{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Supporters' Complaints

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Supporters' Complaints

Postby Stags Fans United » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am

We had a discussion with John Radford last night at the Fans Forum about the club's procedures for dealing with complaints by supporters.

Supporters can email the club initially at info@mansfieldtown.net to try and resolve the matter.

However we agreed that supporters can also email or copy in Stags Supporters Association or Stags Fans United and Dean Foulkes and Darren Shaw will then keep a record of all the issues and present them at the bi-monthly board meetings that the supporters' representatives attend. Hopefully the problems may have been solved by then but if not then it will make sure that the board are aware of what are the main ongoing problems that need resolving. John Radford and the directors want to be kept informed of all issues that have arisen. John is very keen for all fans (whether home or away) to have an enjoyable time when they visit Field Mill/One Call Stadium.

Email: info@thessa.org or info@stagsfansunitedsociety.co.uk

Alternatively, you can message the Stags Supporters Association or Stags Fans United on Facebook or via this website.

The next board meeting attended by Stags Fans United will be in the first week of October.
Stags Fans United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Supporters' Complaints

Postby Terry Eccles Was God » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:41 am

The councillor that supports County is going to complain to SAG about the lack of incontinence pads in the North Stand toilets.

Apparently the river of wee and tears today represented a slipping hazard which means the North Stand capacity should be further reduced.
Don't sell Terry Eccles
Terry Eccles Was God
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Spiritater » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:29 am

If he was there no doubt he'll be looking at something to gripe about to the SAG. One gripe'd be he couldn't see chuff all of the game after about 63 mins as folk around him kept standing up and walking out and spoiling his view. However after 10mins of this his view was great as there was hardly anyone left in that stand :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:50 am

Spiritater wrote:If he was there no doubt he'll be looking at something to gripe about to the SAG. One gripe'd be he couldn't see chuff all of the game after about 63 mins as folk around him kept standing up and walking out and spoiling his view. However after 10mins of this his view was great as there was hardly anyone left in that stand :lol:

Well done, you've just given the SAG further ammunition to reduce the capacity.

He was clearly in violation of fire regulations due to a fire drill taking place on the 63rd minute (these early kick-offs seem to conflict with the drill as it happened at the Grimbsy game too), alot of the county fans chose to respect this and swiftly exited whilst some decided to stay and ignore it :lol:
Stags 2002
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Bros » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:30 am

From our viewpoint some of the County fans tried to leave before then but the police brought them back and made them watch some more.
Bros
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Spiritater » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:47 am

Bros wrote:From our viewpoint some of the County fans tried to leave before then but the police brought them back and made them watch some more.

That'll be a job for t'Plod Commisioner then, grounds for Plod brutality shirley.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags Fans United » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:05 pm

The list of points that have we have for the MTFC board meeting next week that have been raised on here are as follows:

1. More card machines for ticket office.
2. Improve online purchase of tickets. Some blocks and seats in Ian Greaves Stand are not shown as being available.
3. Toilets in Ian Greaves Upper are in a disgusting state and need improving. They are also very small. (The toilets in the old West Stand were much better)
4. What is the situation regarding radio broadcasting rights? Would the club be better moving back to the BBC now that Mansfield 103.2 seem to be more interested in Forest than the Stags.

Any more?
Stags Fans United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Stags 2002 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Stags Fans United wrote:The list of points that have we have for the MTFC board meeting next week that have been raised on here are as follows:

2. Improve online purchase of tickets. Some blocks and seats in Ian Greaves Stand are not shown as being available.
3. Toilets in Ian Greaves Upper are in a disgusting state and need improving. They are also very small. (The toilets in the old West Stand were much better)
4. What is the situation regarding radio broadcasting rights? Would the club be better moving back to the BBC now that Mansfield 103.2 seem to be more interested in Forest than the Stags.

Any more?

Regarding point 3 (as I mentioned on another thread) I would appreciate if you can also bring up that these are used by juniors who have to be lifted to reach the urinals. Cleanliness and practicality for all fans being the two points to raise.

5. Do the club plan to offer any ticketing incentives this year? Like the 2 for 1's last season. I'm a season ticket holder so not relevant to myself but others may be interested.

Id appreciate if you can post any feedback on this thread, and thanks for asking the questions.
Stags 2002
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Foresttownstag » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Stags Fans United wrote:The list of points that have we have for the MTFC board meeting next week that have been raised on here are as follows:

Any more?

New announcer, the gentleman that's been doing it for the last couple of weeks is brilliant, give it him full time.

Also, some half time entertainment rather than just 50/50 draw! Something involving the fans at half time, prize for the winner. Dizzy penalties is done at Leeds, hilarious
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 am

Any more?

I've often wondered why the IGU has 2 block of female toilets and 1 block for blokes, given the gender ratio of people going? Perhaps there are far more ladies go than i account for, but no way am i gonna stand outside counting em - my face would be like raw meat from all the slaps :P

Would i be possible to make one of those block unisex to try and even it up?
Perfection took almost a week before I mastered it
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:50 am

There's two male blocks in the North Stand side.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby BELSE » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 pm

lot bigger in q/l stand
BELSE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby m1cksut » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:25 pm

i've got a bad back, if that's any help!
told you, what carolyn wants, carolyn gets.
m1cksut
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby jimdadstag » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:09 pm

m1cksut wrote:i've got a bad back, if that's any help!

Steve Evans has got four!
Its only my opinion,deal with it!
jimdadstag
First Team
First Team

Postby Terry Eccles Was God » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:30 am

Don't sell Terry Eccles
Terry Eccles Was God
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby spanishstag » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Weve just been stuffed by swindon who do i contact mr evans says its our fault not really happy about him if he apologises i may withdraw my complaint ,so the balls in your court mr steve ,thanks in advance for your response :lol:
spanishstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum