{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tranmere scorefred sponsored by BEERMEN

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tranmere scorefred sponsored by BEERMEN

Postby young vanish » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:17 pm

Port Vale manager "We were lucky to come away with a point"
Exeter manager "The best we've played all season" for their odd goal win, secured 7 minutes before the final whistle.
Who can't see a two game improvement?

A true supporter attitude is "glass half full" hoping this is the turn around.
Non supporters say "This will be another loss without a doubt" and should get off this message board which is for Stags fans.
⚽ What ☆ me ☆ worry? ⚽
young vanish
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:45 pm

young vanish wrote:Port Vale manager "We were lucky to come away with a point"
Exeter manager "The best we've played all season" for their odd goal win, secured 7 minutes before the final whistle.

Non supporters say "This will be another loss without a doubt" and should get off this message board which is for Stags fans.

Mansfield manager: "All our players are s**t i need 11 new ones to get out of this mess".

True deluded supporters may feel that way however supporters such as myself who live in the real world know otherwise... There is gunna be no turnaround under clough!
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:

Mansfield manager: "All our players are s**t i need 11 new ones to get out of this mess".

True deluded supporters may feel that way however supporters such as myself who live in the real world know otherwise... There is gunna be no turnaround under clough!

Supporters such as yourself :D

You don’t live in the real world, you live in a sheep pen.

You are non league for a reason. Go and con the ratepayers out of some more money. We’ve caught you cheating AGAIN.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:38 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:

I would not like to live in your world i can see nothing positive in it, you waste a lot of time not supporting but just showing every one you have a lot of time on your hands
with no useful aim, gardening and growing your own veg can be rewarding,
Being a deluded supporter it makes me so proud when we cheer our lads on, even though we feel disappointed with the result,
but still have faith , thats being a Stag fan, and now maybe not this year, but will try again next.
For now though this season is far from over. May is a long way off
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby young vanish » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:55 pm

bear 73 wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:

I would not like to live in your world i can see nothing positive in it, you waste a lot of time not supporting but just showing every one you have a lot of time on your hands
Being a deluded supporter it makes me so proud when we cheer our lads on, even though we feel disappointed with the result,
but still have faith , thats being a Stag fan, and now maybe not this year, but will try again next.

Hear, hear. Here's to all ever optimistic Stags followers.
⚽ What ☆ me ☆ worry? ⚽
young vanish
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:43 pm

young vanish wrote:
bear 73 wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:

Past history shows not to have faith as a stags fan... Think weve had about 3 promotions & 1 van trophy win in 600 years :lol:

All good that your so positive & loving life under clough thats your choice :thumbup:

Would be a pretty pointless message board if we all thought the same thou
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Showaddywaddy » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:18 pm

1-1 at the break and Stags to win 6-1.
More People Use Sankey Than For Any Other Reason
Showaddywaddy
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:24 pm

Showaddywaddy wrote:1-1 at the break and Stags to win 6-1.

"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Showaddywaddy » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:26 pm

That’s the one Martin, I’ll take a bit of that this Saturday.
More People Use Sankey Than For Any Other Reason
Showaddywaddy
Manager
Manager

Postby smulls » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:48 pm

Gazmoose82 wrote:
young vanish wrote:
bear 73 wrote:
Gazmoose82 wrote:

Past history shows not to have faith as a stags fan... Think weve had about 3 promotions & 1 van trophy win in 600 years :lol:

All good that your so positive & loving life under clough thats your choice :thumbup:

Would be a pretty pointless message board if we all thought the same thou

Piss off, Spirite troll again
smulls
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby broomo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:46 am

Is there not a message board rule against trolling?

Bellwhiff, I'm not trying to control the forum, honestly I'm not.

But when the majority of the posters see through this fraud and state again and again the bloke is a troll, what does it take?

EVERY SINGLE POST of his is hammering the club and he clearly does it to wind people up.

I genuinely thought that was against the rules?
broomo
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:27 am

broomo wrote:Is there not a message board rule against trolling?

Bellwhiff, I'm not trying to control the forum, honestly I'm not.

But when the majority of the posters see through this fraud and state again and again the bloke is a troll, what does it take?

EVERY SINGLE POST of his is hammering the club and he clearly does it to wind people up.

I genuinely thought that was against the rules?

Its not against the rules to be unhappy that your team sits in 23rd position in lg2 having wasted millions on trash players.

Why not apply to be a site mod? You'd be great at it
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby diablo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:40 am

It's his opinion and I believe he is entitled to voice it...thing is, a lot of what he says is correct and people just don't either like to hear it or it is opposite to what they think .Its called Freedom of Speech
If you see a post with his name on it you don't have to read or answer it..your choice ...Banning someone for continual bad Language ,name calling etc is acceptable..e.g calling someone a Troll without proof could be considered offensive to some...just my opinion
diablo
First Team
First Team

Postby HitchcocksShins » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:04 am

young vanish wrote:A true supporter attitude is "glass half full" hoping this is the turn around.

I don't think you get to gatekeep on what constitutes a "true" supporter.
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby Nottsstag100 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:24 am

diablo wrote:It's his opinion and I believe he is entitled to voice it...thing is, a lot of what he says is correct and people just don't either like to hear it or it is opposite to what they think .Its called Freedom of Speech
If you see a post with his name on it you don't have to read or answer it..your choice ...Banning someone for continual bad Language ,name calling etc is acceptable..e.g calling someone a Troll without proof could be considered offensive to some...just my opinion

do u seriously think he's a stags fan? He's clearly a spireite
Nottsstag100
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Gazmoose82 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:42 am

Nottsstag100 wrote:
diablo wrote:It's his opinion and I believe he is entitled to voice it...thing is, a lot of what he says is correct and people just don't either like to hear it or it is opposite to what they think .Its called Freedom of Speech

For the 10th thousand and last time i can assure you im not... If i was i'd just say! Surely no-one would be so sad to pretend :lol:

Im just more realistic than some on here thats all and the happy clappers dont like it.
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby diablo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 am

Nottsstag100 wrote:

To be honest I have no idea if he is a spireite or not..that's not the point..there is talk about banning him for his opinions...I do not always agree with his opinions but he is entitled to post them as long as they are within the Board's rules, whether I or anybody else thinks his opinions are wrong is beside the point
diablo
First Team
First Team

Postby Gazmoose82 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 am

Indeed :clap:
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:35 am

What get's me is all the negativity he spouts about the Stags on here.

The only positive he has placed on here was about Chesterfield.

When he laughs at not just our recent record, but our entire record over the years, it leads me to believe he is not a Stags supporter. Diablo, it's for you and others to make their own mind up.

Yorkstag ( I think ), advised to ignore him. I think that's good advice.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Gazmoose82 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:08 pm

Amber Andy wrote:

When he laughs at not just our recent record, but our entire record over the years, it leads me to believe he is not a Stags supporter. Diablo, it's for you and others to make their own mind up.

What i said about Chesterfield is a fact not trolling.... I said they are currently playing far better than us at the moment (true) and that tshimanga is better than anyone we signed over the summer (also true).

Doesnt make me a chesterfield fan
Gazmoose82
First Team
First Team

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:15 pm

You can’t say they’re playing better than us because they’re in a different league so the comparison is fatuous and wrong.

I’m against banning him though. It is a free speech thing. He’s clearly on a wind up and he’s clearly a massive clunge but he’s not breaking site rules so either ignore him, block him, or pull him apart.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:59 pm

This poster is a troll. Other boards would ban him

He’s had his fun and I wouldn’t be against banning him. I’ve suggested on another thread we ignore him but some are still feeding the beast.

This idiot is a troll - do you think this would be accepted on Bobs Board? Absolutely not. Get rid
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Postby diablo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Amber Andy wrote:

Absolutely...however I suspect Chesterfield supporters are much happier than ours at the moment
diablo
First Team
First Team

Postby The One » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Ref is James Bell
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:02 pm

The One wrote:Ref is James Bell