{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tuesday's Metro

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tuesday's Metro

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:47 pm

I once learned how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on a Bontempi.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:13 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:I once learned how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on a Bontempi.

Was that at the ‘Rolf Harris Piano School’?
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Mr Grimsdale » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:27 am

I am Spartacus wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:I once learned how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on a Bontempi.

I could play the opening bars to Son of my Father by Chicory Tip on my mates Stylophone.....me mam wouldn't buy me one....biitch!
Mr Grimsdale
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:59 am

She’s done a remarkable job in making her Home look like pages from Vogue, but I don’t think it looks very welcoming. I wonder if, like the Queen, the Radfords live in a cosy corner of the big house, where kids and dogs are allowed and where they can wander around in their scruffs?
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:04 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:She’s done a remarkable job in making her Home look like pages from Vogue, but I don’t think it looks very welcoming. I wonder if, like the Queen, the Radfords live in a cosy corner of the big house, where kids and dogs are allowed and where they can wander around in their scruffs?

Hark at Gok Wan
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:23 am

My dad was musician :) he could play the spoons on his knee ,nothing like cheap entertainment :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:25 am

Mr Grimsdale wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:

I could play the opening bars to Son of my Father by Chicory Tip on my mates Stylophone.....me mam wouldn't buy me one....biitch!

I could play Hong Kong Garden by Siouxie & the Banshees on a toy xylophone.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Mr Grimsdale » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:25 am

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:

My dad was musician :) he could play the spoons on his knee ,nothing like cheap entertainment :lol:

I used to play the Spoons with my missus................................those days are gone sadly, more like two Bread Knives now.
Mr Grimsdale
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:30 am

Mr Grimsdale wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:

I used to play the Spoons with my missus................................those days are gone sadly, more like two Bread Knives now.

When my dad headed to the kitchen draw saying he was getting his nik naks out :lol: run for cover :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:51 am

bellwhiff wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:She’s done a remarkable job in making her Home look like pages from Vogue, but I don’t think it looks very welcoming. I wonder if, like the Queen, the Radfords live in a cosy corner of the big house, where kids and dogs are allowed and where they can wander around in their scruffs?

Hark at Gok Wan

Thank you bellwhiff
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum