{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Team Photo

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Team Photo

Postby Random Hero » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:59 am

Khan playing an invisible harmonica...
An der Elbe, werden Träume wahr
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:04 am

What do you think of them taking a photo with the sun facing the lens Dan? ;)
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 am

Sneag wrote:What do you think of them taking a photo with the sun facing the lens Dan? ;)

:lol: :lol: It always seems to be behind the west stand whenever they do them mate. Normally if you've got the flash on it wouldn't matter as the flash will 'fill in' any shadows etc. I've not seen the official one yet but I'm sure Chris would've done a good job as he usually does. I bet Stevo was pulling his hair out when he saw it had been put on twitter and on here as he likes to get hits on the website first :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby The Source » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:02 am

Sneag wrote:What do you think of them taking a photo with the sun facing the lens Dan? ;)

Fortunately I wasn't using Carolyn's iPhone to take the photo so the sun wasn't an issue for me.

Getting everyone looking the same way at the same time, without blinking, now that's a different story
I just press the button, You provide the face
The Source
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:30 am

And making sure they've not got their hands on each others knees or getting their dick out! Both of those happened to me the last time I did one :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:59 am

It's a bit nit picky i know, but i do prefer a team photo to be a "team photo" . I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone but when I set this as my wallpaper I really don't want directors, their kids, stadium management, the bloke who puts the cones out, the water carrier, the grass cutter etc etc. I would much prefer the team, the manager and his assistant, possibly the chairman and CEO but that be it.

Just my preference.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:21 am

Big yella wrote:It's a bit nit picky i know, but i do prefer a team photo to be a "team photo" . I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone but when I set this as my wallpaper I really don't want directors, their kids, stadium management, the bloke who puts the cones out, the water carrier, the grass cutter etc etc. I would much prefer the team, the manager and his assistant, possibly the chairman and CEO but that be it.

Just my preference.

It's called team mentality Big yella.

Personally I think it's great to see his sons on the photo. You never know it may give one of them the desire to continue their parents good work.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:40 am

Amber Andy wrote:
Big yella wrote:It's a bit nit picky i know, but i do prefer a team photo to be a "team photo" . I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone but when I set this as my wallpaper I really don't want directors, their kids, stadium management, the bloke who puts the cones out, the water carrier, the grass cutter etc etc. I would much prefer the team, the manager and his assistant, possibly the chairman and CEO but that be it.

Just my preference.

Personally I think it's great to see his sons on the photo. You never know it may give one of them the desire to continue their parents good work.

And when a team gets to big it loses focus. Like I said it is just a personal preference. Besides if I put that on your phone you wont make out anyone.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:48 am

Big yella wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:

Just my preference.

And when a team gets to big it loses focus. Like I said it is just a personal preference. Besides if I put that on your phone you wont make out anyone.

True. You should see my phone :)
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:46 pm

They usually do several ones. One with just the team & management on which is usually the one they release.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:54 am

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:52 am

Why on earth was there a policeman there?!
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:10 am

Dan wrote:Why on earth was there a policeman there?!

Probably Gabbitas worried there were still some Exeter fans left behind the North Stand from Saturday.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:24 am

As Big Yella says a team photo is about personal preference, I think the club ought to release a photo of just Carolyn and the Physio girl in their home shirts. Possibly in a paddling pool half full of lime green jelly.

Like he says all down to personal preference.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Amberheart » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:37 am

Dan wrote:And making sure they've not got their hands on each others knees or getting their dick out! Both of those happened to me the last time I did one :lol:

:lol: brilliant !
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:45 am

Amberheart wrote:
Dan wrote:And making sure they've not got their hands on each others knees or getting their dick out! Both of those happened to me the last time I did one :lol:

:lol: brilliant !

Luckily only one of the above actually got released in public! :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:59 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::)

Is that the most annoyed looking bunch of players ever in a team piccy?

Clearly Flip-flop has fallen out with a huge amount of his squad. #seasondone
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:42 am

I am Spartacus wrote:As Big Yella says a team photo is about personal preference, I think the club ought to release a photo of just Carolyn and the Physio girl in their home shirts. Possibly in a paddling pool half full of lime green jelly.

I do hope Baron Von Trapp screenshots this and shows it the soon to be Mrs. Spartacus in his speech on the big day.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Big yella wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:As Big Yella says a team photo is about personal preference, I think the club ought to release a photo of just Carolyn and the Physio girl in their home shirts. Possibly in a paddling pool half full of lime green jelly.

I do hope Baron Von Trapp screenshots this and shows it the soon to be Mrs. Spartacus in his speech on the big day.

I raspberry well hope not!
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum