{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About Chesterfield

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:16 pm

chambta wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
chambta wrote:
smiler67 wrote:Chambta,please do us all a favour and stop posting drivel like this,in all the years I’ve been going I have never and I say never seen any chesterfield fans in the home end,this post stinks of bullish**

I don't care what you've seen quite frankly.

Your semi-literate and profanity riddled posts suggest you aren't the most trustworthy of witnesses in any case.

Shame about the late goal today but we're improving.

See you later in the month. xx

You truly are a massive plant pot.

I won't stoop to your level of posting. Not because you don't deserve insulting (clearly you do) but rather I'm concerned for your emotional well-being and wouldn't want to contribute to anything serious.

Don't be afraid to ask for help.

:D
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby chambta » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:52 pm

bellwhiff wrote:Don’t be concerned about me, you deluded sheep worrier. I’d be worried about your own grip on reality

I really, really hope you go down.

And I really, really hope we don't so that makes it a draw.
chambta
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Has a team ever been bottom of the league all season and gone down? They usually stop up...

Chesterfield are crap though and will be for some time now. Thats good enough for me
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:01 pm

chambta wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:Don’t be concerned about me, you deluded sheep worrier. I’d be worried about your own grip on reality

I really, really hope you go down.

And I really, really hope we don't so that makes it a draw.

Of course you don’t, Chumpers. That’s why this bickering makes little sense.

Whiffers is entitled to his opinion (although his tone is unnecessarily abrasive) and I guess most long-suffering Stags wouldn’t want to deny you Spireites the fabulous experience of a few seasons on the Conference!

The humility would do you good!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:03 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:Apparently chesterfield played very well and scored one of the best goals ever seen at Swindon. They surely won’t go down!!!

The goal was the best this week scored across the leagues by a long way.
According to Swindon fans the referee was an absoulte joke, perhaps why he gave them the penalty at the death (which was never a pen from the highlights) to make up for a lot of his gaffes.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:28 pm

stagmanrob wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:Apparently chesterfield played very well and scored one of the best goals ever seen at Swindon. They surely won’t go down!!!

According to Swindon fans the referee was an absoulte joke, perhaps why he gave them the penalty at the death (which was never a pen from the highlights) to make up for a lot of his gaffes.

It was good as were half a dozen others, Maccas included. Chesterfield will defo stay up imo
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Going DOWN.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Admiral Sook » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Said it early doors as I have friends who are Spireites, they'll never go down. No matter what their owner does he'll never be as bad as the Dark Lord. They'll easily survive.
Admiral Sook
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby stagmanrob » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:30 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:

It was good as were half a dozen others, Maccas included. Chesterfield will defo stay up imo

They all seem to think that January will see them make the changes to keep them in the division.
The only way they're going to have a chance is if they aren't too far adrift when the window opens.
If they look doomed, no player is going to choose them ahead of other clubs unless of course they throw obscene amounts of money at them.
I hope the gap widens by a good amount.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Admiral Sook wrote:Said it early doors as I have friends who are Spireites, they'll never go down. No matter what their owner does he'll never be as bad as the Dark Lord. They'll easily survive.

You have friends who are Spireites? :shock:
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:03 pm

ParisStag wrote:
Admiral Sook wrote:Said it early doors as I have friends who are Spireites, they'll never go down. No matter what their owner does he'll never be as bad as the Dark Lord. They'll easily survive.

You have friends who are Spireites? :shock:

“I’m Spartacus”. (So do I)
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:34 pm

I do not have friends who are Spireites.

I didn’t fight the Roman oppressors to become a free man and burden myself with ‘friends who are partial to having relations with sheep’!

Edders, any more of that defamatory talk and it be you v lions at the colosseum. The Christians can have the night off.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:43 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:I do not have friends who are Spireites.

I didn’t fight the Roman oppressors to become a free man and burden myself with ‘friends who are partial to having relations with sheep’!

Edders, any more of that defamatory talk and it be you v lions at the colosseum. The ‘CHRISTIANS’ can have the night off.

“before you point the finger, I hope the whole thing disappears”
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:47 pm

thefamilyvontrapp wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:I do not have friends who are Spireites.

Edders, any more of that defamatory talk and it be you v lions at the colosseum. The ‘CHRISTIANS’ can have the night off.

“before you point the finger, I hope the whole thing disappears”

If someone is giving you the finger Trappers, let me know and I’ll get them! :D
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:52 pm

:lol: they in it up to there necks :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 pm

Knowing them they'll finish 20 points adrift but stay up when Sutton & Maidstone are refused entry due to plastic pitches :lol: :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:39 pm

They deserve nothing more than to go down the sheep.
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby daddycool » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:11 am

I think there striker Dennis is their only hope of staying up , We will have to sign him in Jan .
daddycool
Manager
Manager

Postby Vicar Jeremiah » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Large queue for tickets at the Prozac today, like lambs to the slaughter.
Kylie Minogue - God's gift to mankind
Vicar Jeremiah
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:00 pm

A lot of social media, or perhaps Spireite nupties in general are boasting that there are going to be a lot of Sheep in Wolves clothing at the game in less than 2 weeks time.... i.e. Spireites in our end.

This must get said every time we've played them since I was a kid, and I've never seen it if I'm honest, I think they just make it up to try and force home how massive they truly believe their fanbase is.

The only times I've known Spireites in our end is when they've been invited by Stags fans as friendly rivals, and they aren't the trouble causing kind of idiots who would jump up and go mental were their team to score...they are there for the football and nothing else.

If one or two idiots do creep through this time around however (perhaps they need the adrenaline rush after watching their team get destroyed every week for nearly a season and a half) then they'll have to deal with the consequences of their actions I suppose.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm

stagmanrob wrote:A lot of social media, or perhaps Spireite nupties in general are boasting that there are going to be a lot of Sheep in Wolves clothing at the game in less than 2 weeks time.... i.e. Spireites in our end.

This must get said every time we've played them since I was a kid, and I've never seen it if I'm honest, I think they just make it up to try and force home how massive they truly believe their fanbase is.

The only times I've known Spireites in our end is when they've been invited by Stags fans as friendly rivals, and they aren't the trouble causing kind of idiots who would jump up and go mental were their team to score...they are there for the football and nothing else.

If one or two idiots do creep through this time around however (perhaps they need the adrenaline rush after watching their team get destroyed every week for nearly a season and a half) then they'll have to deal with the consequences of their actions I suppose.

it's about those who say each time England will win the World Cup, like everyone World Cup England don't win, nor do our frineds over the M1 have hundreds in the home ends, it's just some made up fantasy they have.

Maybe one last look at us for some while, as it stands they'll be playing Salford City next season :lol:

They only managed 1,300 to Notts County :shock: (where unsurprisingly, they lost)
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby chambta » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:07 pm

adamstag wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:A lot of social media, or perhaps Spireite nupties in general are boasting that there are going to be a lot of Sheep in Wolves clothing at the game in less than 2 weeks time.... i.e. Spireites in our end.

it's about those who say each time England will win the World Cup, like everyone World Cup England don't win, nor do our frineds over the M1 have hundreds in the home ends, it's just some made up fantasy they have.

Maybe one last look at us for some while, as it stands they'll be playing Salford City next season :lol:

They only managed 1,300 to Notts County :shock: (where unsurprisingly, they lost)

Only :lol:

A trip to Nottingham really isn't as exciting for us as it is for you. It doesn't get us wild-eyed and salivating at the prospect of a trip to the big city.

We've played there regularly in recent years, in fact at both grounds and taken plenty more when we've been in better shape.
chambta
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Conker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:16 pm

1300 was a piss poor effort. Just admit it ya weirdo.

Most Chez fans would.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby chambta » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Conker wrote:1300 was a piss poor effort. Just admit it ya weirdo.

Most Chez fans would.

It was a perfectly respectable following in the circumstances and more than you've brought half the distance to us on several occasions.
chambta
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby ParisStag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:28 pm

1,300 is dreadful. It's no distance and there's a direct train. We took nearly 1,600 to Coventry, which is twice the distance.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum