{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Collecting old Stags shirts

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Collecting old Stags shirts

Postby Random Hero » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi all, I'm currently trying to collect old Stags shirts, home, away or third kit! I'm concentrating mainly on 80s and 90s but will consider any era (though I have almost all of them post 2005)

Does anyone have any spares for sale? Cash waiting and I can collect if need be. I have a few already and I've managed to get a couple off EBay but I'd rather give my money to fellow Stags fans!

Thanks! 8-)
An der Elbe, werden Träume wahr
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Re: Collecting old Stags shirts

Postby Amberheart » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 pm

Random Hero wrote:Hi all, I'm currently trying to collect old Stags shirts, home, away or third kit! I'm concentrating mainly on 80s and 90s but will consider any era (though I have almost all of them post 2005)

Does anyone have any spares for sale? Cash waiting and I can collect if need be. I have a few already and I've managed to get a couple off EBay but I'd rather give my money to fellow Stags fans!

Thanks! 8-)

Hi I've got a few from the 90s etc if you're interested , will look them out for you
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Amberheart wrote:
Random Hero wrote:Hi all, I'm currently trying to collect old Stags shirts, home, away or third kit! I'm concentrating mainly on 80s and 90s but will consider any era (though I have almost all of them post 2005)

Thanks! 8-)

Hi I've got a few from the 90s etc if you're interested , will look them out for you

That would be great, thank you :)
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Random Hero wrote:
Amberheart wrote:

Thanks! 8-)

I will look through mine Random.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Amberheart » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Pm'd you Random
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Big yella wrote:
Random Hero wrote:
Amberheart wrote:

Thanks! 8-)

I will look through mine Random.

Brilliant, thanks mate!
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum