{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

R.I.P Ryan Evans

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Spiritater » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Stuck for words. Tragic
RIP Ryan
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18017
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Nottsstag100 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:32 pm

RIP Ryan
Nottsstag100
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Tragic for Ryan and his family. My condolences to all who knew him.

Sad loss for the Stags family.
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
User avatar
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9289
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: Insularfield

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby TBS » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Terrible news and an awful loss for his family and friends.

RIP Ryan.
Don`t be fooled by imitation
This is the stuff that cured a nation...
User avatar
TBS
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 842
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:55 am
Location: Next to the kettle.

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Amberheart » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Shocked & saddened at this news . RIP Ryan My thoughts are with his family & friends .
a stag is a proud & noble beast
User avatar
Amberheart
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby tmwilson » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Shocking news . R.I. P Ryan .
tmwilson
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:16 pm

RIP Ryan.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Stags 2002 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:56 pm

RIP Ryan.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby bex » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Awful news,RIP Ryan
"Played a 1 2 with the 'keeper and got an easy slot in" Paul Anderson 12/08/2017
User avatar
bex
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: The right side o the M1

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby m1cksut » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:19 pm

terrible news. RIP young man.
my one regret is...i have no regrets!
User avatar
m1cksut
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby MansfieldMick » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Taken far too early. R. I. P. Ryan, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
MansfieldMick
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:13 pm

Very sad news especially after the death of Joel Cooke around the same time last year who played in Mansfield's U16s.

R.I.P. Ryan
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4421
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Spirederman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Terribly sad...

RIP Young Ryan... Every parents worst nightmare and having children of my own I can't even begin to comprehend what they must be going through.

My condolences to everyone concerned, it's times like this where rivalries don't matter and Spireites and Stags can stand together as one.
Spirederman
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:11 pm

RIP Ryan Evans. Absolute tragedy.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 16959
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Spirederman wrote:Terribly sad...

RIP Young Ryan... Every parents worst nightmare and having children of my own I can't even begin to comprehend what they must be going through.

My condolences to everyone concerned, it's times like this where rivalries don't matter and Spireites and Stags can stand together as one.

Well said. Thanks to those on Bobs Board too. Rivalries mean nowt hey.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Spirederman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:48 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
Spirederman wrote:Terribly sad...

RIP Young Ryan... Every parents worst nightmare and having children of my own I can't even begin to comprehend what they must be going through.

My condolences to everyone concerned, it's times like this where rivalries don't matter and Spireites and Stags can stand together as one.

Well said. Thanks to those on Bobs Board too. Rivalries mean nowt hey.


Not in times like this mate.

We had a great laugh at your expense for many years, and now it's your turn... It happens in football, but like you, we'll be back one day... A season isn't the same without a CFC v MTFC fixture.

That thought goes on the back burner today though as we give thoughts to Ryan and his family.

I expected nothing less than the response we've given on Bob's Board, and the same respect was shown by all MTFC fans when one of our young supporters sadly passed away after a long ilness last year.

You're not a bad bunch and neither are we, 180 minutes a season apart when we share a division.
Spirederman
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby The One » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:41 pm

Spirederman wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:
Spirederman wrote:Terribly sad...

RIP Young Ryan... Every parents worst nightmare and having children of my own I can't even begin to comprehend what they must be going through.

My condolences to everyone concerned, it's times like this where rivalries don't matter and Spireites and Stags can stand together as one.

Well said. Thanks to those on Bobs Board too. Rivalries mean nowt hey.


Not in times like this mate.

We had a great laugh at your expense for many years, and now it's your turn... It happens in football, but like you, we'll be back one day... A season isn't the same without a CFC v MTFC fixture.

That thought goes on the back burner today though as we give thoughts to Ryan and his family.

I expected nothing less than the response we've given on Bob's Board, and the same respect was shown by all MTFC fans when one of our young supporters sadly passed away after a long ilness last year.

You're not a bad bunch and neither are we, 180 minutes a season apart when we share a division.


Respect
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9743
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Big yella » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:07 am

Do not judge a biography by it’s length,
Nor by the number of pages in it.
Judge it by the richness of it’s contents

Sometimes those unfinished are among the most poignant

Do not judge a song by it’s duration
Nor by the number of it’s notes
Judge it by the way it touches and lifts the soul

Sometimes those unfinished are among the most beautiful

And when something has enriched your life
And when it’s melody lingers on in your heart
Is it unfinished?
Or is it endless?

Author Unknown

R.I.P Ryan.
Forever Amber
Flip, flop & fly, Mansfield till I die.
User avatar
Big yella
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3625
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Sneag » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:59 am

Awful news. RIP
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6627
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: Evidently Chickentown

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Rob » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:18 am

Really tragic, sad news. My thoughts go out to his family.
User avatar
Rob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3945
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 am

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby 88BenM » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:38 pm

So very very sad. Such a loss. Rest in peace Ryan and all the very best to your family and friends.
User avatar
88BenM
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: Wrong side of the M1.

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby HU7stag » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Tragic news. RIP Ryan.
.
User avatar
HU7stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3647
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Hull

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby part time pete » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Awful news , R.I.P Ryan
Can we play Accrington Stanley every week.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager
 
Posts: 5256
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby Expat Stag » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:16 pm

18yrs old. Just wrong isn't it.

RIP, lad.
Hope I'm wrong
User avatar
Expat Stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3589
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Re: R.I.P Ryan Evans

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 pm

User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5026
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drifteraarron, HCurtis, northern stag, Stoney, x-type and 28 guests