranting throughout the season, it seems a bit rough to read that he has been released as he attempts to recover from a serious knee injury. Perhaps his contract was up at the end if the season anyway, and they have come to some arrangement.

Personally I never had a lot against the lad. He was never of the calibre of Howells or Murray, but I'm sure he did his best for us. He got it in the neck at Nene Park that day from some, but I think that was more to do with dissatisfaction with DH.

It was also nice to see his little lad be a mascot at one of our home games and score past Sammy Stag.
Last edited by Chris M on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris M
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Mansf1eld » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Waheeeyyyy Millsy :lol:

Couldn't happen to a nicer man :lol: :lol:
:evil: Against Modern Football :evil:
Mansf1eld
First Team
First Team

Postby Rhys Warriner » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:17 pm

I think he's actually a nice bloke, always gave 100%. But was an absolutely shocking footballer.

Always up for a bit of banter on Twitter too, don't understand those slagging him off as a bloke.
Rhys Warriner
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Spiritater » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Rhys Warriner wrote:I think he's actually a nice bloke, always gave 100%. But was an absolutely shocking footballer.

Always up for a bit of banter on Twitter too, don't understand those slagging him off as a bloke.

Agree with Rhys here. Always did his best (and because his best was not good there was no need to slaughter him on the pitch), and gave 100%. He will probably end up at a BSN BSS side like Boston etc when he recovers.
Wish the lad well as he's a decent chap.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Dp1976 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:36 pm

couldnt have happended to a nicer chap, he was fully behind his manager in his public comment about our club before the cup game ! both now will meet in their next employment seeking venture - the dole queue !
Dp1976
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum