{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Otis Khan

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Otis Khan

Postby PEAR CIDER » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:39 am

Reading this is hilarious

Should listen to yourselves, go out, enjoy life, instead if getting upset we are still unbeaten
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby stagsfan6493 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:55 am

Chander Lear wrote:
Hjeldefan wrote:Well he hadn't run out of steam. He could have 1 leg and he would still look more likely to score than Sterling. It was a terrible substitution. As was bringing on Mellis who is a complete waste of a wage.

The same mellis who has looked a different player this year?? Never satisfied

Have you been on Fifa? Not sure what Mellis you’re bantering on about. Terrible player with a terrible attitude, go back to watching derby.
stagsfan6493
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:48 am

DogsDoDahs wrote:It just goes to show how inept the tactics of Flitcroft really are, Defending too deep protecting a shallow lead, Multiple players being played out of position, poor substitutions . Heard enough of the excuses for him now. A loss will come at WBA probably as they are superior and at home BUT do not follow it with a draw or loss against Carlisle as his 12 games this season in charge will then be fast approaching. Rose needs to start saturday and get CJ onto the left and maybe revert to 442 for next away league game

What makes you think DR will be here next Saturday? His transfer request is still active.

Wasn't at the game, but I'm not aware he did any better than Davies when he came on.

The training throughout the summer has been set up to play three at the back. What makes you think we would be better playing 442 ?

If that was the case Gibbons wouldn't have played yesterday, when we were short of centre halves. I'm glad he did play, sounds as if he did well.

I'm sure DF will be aiming to win at West Brom and at home to Carlisle.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby stag861 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:11 am

He didn't do any better as Macc in the second half pressed us more preventing us from coming out from the back. This left Bobby hoicking the ball up to Davies then Danny who were once again marked by a very tall centre half who won every ball. We had no midfield drive after half time (again).
Per crassum et tenues
stag861
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Hjeldefan » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:03 am

Chander Lear wrote:
Hjeldefan wrote:Well he hadn't run out of steam. He could have 1 leg and he would still look more likely to score than Sterling. It was a terrible substitution. As was bringing on Mellis who is a complete waste of a wage.

I can't think of a single positive thing mellis has done this year or last. How anyone can defend them substitutions is beyond me.
Hjeldefan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:07 am

Khan went off at Tranmere too. He may well not be 90 mins match fit.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby abc » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:13 am

Hjeldefan wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:

I can't think of a single positive thing mellis has done this year or last. How anyone can defend them substitutions is beyond me.

They're what's known as happy clappers.
abc
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 am

abc wrote:
Hjeldefan wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:

They're what's known as happy clappers.

As opposed to the realists, who think a new manager will somehow fix things and JR will happily stump up endless sums to make it happen.

Given our history of managers over the past few decades, do you think we will appoint someone to promote us, who doesn't buy any new players and we go up this season?

Remind me again bud, who's the happyclapper and who's the realist? :P
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMAD » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:37 am

Hjeldefan wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:

The last goal vs Accrington.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:18 pm

bellwhiff wrote:Khan went off at Tranmere too. He may well not be 90 mins match fit.

He's been with us long enough to be match fit now for a full 90+. If he isn't then nobody in the squad is.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:12 pm

I don’t know if he is or isn’t. I was just making an observation
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum