{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Could be the beer talking.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Could be the beer talking.

Postby The One » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:22 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:you didn’t answer my question ?

He made mistakes yes and admitted fault, but repeat you cannot alter past.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:30 pm

The One wrote:

when did he admit he made mistakes and took the blame i must have missed that ??
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:37 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:
The One wrote:

when did he admit he made mistakes and took the blame i must have missed that ??

I believe he said he made changes , altered things ?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 am

yorkshire stag wrote:
The One wrote:

Why do you want him to undermine himself and say he made mistakes? Serves no purpose. Just be quiet and get on with supporting the manager and his team.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:12 am

he needs to take some responsibility for his shocking management and tactics last season, honesty and integrity are vital in management
i don’t see any so far do you?
a message board is all about opinion not just yours, read the thread not just me that thinks this!
i will always support my club however it must not ever stop fans questioning actions
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:19 am

:lol: :lol:

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Richard Cranium » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:23 am

All he needs to do is build his own squad and start winning games next season.
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:07 am

I don’t think admitting he was rubbish last season is undermining himself.

Christ he had to make first half subs in the Crawley game because he got it so wrong.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:02 am

Conker wrote:I don’t think admitting he was rubbish last season is undermining himself.

Christ he had to make first half subs in the Crawley game because he got it so wrong.

better than doing nothing at all I guess
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 am

Conker wrote:I don’t think admitting he was rubbish last season is undermining himself.

He's still in the early stages of his time here and the jury is still out on him after a poor start.

Admitting to mistakes while the narrative that it was mostly Evans' fault is still plausible wouldn't be a good idea. He's trying to steady the ship. Throwing more doubt on his ability isn't the way to do that.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Chander Lear » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:12 am

IF Angol hadnt have wasted an absolute sitter in the first 5mins we'd have been 1 - 0 up and the game would have taken a totaly different direction. He picked a side, they failed, he changed. Good that he had the knackers to change it
Chander Lear
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 am

Chander Lear wrote:

IF Angol hadnt have wasted an absolute sitter in the first 5mins we'd have been 1 - 0 up and the game would have taken a totaly different direction. He picked a side, they failed, he changed. Good that he had the knackers to change it

Exactly!

The flaw was picking the wrong side, like a poor manager does. The remedy was to do what any good manger does and change it!
How many times did Evans pick the wrong side, or play people out of position, or refuse to admit any fault?

For every argument there is a counter argument ;)
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby Conker » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 am

Chander Lear wrote:

Yeah that’s definitely one way at looking at it, unfortunately it didn’t matter in the end anyhow. Obviously the players have to be partly blamed too.
Conker
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:28 am

bobbystagsfan wrote:

better than doing nothing at all I guess

Or maybe get it right in the first place.....
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 am

yorkshire stag wrote:
The One wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:Not really just some of Flip Flops blind lemmings need to take their heads from out their backsides Dave

Deep breath...... let it go Dave.

am i right or wrong Dave ?

You’re wrong. Calling people who want a clean slate to start the season “lemmings” is rather hypocritical given your constant whining about bullying. You do realise that you’re making yourself look stupid on a few levels here ?
Maybe you don’t.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 am

MutinyOnTheCounty wrote:Exactly!

The flaw was picking the wrong side, like a poor manager does. The remedy was to do what any good manger does and change it!
How many times did Evans pick the wrong side, or play people out of position, or refuse to admit any fault?

At last you have seen the light :D :D
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Dan wrote:
MutinyOnTheCounty wrote:Exactly!

At last you have seen the light :D :D

The only lights i can see are your reversing ones! :P

If you can show me the list of managers who never pick a wrong side i'd be glad to see the microdot piece of paper it fits on ;)
Last edited by MutinyOnTheCounty on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
The One wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:Not really just some of Flip Flops blind lemmings need to take their heads from out their backsides Dave

Deep breath...... let it go Dave.

am i right or wrong Dave ?

You’re wrong. Calling people who want a clean slate to start the season “lemmings” is rather hypocritical given your constant whining about bullying. You do realise that you’re making yourself look stupid on a few levels here ?
Maybe you don’t.

Is your name Dave ?
Hilariously predictable coming from the most hypercritical bully boy on stagsnet, if anyone is making themselves look stupid & not taking into account that this is a fans message board with different opinions it’s you (shocker) !!
I await the next derogatory cynicism from the site bully, isn’t this the path you went down last time you got ejected and called the Mods every name under the sun.
Bless
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby FarnieStag » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:42 pm

This Bellwhiff character really needs ejecting from here. Time-and-time again he posts predictable and tedious abuse towards anyone who dares share a different opinion
FarnieStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Captain Cunno » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:13 pm

I'd take Bellwhiffs cynical sarcasm over Yorkshire Stags constant snipeing and moaning about lack of signings then playing the "it's a debate card" any day
Even blocking him don't work as folks often quote all of his boring , tick tock , flictcroft bashing bile.

He seems to have taken over this whole board spewing his boring anti progress views on every thread.

Awaits "Cant take other people's opinion " riposte
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Captain Cunno wrote:I'd take Bellwhiffs cynical sarcasm over Yorkshire Stags constant snipeing and moaning about lack of signings then playing the "it's a debate card" any day
Even blocking him don't work as folks often quote all of his boring , tick tock , flictcroft bashing bile.

He seems to have taken over this whole board spewing his boring anti progress views on every thread.

Exactly. He’s a massive hypocrite and doesn’t even have the intelligence to understand that. Calls me a bully, yet anyone with a different opinion to his is labelled a lemming. All he does is stamp his feet about something negative. It’s the pitch, the lack of signings, the wrong signings, the manager, yada yada.

You point out the hypocrisy to him and he’s just too simple to see it.

You’re ignt about blocking him too. People just quote his boring bilge and you get to read it.

He’s a dotard.

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:32 pm

FarnieStag wrote:This Bellwhiff character really needs ejecting from here. Time-and-time again he posts predictable and tedious abuse towards anyone who dares share a different opinion

Hahaha. I need ejecting.

I don’t justify my posts to anyone, much less you. Verstehen?

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkstag » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:11 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Captain Cunno wrote:I'd take Bellwhiffs cynical sarcasm over Yorkshire Stags constant snipeing and moaning about lack of signings then playing the "it's a debate card" any day

Exactly. He’s a massive hypocrite and doesn’t even have the intelligence to understand that. Calls me a bully, yet anyone with a different opinion to his is labelled a lemming. All he does is stamp his feet about something negative. It’s the pitch, the lack of signings, the wrong signings, the manager, yada yada.

You’re ignt about blocking him too. People just quote his boring bilge and you get to read it.

He’s a dotard.

Cant argue with any of that
yorkstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sneag » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:39 pm

bellwhiff wrote:

He’s a dotard.

Personally I just find you to be an abusive version of Sisco.Yorkie is a dull version of Sisco a Edders is a camp version of Sisco.
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby PRL13 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:47 pm

For Christ`s sake. Can`t people agree to disagree without name calling? Fresh season. Fresh start. No excuse now!
PRL13
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum