{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Transfer Rumours

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Transfer Rumours

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Why would james collins fail his medical. Just don't believe that.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:20 pm

arsene wengers coat wrote:Why would james collins fail his medical. Just don't believe that.

because he didn't.... No one knows anything.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:53 pm

We can’t afford Collins so put that one to bed .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:

Not sure who sean grice is but anyone heard anything about this? Id be surprised if he did fail a medical.

Was told weeks ago Collins was in the frame
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:22 pm

The One wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:

Not sure who sean grice is but anyone heard anything about this? Id be surprised if he did fail a medical.

by who, DF? :lol: no one other than a few select people know who were trying to sign.. this gets so boring every year
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Heres a new rumour because I work with his cousin.... lewis mcgugan can't find a club, local lad who was in Mansfield this week.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Just looked McGugan up on wiki and it says he left Northampton on 3rd January this year.

Has he been without a club since then? And if so why?.

It could be that wages are an issue but he certainly has the pedigree to do well at our level and still only 30.

Sounds worth a punt to me and would be brilliant if we could get him on a pay as you play basis if wages are high.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Also, 5ft+ tall homosapien in potential ink vs pulp collaboration in the near future!
Supporting Mansfield Town isn't about the glory but the glamour
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
The One wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:

by who, DF? :lol: no one other than a few select people know who were trying to sign.. this gets so boring every year[/quot e)

There you go note date 24th April also told Yokie same

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33733
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:15 pm

would be the signing of the season, let’s just see shall we
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Just looked McGugan up on wiki and it says he left Northampton on 3rd January this year.

It could be that wages are an issue but he certainly has the pedigree to do well at our level and still only 30.

Sounds worth a punt to me and would be brilliant if we could get him on a pay as you play basis if wages are high.

Really strange this, no word of a lie I have just seen him in the airport in Portugal a couple of hours back :lol: My brother asked him if he fancied signing for us, he laughed and said no!
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Straight up, I wouldn't know him if he knocked on my door in a 'I am Lewis McGugan' t-shirt, a neon 'look, it's Lewis McGugan!' sign above his head, a copy of his birth certificate in his hand and his mum alongside him announcing that it was the Lewis McGugan off of football at my door.
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:49 pm

BH_Stag wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Just looked McGugan up on wiki and it says he left Northampton on 3rd January this year.

Really strange this, no word of a lie I have just seen him in the airport in Portugal a couple of hours back :lol: My brother asked him if he fancied signing for us, he laughed and said no!

He was in portugal was he?

Werent the Radicals there?
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:53 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:would be the signing of the season, let’s just see shall we

Do we really need somebody like Collins who along with another ( Samir Carruthers) , urinated into a glass at Cheltenham races and then tipped it out over the balcony. As a result they were banned from All race courses in Britain.
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Good job we play at football stadiums then
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMAD » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:58 pm

MOTG wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:would be the signing of the season, let’s just see shall we

Do we really need somebody like Collins who along with another ( Samir Carruthers) , urinated into a glass at Cheltenham races and then tipped it out over the balcony. As a result they were banned from All race courses in Britain.

I urinated in the sea once.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby five to three » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:12 pm

MTFCMAD wrote:
MOTG wrote:

I urinated in the sea once.

That's how you get seaweed!!!!
five to three
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:31 pm

MOTG wrote:

Do we need someone like collins?? YES HE SCORES GOALS who cares if he acted like an idiot at the gold cup, the whole festival is full of idiots. When it comes to footballers, you shouldn't care about much else other than if they're good at football.. SIGN HIM UP and don't let him in the upper tier!
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
MOTG wrote:

Do we need someone like collins?? YES HE SCORES GOALS who cares if he acted like an idiot at the gold cup, the whole festival is full of idiots. When it comes to footballers, you shouldn't care about much else other than if they're good at football.. SIGN HIM UP and don't let him in the upper tier!

Any of you Stags fans attended the Cheltenham festival? Your an idiot according to Sedgewick
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:46 pm

He didn't say that though, did he?
DoomMerchant
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:56 pm

The rumour of James Collins failing a medical were started when ex agent tweeted about a big move happening in L2 on a particular day, and then later tweeted that the player had failed a medical. People then put 2 and 2 together and made 5. The rumour was actually about Lyle Taylor going to Lincoln.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:08 am

DoomMerchant wrote:He didn't say that though, did he?

No I didn't. I was there at the time and went three years in a row and saw some right behaviour you coulnt imagine. It's a horrible place to be during race week
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby MOTG » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:32 am

Sedgwick wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:He didn't say that though, did he?

No I didn't. I was there at the time and went three years in a row and saw some right behaviour you coulnt imagine. It's a horrible place to be during race week

Thought your comments basically stated the whole festival was full of idiots ? Probably the majority of them but I know where you are coming from Sedgewick.
Don't want Collins leading our fine crop of youngsters astray if he was to sign . Lol 8-)
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby tillydog123 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 am

We have already had our own urinator I recall sometime ago!!
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:46 am

So what names will we be arguing about this week?
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum