{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Butcher (Off The Transfer List)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Butcher (Off The Transfer List)

Postby Stafford » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:50 pm

gazza1988 wrote:Looks like Butcher put in a transfer request in as well. Can't say I blame him to be fair, his treatment by Evans was abysmal. Perhaps the training was not of a good standard for him to flourish. You can see the difference the pre season training has made to players.

Where's it intimated that he put in a transfer request? I've obviously missed something here...
First Stags game:

Stags 0 - 0 Exeter City
April 24, 1993
Stafford
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Stafford wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:Looks like Butcher put in a transfer request in as well. Can't say I blame him to be fair, his treatment by Evans was abysmal. Perhaps the training was not of a good standard for him to flourish. You can see the difference the pre season training has made to players.

Where's it intimated that he put in a transfer request? I've obviously missed something here...

https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/football/m ... -1-9304871

On this link a quote from DF :“It was always a difficult one with Butch. He really didn’t enjoy it here last season and he was keen to leave in the summer after what had happened."

To me that's a request to leave.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Stafford » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
Stafford wrote:

https://www.chad.co.uk/sport/football/m ... -1-9304871

On this link a quote from DF :“It was always a difficult one with Butch. He really didn’t enjoy it here last season and he was keen to leave in the summer after what had happened."

To me that's a request to leave.

Ah, yeah, agreed. I didn’t see it I don’t click on the Chad URL’s.
First Stags game:

Stags 0 - 0 Exeter City
April 24, 1993
Stafford
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum