{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Racist Abuse Aimed at Pearce Reported to Police and FA

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Racist Abuse Aimed at Pearce Reported to Police and FA

Postby Foxy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Lmao hark at you lot. None of you can answer the straightforward questions.

Doesn't matter if the twitter message was only 60 minutes after the game. You can still press charges the next day, the next week, whenever.

So why hasn't he ?

I admire your blind loyalty, but imagine being in a courtroom and asked why you believe someone is innocent and you reply:

"Of course he's innocent, he was wearing a Mansfield Town shirt at the time!"

it's completely irrational. As well as juvenile, idiotic, and naive.

But in essence that's what you're saying.
Last edited by Foxy on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:21 pm

I’ll leave this for the others to comment.

Personally, if it was the other way round and one of our players was accused of racially abusing a player from an opponent then I’d be asking the club to suspend them until the case is resolved.

That’s just me though. This is bigger than a football team
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Ahh so you wouldn't automatically assume he was innocent then. Unlike how you've presumed the Sheff Weds player is guilty?

Cool.
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:27 pm

but on the same token, why would someone make it up, especially in an environment where it is clearly going to be well publicised.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby bmthstag » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:27 pm

Foxy wrote:Lmao hark at you lot. None of you can answer the straightforward questions.

Doesn't matter if the twitter message was only 60 minutes after the game. You can still press charges the next day, the next week, whenever.

So why hasn't he ?

I admire your blind loyalty, but imagine being in a courtroom and asked why you believe someone is innocent and you reply:

Isn’t a charging decision up to the Crown Prosecution Service and not KP.
Perhaps what’s happening is that a complaint has been made to the police, they are gathering evidence to then pass to the CPS.
That takes time.
bmthstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby whipster221073 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Foxy wrote:Lmao hark at you lot. None of you can answer the straightforward questions.

So why hasn't he ?

Since when did a member of the public press charges against another member of the public?

A criminal offence is reported to the Police who investigate and then press charges if enough evidence is found to be available.

Your clear lack of understanding of how law works in this country really doesn't help your case here.

As for whether Foristieri is guilty or not. Only KP, FF and those surrounding him know.
Now, knowing that the Referee reported it in his report is an interesting one as I don't believe it was included in the Evra / Suarez case.
MTFC not AFC
whipster221073
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Oh check you out Whipster - Freeman of the Land by any chance?

He said the police urged him to press charges. You knew what he meant as does everyone else.

Chandler: whose said he was making it up? Not me.

He could be telling the truth, he might not be, he may have misheard something said in Spanish and thought it was something other than what it was.

Nobody knows. That's the point. Yet people are making out they do know- when obviously they don't.
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Foxy wrote:Ahh so you wouldn't automatically assume he was innocent then. Unlike how you've presumed the Sheff Weds player is guilty?

Cool.

And you've automatically assumed that our player, a black man, is quite possibly telling whoppers. So by your own premise your making your own judgement. The one which surprises nobody Wolfie. You can kid us that you haven't surmised this but history tells us what your opinion is, whatever happened.

You need to give it up and realise that colour, nationality, religion doesn't make a person. The Stephen Yaxley-Lennon crowd are too ignorant and bigoted to get on with life and understand this.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:22 pm

No Doomy I've had the balls to question it. I don't automatically believe someone is telling the truth because they are black or because they play for Mansfield Town.

I've asked some questions that have largely gone unanswered. And because I haven't got on the Weyman Bennett bus and blindly supported our player personal insults ensue.

The fact remains that certain people so want it to be true so they can showcase how good they are. But none of it is based on any facts.

Any of you SJW Berties want to put their money where their mouth is and wager that Foresteri will be found guilty of racial abuse?

You seem so confident so would be an opportunity to make some easy money wunt it duck?

Get your names down on here.
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:05 pm

So what are you saying; if Foresteri is found guilt-less of racist behaviour it didn't happen, or that there's no definitive evidence of it happening?

They are two very different things.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby Foxy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pm

What do you want then Doomy. Interrogation, intravenous truth serum administration , a lie detector on Jeremy Kyle?
Foxy
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum