{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About Chesterfield

Postby arsene wengers coat » Tue May 16, 2017 11:01 am

CFC are still managing to operate with class, sophistication, and decorum that we've come to expect. Allegedly the club have hired a muscle to go and threaten a fan who is scratching a bit to close to the bone for the owners/directors. The following message has been posted by a moderator of their forum;

"Over the past two weeks, many of you have enquired either directly on the messageboard or via private message as to the whereabouts of the poster, Freelander2. To date we have remained silent on the subject but feel now is the right time to explain his absence.

On the morning of the 27th April 2017, an unknown individual who was working to instructions paid a visit to Freelander2’s place of work specifically to discuss his contributions on Bob’s Board. During that visit, Freelander2 was left in no doubt that if he did not agree to stop posting on the messageboard and to delete his account by close of business that day, the next visit would be to his home address and involve members of his family.

For those of you who are not aware, over the past fifteen months Freelander2 has been part of a group of supporters who have actively researched a number of subjects relating to Chesterfield Football Club in an attempt to understand the club’s demise. Given Freelander2’s valued contribution on this messageboard over the past eight years, we fail to understand why anyone with a common goal of wanting what is best for the club would want to silence him, especially in this way.

Freelander2 has confirmed his position to us privately and to ensure his and his family’s safety we have sadly agreed to his request to close his account. You will notice however that such closure doesn't mean his postings are removed. "

What an atrocious club.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Tue May 16, 2017 11:18 am

That is intimidation, pure and simple. That's a police matter.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Tue May 16, 2017 11:22 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:CFC are still managing to operate with class, sophistication, and decorum that we've come to expect. Allegedly the club have hired a muscle to go and threaten a fan who is scratching a bit to close to the bone for the owners/directors. The following message has been posted by a moderator of their forum;

"Over the past two weeks, many of you have enquired either directly on the messageboard or via private message as to the whereabouts of the poster, Freelander2. To date we have remained silent on the subject but feel now is the right time to explain his absence.

On the morning of the 27th April 2017, an unknown individual who was working to instructions paid a visit to Freelander2’s place of work specifically to discuss his contributions on Bob’s Board. During that visit, Freelander2 was left in no doubt that if he did not agree to stop posting on the messageboard and to delete his account by close of business that day, the next visit would be to his home address and involve members of his family.

For those of you who are not aware, over the past fifteen months Freelander2 has been part of a group of supporters who have actively researched a number of subjects relating to Chesterfield Football Club in an attempt to understand the club’s demise. Given Freelander2’s valued contribution on this messageboard over the past eight years, we fail to understand why anyone with a common goal of wanting what is best for the club would want to silence him, especially in this way.

Freelander2 has confirmed his position to us privately and to ensure his and his family’s safety we have sadly agreed to his request to close his account. You will notice however that such closure doesn't mean his postings are removed. "

What an atrocious club.

Didn't Hasalam take someone to court off Stagsnet for gething close to the truth about the running of the club If I remember right didn't Hasalam lose !
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Tue May 16, 2017 11:26 am

It was Alan Meale.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Mansf1eld » Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am

What a shambles they are as a whole :lol:

Here we are signing proven players from the league above whilst they are close to signing someone....

from halifax :lol: :lol: :lol:
:evil: Against Modern Football :evil:
Mansf1eld
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Tue May 16, 2017 11:45 am

Dan wrote:It was Alan Meale.

I knew it was someone associated with the Stags Dan
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue May 16, 2017 12:32 pm

SINA STAG wrote:
Didn't Hasalam take someone to court off Stagsnet for gething close to the truth about the running of the club If I remember right didn't Hasalam lose !

not Haslam, and not about the running of the club, so you're close :lol: It was Meale who threatened to take someone to court, over allegations about what he was doing as an MP.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue May 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Or not doing as an MP! :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Tue May 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
SINA STAG wrote:

not Haslam, and not about the running of the club, so you're close :lol: It was Meale who threatened to take someone to court, over allegations about what he was doing as an MP.

You'll be old one day young man when everything becomes a confusion of events :D

See I've at to edit that lol
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby jay the butcher » Tue May 16, 2017 4:27 pm

I'd be appalled by CFCs show of intimidation towards one of there supporters .......if I cared enough
jay the butcher
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby halifaxstag » Tue May 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Aiming at big signings from promoted side
http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/sport/f ... -1-8545107
halifaxstag
First Team
First Team

Postby stagmanrob » Tue May 16, 2017 8:55 pm

halifaxstag wrote:Aiming at big signings from promoted side
http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/sport/f ... -1-8545107

Looks more like a woman?!?
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby BoughtonStag71 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 pm

If you look closely (s)he's wearing a skirt :o
BoughtonStag71
First Team
First Team

Postby die hirsche » Tue May 16, 2017 9:03 pm

I think that's what living in chesterfield does for your outlook.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Tue May 16, 2017 10:53 pm

If you think Shaq Coulthirst is greedy then wait till you see this bloke. I saw him on Saturday playing for Halifax against Chorley. He seemed to forget that there were another nine outfield players on his side.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Postby Amberheart » Wed May 17, 2017 7:37 am

jay the butcher wrote:I'd be appalled by CFCs show of intimidation towards one of there supporters .......if I cared enough

:lol: me too
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Fri May 19, 2017 6:00 am

Has anybody seen the #NotAPennyMore movement on their messageboard and social media?

There are true die hard fans I know, who would never in a million years miss a Stags V Spireites game normally..but they are choosing not to go in protest at the ownership.

If the home stands are emptier than usual, that could mean a lot of our fans getting tickets in home support areas, especially if it's later in the season and we're doing well and they're doing crap (as expected).
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby smiler67 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:35 am

arsene wengers coat wrote:CFC are still managing to operate with class, sophistication, and decorum that we've come to expect. Allegedly the club have hired a muscle to go and threaten a fan who is scratching a bit to close to the bone for the owners/directors. The following message has been posted by a moderator of their forum;

What an atrocious club.

They are shambolic and unless a JR type comes in and saves them I can't see things changing anytime soon,let's hope we get to take six points off them before they disappear down the abyss..
smiler67
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby die hirsche » Fri May 19, 2017 7:57 am

I want 3 sides of the proact
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Amberheart » Fri May 19, 2017 9:04 am

stagmanrob wrote:Has anybody seen the #NotAPennyMore movement on their messageboard and social media?

There are true die hard fans I know, who would never in a million years miss a Stags V Spireites game normally..but they are choosing not to go in protest at the ownership.

If the home stands are emptier than usual, that could mean a lot of our fans getting tickets in home support areas, especially if it's later in the season and we're doing well and they're doing crap (as expected).

It would be karma at its best in regards to them having 3 stands fiasco at the Mill :x
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 pm

They've signed Gozie Ugwu.

Someone Martin will have watched a fair few times. 21 goals in the Conference last season.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu May 25, 2017 10:31 pm

stagmanrob wrote:They've signed Gozie Ugwu.

Someone Martin will have watched a fair few times. 21 goals in the Conference last season.

quick and strong and decent in the air. Close control lets him down. Had a good season for Woking. I think Angol is better.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby stagmanrob » Thu May 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
stagmanrob wrote:They've signed Gozie Ugwu.

quick and strong and decent in the air. Close control lets him down. Had a good season for Woking. I think Angol is better.

Their options up front consist entirely of players bought either out of Non-League, or brought in from their youth team.
If we do make a big signing in the striker department, it will really solidify the change in fortunes between both clubs.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri May 26, 2017 5:21 am

I've heard they have sent bullets through the post to a couple of other posters as well as jars of mint sauce to some of their loved ones.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri May 26, 2017 5:58 am

oh i'm thinking next season is going to be one to remember lol
COYS
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext