{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Team v Telford

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Team v Telford

Postby Spiritater » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:02 pm

gavinbrookes wrote:I would rest Murray, Green, and Daniel. Bring in Tolley, Hutchinson and Meikle in their stead. Further, I would replace Jones with Ex (if he is fit). I think Jones has been good recently, but I think you play your best players, and we haven't looked solid at the back for a while.

I'm so pleased you are not the manager gav. Winner from Mr Green and MOTM from Mr Murray.... both players you'd have 'rested'.
As Rob says once it's mathematicly certain we are in the playoffs, or even, better won the title then by all means rest folk.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:10 pm

They can have there flipping rest in the Summer, chuffing fatigue, anyone would think they do 7-4 every bloody weekday!
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Give Tolley a game, can't see the harm in one game as a trial, he is fresh and presumably fit.
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:38 am

No. Players who are part of a winning team keep their places in the staring 11. Tolley will have to wait.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum