{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Racist Abuse Aimed at Pearce Reported to Police and FA

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Racist Abuse Aimed at Pearce Reported to Police and FA

Postby bellwhiff » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 pm

Turn it round and how would we react if one of our players was accused of racist language. I’d want evidence but I’d be massively peed off with the individual.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:37 pm

Automatically saying that Forresteri is guilty because he isn't black is racist too.

Am I allowed to say that? :o
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby die hirsche » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm

Apparently, although being about the same thickness, black skin is more compact than white.
i would prefer not to.
die hirsche
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sneag » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 pm

Foxy wrote:Automatically saying that Forresteri is guilty because he isn't black is racist too.

Am I allowed to say that? :o

If anyone had said that, it would, but as far as I'm aware no one has.

People may take Pearce's word because his reaction was so out of character.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:17 pm

Some might yes Sneag, others don't tho. Most will blindly support him because he's our player but there is the element that will automatically side with the accuser on these issues because it suits them to do so. The perfect opportunity to showcase their virtues on social media int it duck?

E2a if that's vague I apologise as my previous bang on point response to another poster saying that "only racists say that people use the race card" was deleted by somebody.
Last edited by Foxy on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:20 pm

Foxy wrote:Some might yes Sneag, others don't tho. Most will blindly support him because he's our player but there is the element that will automatically side with the accuser on these issues because it suits them to do so. The perfect opportunity to showcase their virtues on social media int it duck?

I think it just gives you the perfect opportunity to talk like a lady's toilet parts, but you don't need an excuse do you kidda. :lol:
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:28 pm

See my edit.

There's a definite bias. And one that doesn't tolerate free thinking over the identity politics hysteria agenda.

Nobody knows who's telly by the truth with regards Pearce & Forresteri. People only know what they want to believe - but that isn't the same thing is it now my duck?
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Foxy wrote:See my edit.

There's a definite bias. And one that doesn't tolerate free thinking over the identity politics hysteria agenda.

Nobody knows who's telly by the truth with regards Pearce & Forresteri. People only know what they want to believe - but that isn't the same thing is it now my duck?

Come on then, who do you believe? Our captain who I can't remember being involved in anything like this in all his time here. Our captain who all his teammates speak highly of. Or the little sheite who committed a disgraceful tackle from behind, threw a sucker punch that started a mass brawl and then ran away.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Foxy wrote:Some might yes Sneag, others don't tho. Most will blindly support him because he's our player but there is the element that will automatically side with the accuser on these issues because it suits them to do so. The perfect opportunity to showcase their virtues on social media int it duck?

E2a if that's vague I apologise as my previous bang on point response to another poster saying that "only racists say that people use the race card" was deleted by somebody.

As we have repeatedly said, if you want to discuss racism in general, please take it to our non-football forum.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Foxy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:19 am

Big yella wrote:

Come on then, who do you believe? Our captain who I can't remember being involved in anything like this in all his time here. Our captain who all his teammates speak highly of. Or the little sheite who committed a disgraceful tackle from behind, threw a sucker punch that started a mass brawl and then ran away.

The only evidence we know for sure is an allegation was made to the referee. We also have the post match twitter message urging someone else to violently assault the alleged bad word speaker.

Do you believe that violently attacking people over words exchanged on a football pitch is justified?
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:44 am

Foxy wrote:
Big yella wrote:

The only evidence we know for sure is an allegation was made to the referee. We also have the post match twitter message urging someone else to violently assault the alleged bad word speaker.

Do you believe that violently attacking people over words exchanged on a football pitch is justified?

He asked a question. Do you think Pearce is lying ? Do you think he’s invented this situation ?

Your natural position is to take the opposite view of any ethnic minority. You’re hiding it behind other things but your bias is clear.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby stag861 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:35 am

It will be "Not Proven" unless there is a second person who heard what was said. Otherwise it's "he said this" against "no I didn't.
Per crassum et tenues
stag861
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:37 am

I think that the FA need to be seen to be dealing with this.

I’ve got two things I hate. Intolerance of other cultures and Argentina.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Grendon Stag » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:57 am

stag861 wrote:It will be "Not Proven" unless there is a second person who heard what was said. Otherwise it's "he said this" against "no I didn't.

There's not a cat in hells chance that the club or Pearce would make these SERIOUS allegations without any evidence to back it up. They would be made to look pretty bad if it gets unproven due to no evidence.
Grendon Stag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:37 am

Basically u need one witness within sight and hearing of the incident to say that he heard the offending word being said that should be enough to at least put it forward to the CPS for a decision on prosecution.
Without full independent evidence, its very much like road traffic accidents where unless independent witnesses come forward most insurance companies want to settle it out of court on a 50 50 etc.
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:23 pm

Foxy wrote:
Big yella wrote:

Well seeing as it was Forestieri who threw the first punch at Butcher (he's white by the way) then you will be believing KP then, won't you?
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:14 pm

This thread isnt about Forrester v Butcher though is it sweetcheeks? Forresteri is clearly guilty of assault as he was seen punching Butcher by several people- plus photographic evidence of Butchers face.
Why are you changing the subject and avoiding the question?

Let's try again shall we?

Do you think that violence is justified in retaliation to words said on a football pitch?

Do you agree with the Twitter message sender urging someone else to beat up Forresteri wherever they see him because he was ( alledgedly) called a name?
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Foxy wrote:This thread isnt about Forrester v Butcher though is it sweetcheeks? Forresteri is clearly guilty of assault as he was seen punching Butcher by several people- plus photographic evidence of Butchers face.

Do you think that violence is justified in retaliation to words said on a football pitch?

Do you agree with the Twitter message sender urging someone else to beat up Forresteri wherever they see him because he was ( alledgedly) called a name?

And do you believe Pearce ?

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:23 pm

I can't say whether I believe or disbelieve Pearce.

What makes you believe he is telling the truth? Because he had an amber shirt on at the time or something else?
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Foxy wrote:This thread isnt about Forrester v Butcher though is it sweetcheeks? Forresteri is clearly guilty of assault as he was seen punching Butcher by several people- plus photographic evidence of Butchers face.

Your the one trying to change the subject, this is about KP being racially abused.

So, like you said, stop avoiding the question. Do you believe our captain, who was visibly upset by what happened, without resorting to violence or the little owlite coward who did resort to violence and then ran away?

And for the record no, violence is never the answer. But even though KP didn't commit any you still can't back him can you? Wonder why? Errrrm no can't put my finger on it.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:26 pm

bellwhiff wrote:

And do you believe Pearce ?

I doubt he does. No way Pearce would have gone that mad otherwise. I’ve not seen him do it before. Forestieri has previous too.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:28 pm

Foxy wrote:I can't say whether I believe or disbelieve Pearce.

What makes you believe he is telling the truth? Because he had an amber shirt on at the time or something else?

Because of his reaction.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Let’s just wait and see what transpires, shall we?
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:51 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:Let’s just wait and see what transpires, shall we?

Fancy a pint down the Winchester?
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:55 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Foxy wrote:I can't say whether I believe or disbelieve Pearce.

Because of his reaction.

And you don't think St Krystian of Pearce has ever heard that before, and nor as a 6ft centre half has ever said anything off-hand to an opponent?

Being honest my guess - and that's all it can be unless you are either KP or FF- is that Forresteri has called him the N word- but there's more to it than something mumbled in Spanish.

Big Yella when you join the words "you" and "are" together it's spelt "you're" not "your". As in "your opinion isn't worth jack".

Oh by the way you've declined to answer about the Twitter message 3 times now. I think it's clear to anyone reading this who's the avoider.

And it isn't me cupcake.
Foxy
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum