{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Let's Have A Thread About non-league Cheaterfurlough

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Let's Have A Thread About Chesterfield

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Tre Cool wrote:Just had a look on Bobs Board, apparently one of their January signings has 'done a runner' and Gary Caldwell has lost contact with him! :lol:

Pfft!

Please let this be true.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby ST4GS » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:51 pm

They better buck their ideas up sharpish. The league table is not looking good. There is a possibility they could be relegated :lol:
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 pm

ST4GS wrote:They better buck their ideas up sharpish. The league table is not looking good. There is a possibility they could be relegated :lol:

There's still time for the League to award them some bonus points!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 pm

If / when the spires get relegated to the non-league can we crowd fund for a nice big banner saying something along the lines of 'who's laughing now? Mansfield Town' and get hung over the M1 or something?

I've just perused a few threads and they still think they're in with a chance of bouncing back next season. Can't wait to batter the smug raspberry next season.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby e4d0 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:36 am

Calstag wrote:Can we have a link please

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.p ... 60057&st=0

The missing player :lol:
e4d0
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Calstag » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:09 am

e4d0 wrote:
Calstag wrote:Can we have a link please

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.p ... 60057&st=0

The missing player :lol:

Cheers had a look around in there, I had to switch the bed room light on... It's dark in there :lol:
Calstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Admiral Sook » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Can't believe nobody has officially welcomed them back :lol:
Admiral Sook
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:38 pm

I'm still hoping we swap places.

I've done my ursine extracting on Facebook.

Not worth it here since that mouthy chancer Chumpta slunk off with his tail between his legs.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:41 pm

bellwhiff wrote:I'm still hoping we swap places.

Not worth it here since that mouthy chancer Chumpta slunk off with his tail between his legs.

Aren't they having a bad enough time without you stealing their teddy bears?
Last edited by Sneag on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Have folks forgotten that they have sometimes, in the past, got 10pts for a win and leapt about eight places in the league?
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Calstag » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Chessy, Lincoln, county, Grimsby and Coventry just to name a few are we ready to go up this year ? ;) plus with the chance to wave them off further down next year...
Calstag
Manager
Manager

Postby die hirsche » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:16 pm

i would forsake promotion to give the spireites a good battering next year.

i know that's sad. but i mean it.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Just have a read through some of comments on bobs board, priceless :lol: :lol:
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

I see there are a couple of Stags fans on their board sometimes when I occasionally look. Trophy5 and Wooly., and Stagmanrob. Luke had em ientertained awhile back. But the funniest of all was Tonto with his um smoke signals :lol: . . Great work fellas whoever you are.

Meanwhile back over here we don't have any Spireite posters at all. That's poor from them really isn't it?
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Foxy wrote:I see there are a couple of Stags fans on their board sometimes when I occasionally look. Trophy5 and Wooly., and Stagmanrob. Luke had em ientertained awhile back. But the funniest of all was Tonto with his um smoke signals :lol: . . Great work fellas whoever you are.

Meanwhile back over here we don't have any Spireite posters at all. That's poor from them really isn't it?

What about Workshy boy????
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Sneag wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I'm still hoping we swap places.

Aren't they having a bad enough time without you stealing their teddy bears?

Autocorrect does throw up the weirdest options :)
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Admiral Sook » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:46 pm

On Blobs Board they're wondering if the owners realise how much the fans are hurting..is it sinking in yet guys, what happened to us might actually be happening to you! You really cared, remember? :twisted:
Admiral Sook
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 pm

:hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:41 am

Dan wrote::hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria:

Technically this post fall foul of MB rules on over use of emoticons and composition of of a post only using emoticons. I'm sure all the mods are happy to let this one through though. Well :hysteria: done :hysteria: :hysteria: Dan :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: you've :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: started me :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: off now :rofl:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:09 am

Spiritater wrote:
Dan wrote::hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria:

Technically this post fall foul of MB rules on over use of emoticons and composition of of a post only using emoticons. I'm sure all the mods are happy to let this one through though. Well :hysteria: done :hysteria: :hysteria: Dan :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: you've :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: started me :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: :hysteria: off now :rofl:
:good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post: :good_post:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Marky Mark » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 am

I wonder if the beautiful irony of their former manager getting the club that he left them to join promoted to replace them in League 1 on the same day they were relegated, is lost on them? If Forest are relegated too then, whatever happens to us in the last 3 games, it will truly be a halcyon season.

The question that I really want to know the answer to is; How exactly do you react to scoring a goal in the 92nd minute, away at a local rivals, when you’re already 3-0 down, and have just been relegated?
"Football is a game of opinions, and very little knowledge"
Marky Mark
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:48 pm

This time next year Rodney. Thus time next year.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby BELSE » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Just been to Chesterfield Halfords ,flags at half mast and Tesco closed out of respect :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
BELSE
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Spiritater » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:32 pm

BELSE wrote:Just been to Chesterfield Halfords ,flags at half mast and Tesco closed out of respect :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You'll need a bath tonight getting that close. Urrrgh.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Spiritater wrote:
BELSE wrote:Just been to Chesterfield Halfords ,flags at half mast and Tesco closed out of respect :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You'll need a bath tonight getting that close. Urrrgh.

Why? He's already been through the sheep dip.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum