{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Clownty

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Clownty

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:30 pm

bigalstag wrote:So the remaining blocks of tickets of tickets in the IGS are not going to be put on sale until Saturday. with the attendant increase in cost. Pretty cynical, especially when you are somebody that regularly sits in one of those blocks!

Not to mention the hundreds of Notts fans who are after tickets and will just buy them in the home ends (trust me there are loads that have already done it and more looking after last night).

The other explanation could be the police telling the club to leave that section 'sterile' which happens, look at the Sheffield derby on Sunday.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Dan wrote:
bigalstag wrote:So the remaining blocks of tickets of tickets in the IGS are not going to be put on sale until Saturday. with the attendant increase in cost. Pretty cynical, especially when you are somebody that regularly sits in one of those blocks!

Not to mention the hundreds of Notts fans who are after tickets and will just buy them in the home ends (trust me there are loads that have already done it and more looking after last night).

The other explanation could be the police telling the club to leave that section 'sterile' which happens, look at the Sheffield derby on Sunday.

Just to prove dans point

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38203072&p=38664999#post38664999
Stags 2002
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:07 pm

You'll know if there's a county fan sat near you; if the tartan blanket doesn't give it away, then the pungent smell of piss will. #boomboom
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby BigGuy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Excellent point proved, one person has posted it on that link, wow! :roll:
BigGuy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:45 pm

They think they're already going up automatically. Don't they say that every year?
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Stags 2002 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:55 pm

BigGuy wrote:Excellent point proved, one person has posted it on that link, wow! :roll:

One person stupid enough to advertise it, but plenty will be thinking it or already have purchased them on the quiet.
Stags 2002
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby spanishstag » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Notts fans wont be in the home ends ,they know we would spot them easily ,cos on their forum there all too busy slagging us off as 6 figered inbreds , really are a bunch of arrogant buggers
spanishstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:
BigGuy wrote:Excellent point proved, one person has posted it on that link, wow! :roll:

One person stupid enough to advertise it, but plenty will be thinking it or already have purchased them on the quiet.

Don't worry Stags 2002, BigGuy has got a major problem with me so he would hate the fact that I'm right :roll:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby bigalstag » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:58 pm

Adam, F,G,H,J and R blocks never appear with seats for sale on the online site, but you can quite easily buy seats in them on a Saturday afternoon.
We have what appears a sold out IG Stand on Saturday, but in truth it is nowhere near.
bigalstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby BigGuy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:32 am

Dan wrote:
Don't worry Stags 2002, BigGuy has got a major problem with me so he would hate the fact that I'm right :roll:

Not everything is about you Dan, my response was actually made at the post with the link to the message board which had just one poster hinting at tickets still available in the home ends.

No need to get so precious and personal again.
BigGuy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:05 am

bigalstag wrote:Adam, F,G,H,J and R blocks never appear with seats for sale on the online site, but you can quite easily buy seats in them on a Saturday afternoon.
We have what appears a sold out IG Stand on Saturday, but in truth it is nowhere near.

What a muddled way to run things. I can understand it for most games but it was obvious we would need those blocks for this?
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:21 pm

BigGuy wrote:
Dan wrote:

Not everything is about you Dan, my response was actually made at the post with the link to the message board which had just one poster hinting at tickets still available in the home ends.

No need to get so precious and personal again.

Not getting precious or personal (I'll leave that to you), just stating a fact. You wouldn't have jumped on it if it hadn't been agreeing with me and you know it.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:49 am

:) i am totally looking forward to Saturday's match and its time for everyone to get there in a positive mood and get behind the team .
Surely we not going to allow them Bedwetters to come our town and be on the front foot.
Its time to burst their Bubble and to stop the
:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:
Last edited by STAGS FOR LIFE on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Amberheart » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:03 am

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::) i'm am totally looking forward to Saturday's match and its time for everyone to get there in a positive mood and get behind the team .
Surely we not going to allow them Bedwetters to come our town and be on the front foot.
Its time to burst their Bubble and to stop the
:mtfc: :coys: :mtfc:

Haha brilliant ! absolutely ! Up the Stags !
a stag is a proud & noble beast
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:16 am

that video made me cringe ,they are full of it up the road

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/foo ... igh-552219
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby wardy12345 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Is this the start of Clowntys annual relegation battle
wardy12345
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:22 pm

A few observations of today;

County had very little up front.
They werent very good
Their fans dont sing
They wont last top of the league for long.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Nolan won Manager of the Month. Funny that. Thought they got battered last time out...
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:22 pm

They played more than once in the month, including that result against Exeter who imo are the best side in the division.
Conker
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Spiritater » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Nolan won Manager of the Month. Funny that. Thought they got battered last time out...

Well deserved for Mr Nolan.

Now of course the MOTM accolade is also usually followed by a nose dive in form. Please let it begin at home to FGR :D
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Spiritater wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:Nolan won Manager of the Month. Funny that. Thought they got battered last time out...

Well deserved for Mr Nolan.

Now of course the MOTM accolade is also usually followed by a nose dive in form. Please let it begin at home to FGR :D

FGR will win Saturday, I feel it in my water, which if I was a County fan would be in a puddle on the floor.
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Jammy Skunk raspberries.
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum