{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

A petition to ban supporters who shouted racist chants

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: A petition to ban supporters who shouted racist chants

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:25 am

Just to clarify again, these people are not Mansfield Town FC supporters. They are just common career thugs!!! When they are on their own, they aren’t hard at all, just pussycats.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby stagmanrob » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Like belly says, the article shows him as being in his 30's and that was dated well over a decade ago.

If he hasn't grown up and his views haven't changed now he's well into his 40's, then clearly all hope is lost.
stagmanrob
Manager
Manager

Postby tmwilson » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:38 pm

Grendon Stag wrote:
stagsfan6493 wrote:All I can gather from the Facebook group is we have racist and aggressive supporters, always looking for a 'fight' or want to 'talk to these snowflakes'. No wonder we have to kick off at 1pm for all local games.

Is it really that hard to go and watch football without singing EDL songs? I dont understand why you would want to do that. You dont see others singing about Corbyn. Leave your ridiculous, made up, idiotic political beliefs at home please.

In 40 years of following the club home and away I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've heard this and mostly at 1 ground, Luton. You make out as if it's a common occurrence.

You may of only heard that song once but if you been supporting the stags home and away for 40 years then you would of heard a lot worse . I could write a book on the bad things I've seen our fans do and sing .
tmwilson
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:24 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:Just to clarify again, these people are not Mansfield Town FC supporters. They are just common career thugs!!! When they are on their own, they aren’t hard at all, just pussycats.

SCUMBAGS
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum