{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Reasons to be proud of our club

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Reasons to be proud of our club

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Already down with Newport imo. it's crazy to see Leyton in play off finals to get to championship and now they're in the verge of becoming a non league team! disgraceful how they've been run
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby tim » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:36 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:Already down with Newport imo. it's crazy to see Leyton in play off finals to get to championship and now they're in the verge of becoming a non league team! disgraceful how they've been run

And will the football authorities do anything? Of course not, as we all know from what now seems a long time ago.
tim
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:36 pm

:) Proud how we have gone about signing players and no fancy gimmicks along the way .

Something just feels good and i hope it is our time to shine , NC brings a touch of class to MTFC.

Everything NC as done since being at the club makes me proud , now lets get behind him and the team to hopefully achieve success this season which JR CR and DS richly deserve .

:mtfc: :coys: :mansfield_till_i_die: :mtfc:

:mexican_wave: :mexican_wave: :mexican_wave: :mexican_wave:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:00 pm

Top post - totally agree
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

Previous