{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

County Scorefred sponsored by Humbles Pies

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: County Scorefred sponsored by Humbles Pies

Postby steiner » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Jimstag wrote:Personally thought it was Hemmings goal but the ref didn’t blow until Rose followed it up. So I guess he’ll get the credit.

Hemmings will be gutted with that I was sat in the family stand and the ball was a good yard over the line.
steiner
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby oldweststander » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Keeper seemed to claw the ball back from over the line, hope Hemmings is allowed the credit, he deserved it today.
oldweststander
Manager
Manager

Postby robeyre » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:09 pm

steiner wrote:
Jimstag wrote:Personally thought it was Hemmings goal but the ref didn’t blow until Rose followed it up. So I guess he’ll get the credit.

Hemmings will be gutted with that I was sat in the family stand and the ball was a good yard over the line.

I was in QLE and looked over from my angle. Still great that we had a second forward on hand to make sure. Thats not happened for a few seasons now. What a step forward
robeyre
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Keep it Simple » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Sedgwick wrote:County were so average and a joke for a top of the league side.

Well deserved win! We need to improve on this and keep building! Thought Anderson did really well at right back haha

Hemmings scored and looked so peed off that the ref didn't blow before rose knocked it in, Thought he tried really hard today he just needs a goal.

Absolutely , Evans gave him a proper bear hug when he came off. I like him when he battles like that.
He just needs a goal, obviously his low confidence is there to see.
Keep it Simple
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby victor A block » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Sat level with it in IGL. Easily over the line. Should be Hemmings goal, but good job Danny followed it up because Drysdale and Mr Magoo his linesman wernt giving it.
victor A block
First Team
First Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:12 pm

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:36 pm

The last ten minutes summed up Nolan as 'the new young managerial talent'. He resorted to asking Mark Crossley for advice.
I thinks Crossley's words of wisdom were 'Don't ask me as I look like the elephant man'.
I am Spartacus
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby madstagman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:17 pm

All stags aren't we
madstagman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:41 pm

Yes, was 100% over the line from Hemmings for the second - we were already celebrating around me. However, the linesman (who was dreadful and indecisive all afternoon) didn't give it despite having a great view and its a good job Danny was on hand to clear up, as it would have been a travesty.

The team dug in and outfought a very average County side. It was a well deserved three points and a much better performance than recent outtings. Notts must love a trip to the Mill.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:17 pm

oldweststander wrote:Keeper seemed to claw the ball back from over the line, hope Hemmings is allowed the credit, he deserved it today.

It was more over the line than one of Donald Trump's tweets
Perfection took almost a week before I mastered it
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:47 am

:) they got my ugly mug in the fans gallery :lol:

:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby yaxhamstag » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 am

Quick reflection on my first visit to Field Mill this season....

Cracking atmosphere, match day experience is so much better than it has been in the past, so congratulations to all concerned at the club. Danny Rose was awesome, I thought the defence was solid, my one disappointment was our midfield (MacDonald excepted) as I thought given our purchases they would show a bit more quality on the ball....hopefully that will come. As for Hemmings, I thought he worked really hard and is just unlucky at the moment. He could/should have been credited with the second goal and would have had a tap-in if the third hadn't been an OG. Pleased he got a good reception when he came off and we should continue to back him. Once he gets one, he'll be fine. I also thought the one minute's applause was brilliant and moving.

Top stuff all round.
yaxhamstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Keep it Simple » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:56 am

yaxhamstag wrote:Quick reflection on my first visit to Field Mill this season....

Cracking atmosphere, match day experience is so much better than it has been in the past, so congratulations to all concerned at the club. Danny Rose was awesome, I thought the defence was solid, my one disappointment was our midfield (MacDonald excepted) as I thought given our purchases they would show a bit more quality on the ball....hopefully that will come. As for Hemmings, I thought he worked really hard and is just unlucky at the moment. He could/should have been credited with the second goal and would have had a tap-in if the third hadn't been an OG. Pleased he got a good reception when he came off and we should continue to back him. Once he gets one, he'll be fine. I also thought the one minute's applause was brilliant and moving.

Top stuff all round.

Spot on, on all points Yaxham
Keep it Simple
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:59 am

yaxhamstag wrote:Quick reflection on my first visit to Field Mill this season....

Top stuff all round.

Enough with the positivity Yaxham!

Fully agreed though, was a good day all round. Was good to see 5500 home fans happy too.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum