{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Expected crowd

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Expected crowd

Postby Sneag » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:31 am

oldweststander wrote:Colchester always seem to bring a good few for a Saturday game.

163 & 237 last two visits. :lol:
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby staffoni » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:37 am

4450- including 250 away fans
staffoni
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Bowesy in Brazil » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:03 am

I hope some mansfield folk are inspired by the way the team have been playing and we get closer to 5000 .Maybe 4700 .Come on you Stags.Exciting times !! interesting to see if Callum Butcher has forced himself into the team.
Bowesy in Brazil
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Conker » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:05 am

Bowesy in Brazil wrote:I hope some mansfield folk are inspired by the way the team have been playing and we get closer to 5000 .Maybe 4700 .Come on you Stags.Exciting times !! interesting to see if Callum Butcher has forced himself into the team.

I think it's going to take longer and more games than three for that to happen, hope i'm wrong mind
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Stag95 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:14 am

I hope we play the same team as Tuesday, no one deserves to be dropped.
Stag95
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:22 am

Conker wrote:
Bowesy in Brazil wrote:I hope some mansfield folk are inspired by the way the team have been playing and we get closer to 5000 .Maybe 4700 .Come on you Stags.Exciting times !! interesting to see if Callum Butcher has forced himself into the team.

I think it's going to take longer and more games than three for that to happen, hope i'm wrong mind

I think you’re correct there, Conky.

I’d settle for small progressive and SUSTAINABLE increases as the first half of the season develops.

We could be top of the league by close of play next Saturday, then there will be an influx of dyed-in-the-wool Stags fans emerging.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:28 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Conker wrote:

I think you’re correct there, Conky.

I’d settle for small progressive and SUSTAINABLE increases as the first half of the season develops.

We could be top of the league by close of play next Saturday, then there will be an influx of dyed-in-the-wool Stags fans emerging.

I would not be disheartened if it slightly dropped today, first game of the season always tends to attract a few more and it's to early for people to 'jump on the bandwagon'
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Sneag wrote:
oldweststander wrote:Colchester always seem to bring a good few for a Saturday game.

What was it today, 174?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amberheart » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Sneag wrote:
Sneag wrote:

What was it today, 174?

KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum